Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you couldn't make the bet.  Lost based on lack of performance.  Story of your life.

I posted 79000, faggot.

You're a fukkin faggot, prove me wrong. 

You'll never do the TNW, 'cause you ain't got that much, and you're some kind of a faggot. 

You might have about 2 mill, if you and your wife are working. 

I do know you're afraid of me, for some reason. I think Gravano PMd you, and said don't even think of taking the TNW.

LMAO! I love how you flail aimlessly every day, trying to save face. 

Too late, I "OWNED " the shit outta you!!!

Hey, you fat fuck, line up somebody else to handle it then. Until then, you're a weakling who has been ground down, to the ground, to the ground down!!!   

That bank account wasn't yours.  Fake as shit doesn't prove you can back a bet.  Then you tried to pawn of $8200 as $10k.  Pathetic.  

I took the bet and you lost before it started.  You can't make a bet you can't back.  We also know when you lose that you don't pay.  Ben flat out made you look like a moron and you ran like a bitch and refused to pay him.  Fucking welcher.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted 79000, faggot.

You're a fukkin faggot, prove me wrong. 

You'll never do the TNW, 'cause you ain't got that much, and you're some kind of a faggot. 

You might have about 2 mill, if you and your wife are working. 

I do know you're afraid of me, for some reason. I think Gravano PMd you, and said don't even think of taking the TNW.

LMAO! I love how you flail aimlessly every day, trying to save face. 

Too late, I "OWNED " the shit outta you!!!

Hey, you fat fuck, line up somebody else to handle it then. Until then, you're a weakling who has been ground down, to the ground, to the ground down!!!   

Why can't you accept defeat?? 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That bank account wasn't yours.  Fake as shit doesn't prove you can back a bet.  Then you tried to pawn of $8200 as $10k.  Pathetic.  

I took the bet and you lost before it started.  You can't make a bet you can't back.  We also know when you lose that you don't pay.  Ben flat out made you look like a moron and you ran like a bitch and refused to pay him.  Fucking welcher.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No one will ever take you seriously again on a challenge....hell most wouldn't before.  

No they won't, 'cause they're scared shitless of me!!! :owned:

1 hour ago, The One said:

Why can't you accept defeat?? 

Accept what defeat??? LMAO!! I " OWN " you and your stupid faggot friends!! :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badge, you're not sayin' you know this girl, right???  :dunno:  

No I don't know her its an advertisement for Wheels and women. They have very pretty women on that page. 

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No I don't know her its an advertisement for Wheels and women. They have very pretty women on that page. 

Yes, she is!! :thumb:  

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Scared of you?  For sure.  Scared your gas ass might come on to us again.

Why does the " OWNAGE " that a 75 year old guy hands you, bother you so much? It's the money, isn't it???  

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure, still waiting for the first time you will actually hand it out.  So far its been a landslide of you being whipped to shit.

How can you whip me, I " OWN " you!! You're talking out of your ass, FAT BOY.  :owned: 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How can you whip me, I " OWN " you!! You're talking out of your ass, FAT BOY.  :owned: 

You own nothing!!!

Mall COP FAGGOT  !!

2 hours ago, The One said:

You own nothing!!!

Mall COP FAGGOT  !!

Indeed, so what are these massive possessions he owns?

A shit truck, a broken car, a boat that doesn't run, a lawnmower that breaks every time he uses, a chainsaw that is neglected as fuck, and a ladies class atv?

As for owning people, the only thing he knows how to say is that someone is gay and that he owns them.  That is the furthest possible thing from ownership there is.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The One said:

You own nothing!!!

Mall COP FAGGOT  !!

I " OWN " you faggot!!! LMAO!! All you have so far is a frozen trout!! LMMFAO!! Go ahead prove me wrong, FAGMONT!!  

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Indeed, so what are these massive possessions he owns?

A shit truck, a broken car, a boat that doesn't run, a lawnmower that breaks every time he uses, a chainsaw that is neglected as fuck, and a ladies class atv?

As for owning people, the only thing he knows how to say is that someone is gay and that he owns them.  That is the furthest possible thing from ownership there is.

My possessions were not the TNW. The challenge was TOTAL NET WORTH, you FAKE ON THE LAKE!!! 

LMMFAO! Yeah, big executive, monitoring my posts 24/7!! LMMFAO!! 

I "OWN " you so bad, it's ridiculous!! You came over here thinking that you'd kick my ass, never expecting me to put out a TNW CHALLENGE, and agreeing to your wife's office!!! You phony fuck, now you got your ass handed to ya'!!  LMAO!!  :owned::owned:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My possessions were not the TNW. The challenge was TOTAL NET WORTH, you FAKE ON THE LAKE!!! 

LMMFAO! Yeah, big executive, monitoring my posts 24/7!! LMMFAO!! 

I "OWN " you so bad, it's ridiculous!! You came over here thinking that you'd kick my ass, never expecting me to put out a TNW CHALLENGE, and agreeing to your wife's office!!! You phony fuck, now you got your ass handed to ya'!!  LMAO!!  :owned::owned:

BROKEN AXLE LAWN MOWER ! :lol2:

You are so broke You cant even afford to drive down the street to Superior Power Equipment and Buy a new Zero Turn! 

ENOUGH SAID!!!

:owned:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You claimed "massive possessions" MANY times.  You've shown none.

You LOST your TNW challenge since you couldn't back the bet.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

She wouldn't give him the time of day 🤣

I just asked if he knew her, because he knows a lot of attractive girls. 

Something you wouldn't know about. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

BROKEN AXLE LAWN MOWER ! :lol2:

You are so broke You cant even afford to drive down the street to Superior Power Equipment and Buy a new Zero Turn! 

ENOUGH SAID!!!

:owned:

I could BUY Superior Power Equipment.

Sorry, but not sorry.  

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You claimed "massive possessions" MANY times.  You've shown none.

You LOST your TNW challenge since you couldn't back the bet.  

You lost BIGLY, Donald!! LMMFAO!! 

Wow, it sure was fun pounding you down like a fencepost!!  :owned: