Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are you a member of PETA???

No wonder you cook for vegan lesbians. 

Again showing your lack of comprehension of anything.  Show me any one meal that I have posted that is vegan.  Hell try even vegetarian.  Dumbass.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you like to hunt?  

I hunt morons like you on the forum and lately the hunting has been great.  Between calling out Skunk and you it is a fucking hay day of ownage

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you like to hunt?  

Don’t even bring up hunting or I will own you so bad. How many moose have you shot? How many deer? Timberwolves? WHATS YOUR KILL TOTAL?????

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Don’t even bring up hunting or I will own you so bad. How many moose have you shot? How many deer? Timberwolves? WHATS YOUR KILL TOTAL?????

The squirrels run deep in your head, oh great Canadian squirrel hunter. :owned:  

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You can tell you've never been a hunter.WTF does that even mean Rob??? How did you own me here :dunno: 

You really should quit using that emoji,,,makes you look dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

In season? Or out?

Definitely has two out of season.

I've contacted New Hampshire DNR with evidence. Does anyone have any personal info on snotty? They would like some info.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Says the guy who would mistake a squirrel hindquarters as some type of beef until he asks his meat cutter.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

In season? Or out?

Definitely has two out of season.

I've contacted New Hampshire DNR with evidence. Does anyone have any personal info on snotty? They would like some info.

Check your PM's 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Thanks 👍

It's a fairly large file,,you may want to just download it to free up space in your PM's. 

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Again showing your lack of comprehension of anything.  Show me any one meal that I have posted that is vegan.  Hell try even vegetarian.  Dumbass.

I hunt morons like you on the forum and lately the hunting has been great.  Between calling out Skunk and you it is a fucking hay day of ownage

Yeah, me " OWNING " you!! Until you post signs of your wealth, I "OWN " the shit outta' you! 

I "OWN " your gay, faggot ass!!!   :owned::owned:

10 hours ago, HSR said:

I already posted what I got. I also don't live in the massive province of Ontario, you dildoid. 

I'm close to urban areas, you needle-dinked bug fukker.  

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna have my lawyer get your ID, through the FOI laws. 

You gonna sue him ? 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, me " OWNING " you!! Until you post signs of your wealth, I "OWN " the shit outta' you! 

I "OWN " your gay, faggot ass!!!   :owned::owned:

I've posted more wealth on here than you have and will continue to.  Show us what you have and I will trump it.  Must suck for you to get constantly owned.  

You are up.  Show us something of value if you can.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've posted more wealth on here than you have and will continue to.  Show us what you have and I will trump it.  Must suck for you to get constantly owned.  

You are up.  Show us something of value if you can.

2010 Sierra with 18K. 

That field I post is worth about 2 mill. you stupid fuck.