Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

3 hours ago, HSR said:

OK just send the $5000 through the donation page,use paypal or credit card,donate the money "anonymously" and ckf(who has Ben's paypal info) can forward the money to him. He'll know what the 5g's is for :thumbsup: I'm sure @f7ben can soak up any paypal fees.

Mediation,,,,DONE :bc: no addy's were exchanged in this transaction. 

PS: make it 10g's and we'll make you a lifetime member and split the other 5 between ckf and myself.

Problem solved.  No PM needed.  Pay up loser.

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

God, I love being so powerful, that younger guys can't stand up to me!!!  :happy:

So it’s mediated then?? You’ll send the money via the donation page? No excuses anymore :dunno:

41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just waiting on the final count, I think I can win this election with 5 votes but it's close.9_9 Sad to find out your friends wont back you up in this rigged election. :lol2::lol:  

tumblr_28176639016118467459929e02a8c4b4_7b80db78_500.gif

Where do we vote??????  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lives on a forum....doesn't know how to use a poll.  Smart one there.

My grandfather watch TV but did not know how to use the VCR,  every man that crossed his path him said he was a brilliant man. 1977 November, they wrote an article about him in National Geographic magazine. . I would like to find that issue, any help would be appreciated.  :bc:

777487.jpg

Edited by Badger**

43 minutes ago, Badger** said:

At the very top of the page, I hope I get you're support. :lol::bc:

OMG!! I forgot all about Steves 753 faggot poll!! LMAO!!! 

Hey Steve YOU'RE A CREEPY FUKKER, 'cause Badge sure the fuck ain't, you jealous little GUNT!!

32 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My grandfather watch TV but did not know how to use the VCR,  every man that crossed his path him said he was a brilliant man. 1977 November, they wrote an article about him in National Geographic magazine. I would like to find that issue, any help would be appreciated. :bc: 

777487.jpg

You live on a forum and can't type a coherent sentence.  It's made even worse in that you can't seem to stay on topic ever.  Were you dropped on your head a million times as a baby?

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You live on a forum and can't type a coherent sentence.  It's made even worse in that you can't seem to stay on topic ever.  Were you dropped on your head a million times as a baby?

I have a soft side, you should try it some time, who knows you may find a woman who likes you.:lol: You being such a smart fucker you think you'd know that they have a ignore button on this site. <<<< Use it :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have a soft side, you should try it some time, who knows you may find a woman who likes you.:lol: You being such a smart fucker you think you'd know that they have a ignore button on this site. <<<< Use it :lol2:

Ah, poor guy has hurt feelings.  Fucking retard.

Why would I ignore you?  Your idiocy is my entertainment.  I didn't think that there could be someone that makes snotty look smart...but you are trying pretty hard to make that happen.

If you are sick of having your feelings hurt just stop posting stupid shit and the beatings will stop.  

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, poor guy has hurt feelings.  Fucking retard.

Why would I ignore you?  Your idiocy is my entertainment.  I didn't think that there could be someone that makes snotty look smart...but you are trying pretty hard to make that happen.

If you are sick of having your feelings hurt just stop posting stupid shit and the beatings will stop.  

Like I said you don't have a relationship with a woman and I can see why. :whistle:

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Funny guy.  My wife adores me.  Sorry yours doesn't.

I know a few guys in your area, and they say your a fat arrogant prick  . :whistle: :lol2: I want nothing to do with family posting, I'm steering clear of that subject. :thumb: I fig you were gay, honestly,, are you sure you're not gay???  :hay:

Edited by Badger**

Just now, Badger** said:

I know a few guys in your area, and they say your a fat arrogant prick  . :whistle: :lol2: Nothing to do with family, I'm steering clear of that subject. :thumb:

You make up lies about as much as snotty.  Can't make it through a page on the forum without doing it.  Sad.

Fat, lol.  

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I know a few guys in your area, and they say your a fat arrogant prick  . :whistle: :lol2: I want nothing to do with family posting, I'm steering clear of that subject. :thumb: I fig you were gay, honestly,, are you sure you're not gay???  :hay:

You make up lies about as much as snotty.  Can't make it through a page on the forum without doing it.  Sad.

Fat, lol.  

I fix it. :D

Derp derp derp

Look, you're nothing but a troll. A bad one at that. Until you post stuff showing you're not a NO-PIC faggot, you won't have a leg to stand on.

Also, quit using my lines about handing out BEATINGS!!!  

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp derp derp

Look, there is probably NO ONE on this site that thinks you know more about meat, than Badger does.

Also, nobody thinks you're a better cook than Badge. 

So just STFU, OK?????                                            

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Look, there is probably NO ONE on this site that thinks you know more about meat, than Badger does.

Also, nobody thinks you're a better cook than Badge. 

So just STFU, OK?????                                            

Badger can't butcher shit.  Badger can't cook meat.  What about meat does he know?  How to sell it?  That isn't knowing about meat, but about retail.