Who is the creepiest fucker on this website?

Awkward   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the creepiest fucker on this website?

• Badger
    • Badger

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I should start one up who has the biggest POS sled on the site all 125 hp :lol:

1) Steve753

2) Steve753

3) Steve753

4) Steve753

5) Steve753

190hp mcexpress turbo :thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

1. Badger

2. Badger

3. Badger

4. Badger

5. Badger

What's creepy about handin' out OWNAGE like it's free candy??? :dunno: 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's creepy about handin' out OWNAGE like it's free candy??? :dunno: 

It's super creepy that you think he hands out ownage.  Like you, he gets owned by everyone on this site all day and the only comeback he has is some stupid gay bs

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's super creepy that you think he hands out ownage.  Like you, he gets owned by everyone on this site all day and the only comeback he has is some stupid gay bs

Dr. Deepthroat, I had some cow meat tonight. :lol2::owned:

129302607_3890380800974472_4693872232509887438_n.jpg

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Better go have one of your meat cutters break that down for you so you don't fuck it all up.

Hey lonely fat boy, you've been playing with your meat for years. You can't fuck it up, its cow meat. :owned:

Edited by Badger**

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Case and point.  Creepy if either of you think that is ownage.  By 5th grade most males are already way more creative.

You know I knew Rob was weird from the last site I was on, but I didn’t realize he was 550 level. Quite surprised actually. I didn’t know he was that mentally handicapped. We may need a gofundme page for some around here 

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Sure it does, I bet its a blast to jug its fat ass around the woods. :lol::owned:

What do you know about sleds poser?? You can’t even answer a simple mechanical question without turning into a teenage girl. I’m guessing you don’t sled either , or you’d have an answer. Until you do I fucking own you :bc:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

What do you know about sleds poser?? You can’t even answer a simple mechanical question without turning into a teenage girl. I’m guessing you don’t sled either , or you’d have an answer. Until you do I fucking own you :bc:

:mc: <<<<< Teenage girl, the pole smoker HSR is flipping out. :lol2:Like I said its all about the oil you use. :lol2::lol::owned:You are lucky that dog still hangs around. I owe you nothing sunshine get over yourself. :owned: 

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:mc: <<<<< Teenage girl, the pole smoker HSR is flipping out. :lol2:Like I said its all about the oil you use. :lol2::lol::owned:You are lucky that dog still hangs around. I owe you nothing sunshine get over yourself. :owned: 

You could just say “ I don’t know “ 

59 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Did you see the dog taking a steaming shit on his quad's seat!!!!   LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yeah, like Woofie said I got abused like a blow-up doll at a frat party, 13 years ago. In those 13 years, NO ONE has ever accepted even one of my challenges. 

Just like you, they are keyboard mouth PUSSIES.  

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I was eatin' a welfare sandwich yesterday, when he posted his great spreads!!! 

He OWNS most on this site...............COOKING/DINNER wise, but MOSTLY HE " OWNS " the livin' shit outta' you!! 

He's a wealthy commercial distributor of meats, and you're a JULIA CHILD WANNABE, with your sar goi hoi paloi, and bon-vivant tartar, with goose liver zinfandel pate*!! LMMFAO!! 

Hey DThroat how about some petite filet of vichyssoise, with creme brule' aperitif???? LMMFAO!!

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

1. Badger

2. Badger

3. Badger

4. Badger

5. Badger

Is creepiest the same as MOST-ANNOYING?

I proudly own that title.   :ylsuper: