Who controls gas prices?

Joe Biden is a puppet and his minions who actually control the strings see no issue with gas prices or their impact on everything else.  In 2019 his kitchen table concern was for bald tires and community college.   We can add the price of gas, food, rents, and even the cost to replace those bald tires - up 15-30% in the last year as reasons he really can’t even relate to an average family’s issues.

Joe Biden Oct 2019:

“There’s a reason why he’s bringing all this malarkey, there’s a reason. He doesn’t want to talk about the substantive issues. It’s not about his family or my family, it’s about your family and your family is hurting badly,” he said.

“You're sitting at the kitchen table this morning deciding, well, we can't get new tires, they're bald… . Or are we going to be able to pay the mortgage? Who's going to tell her she can't go back to community college?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Can plugs effect supply?

He went into our reserves to lower the price and it went up..lol..talk about a failure of an administration

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

The fact that Mainecunt has to make this thread speaks volumes about the current fuel price situation. 

All the old coot does is deflect for his Democrat Cult. :news:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The fact that Mainecunt has to make this thread speaks volumes about the current fuel price situation. 

All the old coot does is deflect for his Democrat Cult. :news:

Listen you fuckin dick head. I posted this as a factual thread for some here to learn. Obviously your a low level moron who fails to see the difference here.

Thanks for the personal attack asshole.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Listen you fuckin dick head. I posted this as a factual thread for some here to learn. Obviously your a low level moron who fails to see the difference here.

26_3154f3_5505737.gif

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He went into our reserves to lower the price and it went up..lol..talk about a failure of an administration

Idiotic move.

Reserves are there for emergencies, war etc, for when fuel is unavailable.

A bump in global prices is not that.

Is it not the Jewish Global cabal, in conjunction with the rand corporation, saucer people and reverse vampires?

1027192.jpg

• Haha 1

Unfortunately the fat 🐈 cats control the market artificially as they trade oil futures on the commodity market

Taking oil off the commodities trading market would soften prices....

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

LOL, Pathetic ,,,, 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The government is “ gouging more than the gas companies you fool

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Without people like you, the democrats would be dead.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

It's mind numbing how unaware he is about reality

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

you're

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Without people like you, the democrats would be dead.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

He already got beat down on his stupid gas gouging retardation.  
# mindless retard  🇺🇦 

• Like 1

As much as I cannot stand Joe Biden the current gas prices have nothing to do with him or the government it's nothing but greedy American oil companies who want to make billions. We only got 3% of our oil from Russia about 6% from OPEC and the rest comes from our own supply and Canada. Last I knew we had good relations with Canada so it's not their fault. Follow the money and you will see why gas is so high.