Sussman Acquitted

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well it's pretty obvious that he lied to the FBI.  

Yah and it’s pretty fucking obvious the law only applies to us slaves like I’ve been saying for going on 20 years. This country is a corrupt joke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah and it’s pretty fucking obvious the law only applies to us slaves like I’ve been saying for going on 20 years. This country is a corrupt joke 

Look who was on the fucking jury!

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Look who was on the fucking jury!

:lol:

Any excuse you need to make. It’s pervasive and systemic from top to bottom. Cronyism and corruption from local level straight to the top. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And yet there are 100's trying to get into the USA every day.

And millions of people gorge themselves on McDonald’s and listen to Brittany Spears records ....what’s your point? That were a little less corrupt than a 3rd world shithole so it must be good? 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And millions of people gorge themselves on McDonald’s and listen to Brittany Spears records ....what’s your point? That were a little less corrupt than a 3rd world shithole so it must be good? 

I'd say to those who continuously complain about how bad the USA is should run for office and make changes to their liking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'd say to those who continuously complain about how bad the USA is should run for office and make changes to their liking.

No... no. This is easier, you don't get your hands dirty, and you get to  be as unhinged as a screen door on a double wide during an DEA bust....

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Stop following me around like a tick.

Ticks are slow.

He's more like a fly and you're the shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

lot of truth in this statement.

• Like 1

Only in DC could you get away with the judge and at least 3 jurors have close ties to the defendant.   Durham should have pushed harder on this and failed miserably.   

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Only in DC could you get away with the judge and at least 3 jurors have close ties to the defendant.   Durham should have pushed harder on this and failed miserably.   

Geeez I wonder why he didn’t push harder????? Could it be that it’s all for show because they are all on the same team????