procross harness

any one know if the main harness under hood. the one u unplug when pulling off hood . the main clip on chassis side . can the plug be replaced with out having to replace whole $4XX buck harness?  my clip that locks the 2 together is hanging by a thread . prob wont last the next plug in . thinking zip tie together if it non fixable . looks like it can come apart but no parts in the microfiche

I really don't see why it couldn't be.  I don't have the patience or the fingers for that delicate work but I'm sure it could be done without too much difficulty and some patience.  If you don't go fucking blind first.  I'd find out how many points in that connector and search the web.

they are diff than the old M plugs . u could ez yank out the wire and steel clip out of them and reset in diff hole . I did it a hand full of times on the 09 1000s to give them motor reverse . really crazy 2 wire switch  helix and drive from a 10 u have motor reverse

• Platinum Contributing Member

I had to take apart the main plug on my nytro, pretty easy to get the wires out with a small screwdriver, there is a release tab for each wire in the plug. Maybe you can find a plug at a sled salvage yard. This one is local to me but I know they ship world wide, Its a huge place with tons and tons of parts, they buy new sleds and strip them..

http://www.hudons.com/

• 4 weeks later...