Guns are now the leading cause of death for American children

Black kids are killing other black kids at a horrific rate in this country.  Why do we have to lie about it or pretend it isn’t happening.  Everyone knows it is.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Black kids are killing other black kids at a horrific rate in this country.  Why do we have to lie about it or pretend it isn’t happening.  Everyone knows it is.  

Mostly in gun free zones. They don't give a shit about the children, if they did they would be cleaning up shit holes like Baltimore and Chicago. 

Chicago shootings: 108 children shot, 16 dead so far this year, police say

Edited by Badger**
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah. For a minute I thought it was white kids. Total relief. 

Well it sure as fuck isn’t legally owned guns killing black kids. Tell Me a single piece of gun legislation that will stop the inner city war. I’m all ears.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well it sure as fuck isn’t legally owned guns killing black kids. Tell Me a single piece of gun legislation that will stop the inner city war. I’m all ears.

But most were legaly bought , by gangbangers girlfriends who are never prosecuted.

• Advertising Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

There it is.......

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What difference is it they’re black?

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah. For a minute I thought it was white kids. Total relief. 

Dumb and dumber..,. I posted what was in the article.  
I can’t help you two didn’t read the article and got excited over the deceptively misleading title.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What difference is it they’re black?

When for the general population it accounts for only 3.4% of all deaths, well...............................

https://wisqars.cdc.gov/data/lcd/home

It's amazing how far the OP will go to push a narrative.

Time to go on another run down by the river and camp for a bit....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

May be an image of text that says 'This sign should be posted at every school. WARNING WGL Staff members are ARMED and TRAINED. Any attempt to harm children will be met with Deadly Force.'

Wrong. You want to put guns in every classroom? You want to make educators professional security? Really dumb idea. Schools need to hire professional security or police for security. Arming teachers is fucking dumb. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wrong. You want to put guns in every classroom? You want to make educators professional security? Really dumb idea. Schools need to hire professional security or police for security. Arming teachers is fucking dumb. 

How fucking well did that work out for Texas? :lol:

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

How fucking well did that work out for Texas? :lol:

The latest news this morning was that he didn't have any contact with security at the school. It will be interesting to see the timeline in a few more days

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why? 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Why? 

First of all, you need to find a fucking teacher with the balls to do it.

Have you seen the quality of the new breed of teachers in this country? If you gave them a gun they would think it was a sexual aide....

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

If we can't trust the teachers to begin with, why give them guns? Some with their politically motivated curriculum and others are fucking these underaged kids