Obama statement on Texas shooting is more about George Floyd.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hard to say….maybe you were born an asshole and it’s escalated or you had some sort of life event that turned you into an asshole instantly…I just can’t say.🤷🏻

What is your deal with trying so hard to be edgy .... but ultimately coming across like a cunt with damn near every post you make?  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What is your deal with trying so hard to be edgy .... but ultimately coming across like a cunt with damn near every post you make?  

He asked for me to elaborate so I did….what is your deal with being a fucking Karen sticking your nose in where it isn’t wanted? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He asked for me to elaborate so I did….what is your deal with being a fucking Karen sticking your nose in where it isn’t wanted? 

How ironic, since what you posted is exactly YOU 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How ironic, since what you posted is exactly YOU 

If you say so and if you don’t like it don’t respond, put me on ignore, fuck off, eat a dick, stick your head in a woodchipper ….whatever…IDGAF.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so and if you don’t like it don’t respond, put me on ignore, fuck off, eat a dick, stick your head in a woodchipper ….whatever…IDGAF.👍🏼🤣

Hey dipshit - stop sending me PM's whining.  You're just showing you're truly a bitch (and taking up more unnecessary bandwidth) :lol:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Snacks is just a loser and only comes here for attention. Ask him why he no longer goes to TBP? Same schtick over there and because he got owned and called out on it, he took his ball and went home. 

You received a PM too? Not sure what ails this guy, but there is something askew for sure. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say  a word about Obama…my comment was directed at Derpo for saying Floyd had it coming…quit trying so hard little fella.😉

Obama is a piece of shit for what he said.  Why would I or anyone here expect you to call him out.

• Thanks 1

The cops were there an hour before the shooting  started.  Instead of going inside, they stood down and wrestled parents to the ground preventing them from going inside.

Enough already.

Send in the mental health experts instead, yah right where are the cowards?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say  a word about Obama…my comment was directed at Derpo for saying Floyd had it coming…quit trying so hard little fella.😉

When you stick up for a slug like a man who would pull a gun on a pregnant woman?

Think of her as your daughter; would YOU step on the fuckers neck for 10 or 15?

Had it coming..... I might say that......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Exactly 

the dude is a fucking republican hating asshole of the highest order. The typical asshole that helped get us where we are in this country. And then blames trump and the right for everything. Left a website too cause it’s too “ right” for him.. boohoo

27 minutes ago, irv said:

Snacks is just a loser and only comes here for attention. Ask him why he no longer goes to TBP? Same schtick over there and because he got owned and called out on it, he took his ball and went home. 

You received a PM too? Not sure what ails this guy, but there is something askew for sure. :news:

Who cares if I stopped going to TBP….I guess you do which is weird and why do you come here Irv…Are there no other places where you can agree with everybody and be a good little boy? 🤣

31 minutes ago, irv said:

You got a pm? Lucky you. I did too once .. fucking weirdo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

When you stick up for a slug like a man who would pull a gun on a pregnant woman?

Think of her as your daughter; would YOU step on the fuckers neck for 10 or 15?

Had it coming..... I might say that......

Ahhh…so now you are in favor of cops doing shit like this…playing judge, jury and executioner…I guess your views depend on who is posting. BTW we aren’t talking about me and my daughter.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

You got a pm? Lucky you. I did too once .. fucking weirdo

I remember sending you one saying that I was happy that you and your daughter had reconciled after a year of not talking and you said thanks…I’m sure you’ll deny it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

36 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey dipshit - stop sending me PM's whining.  You're just showing you're truly a bitch (and taking up more unnecessary bandwidth) :lol:

I simply asked why you were a cheesedick motherfucker  with some laughing emojis and it sounds like you’re the one being a bloody gash right now.🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember sending you one saying that I was happy that you and your daughter had reconciled after a year of not talking and you said thanks.

Wrong.

You we’re being a asshole cause you didn’t like what I was saying. Waaahhhaaa… Go Trump.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's an open forum with no posting limitations... where are these private threads with only certain members allowed to reply?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I simply asked why you were a cheesedick motherfucker  with some laughing emojis and it sounds like you’re the one being a bloody gash right now.🤣

well.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's an open forum with no posting limitations... where are these private threads with only certain members allowed to reply?

well.jpg

Exactly and I can say that shit to Bontz but I really need to make a list of your little rules that you apply so haphazardly.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wrong.

You we’re being a asshole cause you didn’t like what I was saying. Waaahhhaaa… Go Trump.

I knew you would deny it and that’s pretty sad…even for you.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks