USA divided,,a Canucks perspective

OK you guys can tell me to fuck off,,don't care,,,this is just an unrealistic idea from a Canook about 8 beers deep.

Put a north south border right down the fucking middle of the US. The LEFT gets the WEST,,,the more left you are the farther west ya go. ALT left like ACE calls em,,on the west coast. Same for the RIGHT,,the hard right on the EAST coast and as you become more centrist you move more to the N/S border with neutral fuckers on the border. DEMS rule west,,Repubs rule east. Still USA but separated. Live with like minded people. Quit giving money to the Ukraines of the world and spend it at home getting this done. If you don't like life where you are,,,move to where you're comfortable. Not realistic but fuck me you guys hate each other more than you hate foreigners SMH. 

STFU, this country is imploding. I don't give a fuck for myself, but I am worried to death for my younger family members. 

It can't be saved. The demographics are gone. The WASPS are outnumbered. When I leave the farm and go to a city, I think I have landed in another country. 

The filthy breeders got us. All the filthy minorities breed like bastid animals. 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK you guys can tell me to fuck off,,don't care,,,this is just an unrealistic idea from a Canook about 8 beers deep.

Put a north south border right down the fucking middle of the US. The LEFT gets the WEST,,,the more left you are the farther west ya go. ALT left like ACE calls em,,on the west coast. Same for the RIGHT,,the hard right on the EAST coast and as you become more centrist you move more to the N/S border with neutral fuckers on the border. DEMS rule west,,Repubs rule east. Still USA but separated. Live with like minded people. Quit giving money to the Ukraines of the world and spend it at home getting this done. If you don't like life where you are,,,move to where you're comfortable. Not realistic but fuck me you guys hate each other more than you hate foreigners SMH. 

We cant secure 2 borders, wtf are we gonna do with 3????

Believe it or not.  There is still a lot of people in this country that don’t give a fuck about the outrage of the day.  We go about our day, do our jobs, raise our kids, get together with friends. 
with that being said, never happen. One side will always need the other side’s money to pay the bills.  

• Like 4

I'm thinking about becoming a political refugee to canada. Move up to a mtn in northern bc, hunt fish ride sled and atv. Mostly off grid, no tv,  internet, radio. Just let the world fuck off and implode around me and i wouldn't even notice

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I'm thinking about becoming a political refugee to canada. Move up to a mtn in northern bc, hunt fish ride sled and atv. Mostly off grid, no tv,  internet, radio. Just let the world fuck off and implode around me and i wouldn't even notice

I've been saying this for years.  Find a small cabin on a lake, solar on the roof and geothermal plus wood heat, boat at the dock, sled/atv in the shed.  Trouble is, it's only a matter of time before the pristine areas are overrun and ruined by fucktards too.

Just now, soeaster said:

I've been saying this for years.  Find a small cabin on a lake, solar on the roof and geothermal plus wood heat, boat at the dock, sled/atv in the shed.  Trouble is, it's only a matter of time before the pristine areas are overrun and ruined by fucktards too.

Yeah the fucktards are spreading like weeds. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

We cant secure 2 borders, wtf are we gonna do with 3????

The central border is free for people to cross, free country and all. Just don’t bitch about where you are.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

The central border is free for people to cross, free country and all. Just don’t bitch about where you are.

Seems like all people do anymore is bitch.

• Like 1

I'd rather just see the MSM completely shut down, right along with Fakebook, Elon's new purchase, and other bullshit things like TikTok.  If people weren't fucking stuck on CNN, FOX, etc and lapping stupid shit up each & every day, it would improve things drastically.  All of that said, I'll gladly take Wisconsin residence with @HSR's proposal :ylsuper:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd rather just see the MSM completely shut down, right along with Fakebook, Elon's new purchase, and other bullshit things like TikTok.  If people weren't fucking stuck on CNN, FOX, etc and lapping stupid shit up each & every day, it would improve things drastically.  All of that said, I'll gladly take Wisconsin residence with @HSR's proposal :ylsuper:

X2, I think it the same no matter where you live.  I spend a lot of time in ontario canada for the past 25 years and it happens there also.  I always thought canada would be a nice place to live until covid hit and seen what government regulations did up there.  All types of instant media including this forum change our human brains.

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd rather just see the MSM completely shut down, right along with Fakebook, Elon's new purchase, and other bullshit things like Tiktok.

YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Nothing worse than the talking heads on tiktok,,,,they just suck low IQ people like badger right in. I hate it,,,welllllll other than the hot chicks dancing,,,I don't hate that so much :lol:

I've also thought of moving to Ontario. There is no way in hell that Canada is as bad as this fucking shithole. NO WAY!!!!!

I used ta' think Canadians were good people, until I saw what some of them were like on this site!!  

Maybe I outta' re-think my moving to Ontario. 

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

Only change I'd make to this is taking up a northern MN residence!  :frech:

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hopefully soon the partisan fuckwads with all their rage from both sides will start to kill each other

Funny how the internet was going to bring us all together.   Done the complete opposite. What a difference a day makes, all the usual suspects out trying to gain political points.  Talking about their pain. 🙄

All these politicians are the equivalent of young girls doing the duck lip selfie in front of the casket.  # so sad! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

Less than .5% of the US population watch cable news.