Snocross 2023...

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Shakopiss...

GO NARSA & GO KENNY!!!   :thumb:

will be continuously edited ;)

Pro

Heat 1

Pelletier Ishoel Harr (Narsa 4th) - Franc nailed the holeshot and hit a huge triple

Heat 2

Aki Patenaude Benham (Logan 4th) -  fuckin Doo's are killing it - stoked for Daniel the lone Cat racer.

Pro-Lite

Heat 1 

Ogemar Salomonsson Beaulieu - Kenny (7th) and Legendre tangled on the opening lap - but KM was there

Boss racing... no longer on Cat's, back to BRP

Heat 2

Lebel Bester Downs - Riley led most of it it but JL511 reeled him in at the close.  Lebel is the next TH68 and Ish.  bookmark it.  :)

Heat 3

Englund Lieders (hooray for the old man from my back yard) Daudt - shitload of yellow flags, and idk wtf what happened to Wittwer?

track is an oval but the moguls and holes definitely require great timing... pretty sure @AK440 would kill this track with his mogulbilities!   best bar to bar action as in the past is in Pro-Lite.

time for a cold beer and dinner... :)

image.gif.d88aae0b55f5c870916850bea8796a74.gif

does it seem a bit buggy in here?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611993c097ee5fa3c124b

anyway... 9_9

load of credit to Hunter, Logan and everyone at Scheuring... who also gives a lot to the sport by providing a training ground for everyone to practice on.  winners found a load of ground speed traction... certain that will be a bigger factor tomorrow in warmer temps.

have fun at Canterbury @Not greg b or anyone else going!  don't forget to stop by tech inspection for a complementary Carpri Sun at the @fortune46x trailer.  :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does it seem a bit buggy in here?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611993c097ee5fa3c124b

anyway... 9_9

load of credit to Hunter, Logan and everyone at Scheuring... who also gives a lot to the sport by providing a training ground for everyone to practice on.  winners found a load of ground speed traction... certain that will be a bigger factor tomorrow in warmer temps.

have fun at Canterbury @Not greg b or anyone else going!  don't forget to stop by tech inspection for a complementary Carpri Sun at the @fortune46x trailer.  :roflcrying:

I seen somewhere it's complimentary roller dogs.

8 minutes ago, Premium said:

Anyone see Benham shake is head near the end as he was passed for a podium spot? Wondered if he had sled problems.

yes... :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I seen somewhere it's complimentary roller dogs.

Iowa state fair corn dogs... he's a state champion.  ;) 

Canterbury... Day 2

Pro

Heat 1

Patenaude Narsa Sahlsten 

Heat 2

Aki-P Peterson Ishoel - wtf is wrong with Dan's sled this weekend?

Pro-Lite

Heat 1

Daudt Englund Salomonnssen & KENNY - KM had to go to the back row, then ran someone over and made it all the way to fourth!

Heat 2

Pake Christian Kirchmeyer

Heat 3

Lebel Bester Scheele 

Snow's packy at 28 degrees... and @Not greg b is texting from the track via Bud Light :roflcrying:

Pro 

Heat 3

Hunter Aki-P Benham - track ate Kern and Kamm, Travis was even in the lead.

Heat 4

Peterson Franc Narsa

Pro-Lite

Heat 4

Englund Scheele Kirchmyer 

Heat 5

Bester Ogemar Daudt

Heat 6

KENNY WAS LEADING, THERE WAS A CRASH AND>>>>>BUFFERING BUFFERING FLO FUCKED UP!!!

Kenny Mandryk
Forst Legendre (was able to watch it this morning) Stoked for KM!

Pro-Lite Final

Lebel Scheele Daudt - Kenny 6th

Pro Final

Patenaude Pelletier Ishoel - Narsa 4th?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

11 hours ago, Premium said:

Does anyone know what happened to the old snocross announcer? The "Arti-cat" guy?

The Snocross announcer team will be anchored by “Iron” Mike Schroeder, who is back for his 20th year of Snocross announcing. Iron Mike brings history, perspective and a keen insight to the announcer booth. Veteran motorsports announcer, Paul Szmal, will handle the play-by-play along with sideline reporter, Josie Christian, bringing you news and highlights from the pits and starting line.

Mike or Paul?   They retired like 'the Iceman'

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The Snocross announcer team will be anchored by “Iron” Mike Schroeder, who is back for his 20th year of Snocross announcing. Iron Mike brings history, perspective and a keen insight to the announcer booth. Veteran motorsports announcer, Paul Szmal, will handle the play-by-play along with sideline reporter, Josie Christian, bringing you news and highlights from the pits and starting line.

Mike or Paul?   They retired like 'the Iceman'

Yep I think it was Iron Mike that I'm speaking of...the way he said "ARTI-cat" always stood out. One of the newer anchors, Haley I think, always makes a point to enunciate "ARC-tic Cat".  The contrast made me chuckle.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:01 PM, Premium said:

Anyone see Benham shake is head near the end as he was passed for a podium spot? Wondered if he had sled problems.

He made it like 4 laps or so in the final before having issues. Not sure if he crashed and messed him self up or the sled shit out. He did a couple more slow laps around the track after pulling off and talking to his team a few times before calling it quits. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

He made it like 4 laps or so in the final before having issues. Not sure if he crashed and messed him self up or the sled shit out. He did a couple more slow laps around the track after pulling off and talking to his team a few times before calling it quits. 

Ahh gotcha. I was only loosely paying attention at that point and clearly my delusions of Cat being a contender in snocross got the best of me :lol:

30 minutes ago, Premium said:

Ahh gotcha. I was only loosely paying attention at that point and clearly my delusions of Cat being a contender in snocross got the best of me :lol:

Yeah cat is basically non existent in the pro class now and barely alive in the pro lite. It’s sad actually.

• Like 2

Ka-chow! 

All the Facebook engineers are on Doo about this.  I've never seen the Canterbury track as rough as it was on Saturday night.  I didn't see this happen but I imagine with where this was on the track it was a nose dive into the face of a 10 foot mogul.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ka-chow! 

All the Facebook engineers are on Doo about this.  I've never seen the Canterbury track as rough as it was on Saturday night.  I didn't see this happen but I imagine with where this was on the track it was a nose dive into the face of a 10 foot mogul.

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

That’s pretty much what happened. I think it’s funny the fb engineers still think cat has a competitive sno cross team.

26 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

That’s pretty much what happened. I think it’s funny the fb engineers still think cat has a competitive sno cross team.

The people on Arctic Cat Trail Riders have the thickest greenest glasses around  

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I went back and looked at the results. Cat has not had anyone finish the season in the top 5 in 3 years. Pro and pro lite 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I went back and looked at the results. Cat has not had anyone finish the season in the top 5 in 3 years. Pro and pro lite 

Probably the same crowd that thinks the Vikings will win the Super Bowl next year.

I guess there has been a shitshow going on (I've missed it) with a lot of comments getting deleted, including one that said something along the lines of "if the rider doesn't have confidence on a sled switching teams, and switching sleds won't make a difference"

guys name might have been woody....

Edited by krom

2 hours ago, krom said:

I guess there has been a shitshow going on (I've missed it) with a lot of comments getting deleted, including one that said something along the lines of "if the rider doesn't have confidence on a sled switching teams, and switching sleds won't make a difference"

guys name might have been woody....

https://snocross.com/seneca-allegany-snocross-national/

if you want to go, I'll pay for your ticket and pit pass... free Capri Sun from @fortune46x at tech.

;)

6 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

not Norman county green... according to Jim

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

2018 was the glory year for SX & XC, then...

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Probably the same crowd that thinks the Vikings will win the Super Bowl next year.

no, there's Lions, Bears and Packers fans in there too.

Q: do you know why Iowa doesn't have a Pro football team? (see below)

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

They will! Just you watch!!!:lol:

have you ever seen the Vikings super bowl trophy case?

k52ej.jpg

A: because Minnesota might want one too!

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1