Snocross 2023...

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think with Zandstra, they haven't come to a race though, right?  I have tried to figure out what is going on there and can't.

Could be an issue getting sleds/parts too.  Might not be a good enough supply chain right now?

Could be parts issues with the cats. I read boss’s cats were basically side lined as the brake systems failed and couldn’t be fixed?? I don’t think zandstra has showed up and didn’t get sleds from Textron.

I heard rumors of Wittwer being back down to pro lite this year because of a plague of engine issues last season although I’m not sure of any truth to it and not sure it makes sense since they’re all bone stock sleds now right?

37 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I heard rumors of Wittwer being back down to pro lite this year because of a plague of engine issues last season although I’m not sure of any truth to it and not sure it makes sense since they’re all bone stock sleds now right?

He is in pro lite this season but I have never herd the reason why. I figured he just wanted to drop down? 

On 1/9/2023 at 6:12 PM, Not greg b said:

He is in pro lite this season but I have never herd the reason why. I figured he just wanted to drop down? 

I know

Anyhow... Americans suck at SX racing apparently.

https://www.ridex365.com/?p=13561

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Make sure you be sporting pit ponchos!

and platform Crocs

d36e96f2-8d5b-453a-8995-54907c00b499_800

this is January weather?   :smack:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Shakopee+MN?canonicalCityId=af258473421e8e0ed27e49be508e5e4d8d24606a863b498c8d959e2644d1b676

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 1/9/2023 at 5:25 PM, Not greg b said:

Could be parts issues with the cats. I read boss’s cats were basically side lined as the brake systems failed and couldn’t be fixed?? I don’t think zandstra has showed up and didn’t get sleds from Textron.

Not parts issues. 

Zandstra was at fargo with his kids out of his rig. It will be interesting to see what happens this week with Kenny on a team and Phillip Harr in Juddys trailer since Nick paid for both their work visas and he ghosted harr after last year. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Not parts issues. 

Zandstra was at fargo with his kids out of his rig. It will be interesting to see what happens this week with Kenny on a team and Phillip Harr in Juddys trailer since Nick paid for both their work visas and he ghosted harr after last year. 

Tell me it's Textron B.S. so I can justify my capricious hatred of that company.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Not parts issues. 

hope Kenny is able to stay healthy this season.  The last 2 have been  rough.

41 minutes ago, Premium said:

Tell me it's Textron B.S. so I can justify my capricious hatred of that company.

I wish I could so I could share in your resentment but I think its a placebo effect. "I could do better if I had such and such sled". This weekend will tell , they have been on them since the day after fargo.

1 minute ago, fortune46x said:

I wish I could so I could share in your resentment but I think its a placebo effect. "I could do better if I had such and such sled". This weekend will tell , they have been on them since the day after fargo.

you must be sitting in an airport with the bird lady...

at this point Benham is the only pro on a Cat... so it's going to be interesting to watch the Doo vs Poo battle the rest of the season.  Kamm v Ish could remain the battle for points.  Kody is showing his veteran maturity and riding smart.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

at this point Benham is the only pro on a Cat... so it's going to be interesting to watch the Doo vs Poo battle the rest of the season.  Kamm v Ish could remain the battle for points.  Kody is showing his veteran maturity and riding smart.

You should borrow gym’s space ship and hover over here to the race.it’s not like there is lots of snow over there 

55 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

You should borrow gym’s space ship and hover over here to the race.it’s not like there is lots of snow over there 

I'm working on sleds this weekend... in case it decides to be winter again.  Go get the U-Haul trailer and pick that thing up 

Shakopiss...

GO NARSA & GO KENNY (PL61)!!!   :thumb:

will be continuously edited ;)

Pro

Heat 1

Pelletier Ishoel Harr (Narsa 4th) - Franc nailed the holeshot and hit a huge triple

Heat 2

Aki Patenaude Benham (Logan 4th) -  fuckin Doo's are killing it - stoked for Daniel the lone Cat racer.

Pro-Lite

Heat 1 

Ogemar Salomonsson Beaulieu - Kenny (7th) and Legendre tangled on the opening lap - but KM was there

Boss racing... no longer on Cat's, back to BRP

Heat 2

Lebel Bester Downs - Riley led most of it it but JL511 reeled him in at the close.  Lebel is the next TH68 and Ish.  bookmark it.  :)

Heat 3

Englund Lieders (hooray for the old man from my back yard) Daudt - shitload of yellow flags, and idk wtf what happened to Wittwer?

track is an oval but the moguls and holes definitely require great timing... pretty sure @AK440 would kill this track with his mogulbilities!   best bar to bar action as in the past is in Pro-Lite.

time for a cold beer and dinner... :)

Pro Women... because they f'ng deserve it and I couldn't hold a candle to them. :roflcrying:

Taven Hauger Melene

Pro

Heat 3 

Pelletier Kah2 Harr - Franc's Warnert wrench has him dialed in... met him at ER, super nice guy!

Heat 4

Hunter Kamm Aki (Ish 4th) - DB was leading Ish in 3rd and something f'ng BROKE :aggressive: Aki kickin it... and not afraid to send that be'atch. 

There's a shitload of snow there getting moved between rounds 

Pro-Lite

Heat 4

Lebel Downs Daudt (Kenny 4th!!!) - again... Warnert & JL511 own'n a round

Heat 5

Ogemar Scheele Pake (old man Lieders 4th) -

Wittwer was 2nd and broke something!!!  :russian_roulette:mf'ng gdammint... 

Heat 6

Bester Christian Beaulieu - no good, info... had to piss.

oh, this is a snowbike round which @AK440 also supports.  be certain to get some live footage of them continuously falling over more often than a tippy SkiDoo tomorrow night @Not greg b;)

update w/exciting newZ... snowbike winner was the one guy that didn't crash!!!

Pro-Lite Final

Lebel Bester Pake (old man Lieders 6th) - Jordan had to chase Riley (who had a great run) down and Pake strong a/f in 3rd.  

best action... Pro-Lite

Pro 

Hunter, Logan and Harr (Benham 4th) - big pile up on lap one, that sure shakes up the points standing.  Scheuring speed sports... killed it in the finals.  Logan is a dinosaur on a Doo... but great f'ng ride for that team.  Steve surely deserves a lot of credit.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member
On 1/12/2023 at 4:38 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you bring a truck capable of hauling a thing?   :)

Ya fake Cop Tahoe will do it :lol:

what a jackass :lol:

Edited by EvilBird