Snocross 2023...

last race of the season in the corn dog state this weekend... no racing on Friday, but Saturday/Sunday

https://snocross.com/theisens-snocross-national/

I better get a nap in after the SX race because the Australian GP is on at midnight on Saturday

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

last race of the season in the corn dog state this weekend... no racing on Friday, but Saturday/Sunday

https://snocross.com/theisens-snocross-national/

I better get a nap in after the SX race because the Australian GP is on at midnight on Saturday

The official F1 app is cheaper than flo racing, lets you watch the race from any in car you want, and start replay in the morning

1 minute ago, krom said:

The official F1 app is cheaper than flo racing, lets you watch the race from any in car you want, and start replay in the morning

F1 isn't on Flo... it's on ESPN and I have the app but haven't checked what time they'll replay it there.   

but I'm a bit weird and prefer to watch it live when possible.  :)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

F1 isn't on Flo... it's on ESPN and I have the app but haven't checked what time they'll replay it there.   

I prefer live too.  The F1 tv app lets you watch every FP, all of qualifying, etc

https://www.formula1.com/en-us/subscribe-to-f1-tv

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Huh, never noticed that about you.:dunno:

• Haha 1

Dubuque IA    day 1

Little dirty, looks like they're doing what they can with the snirt they have.

Pro-Lite H1   Bester / Forst / Ogemar

Pro-Lite H2   Lorenz / Dillon / Daudt 

Pro-Lite H3  Lebel / Pake / Downs   

Pro 3X Crown-1   Harr / Kamm / Benham   I don't think anyone has anything for Emil right now.  The Poo's are getting great starts.   Idk whats'up with the colors on Ishoel's sled?  not the normal Thene regalia.   

Pro-Lite H4  Posti / Lorenz / Ogemar   

Pro-Lite H5  Pake / Daudt / Englund

Pro-Lite H6  Bester / Dillon / Salomonsson 

Pro 3X Crown-2  Harr / Ishoel / Pelletier   

Pro-Lite Final  Bester / Lebel / Ogemar   Happy for Riley finally locking one down.  Lebel was riding like a madman (hints of TH68 in skill) coming from seventh, and a bit overly aggressive hitting others (unlike TH68) at times.  IDK if he's going to get away with that shit in the Pro Class.  Kid sure can ride though.  

Update:  Lebel got docked for his moves.

Pro 3X Crown-3   Ishoel / Harr / Pelletier  Ish got a hell of a hole shot and then he did what he does.  Ish didn't clinch the championship tonight.  Benham had a decent night and hopefully this new chassis (they should have raced this season imo) fares better for Cat in SX next season.   

Pro 3X Crown points winners    Harr / Ishoel / Kamm

shit show continues tomorrow, for the last race of the year

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

10 minutes ago, 122 said:

It's a short track also, looks like they used all the snow to put this event on

that's all the snow left from the entire state of Iowa right there

snowed a shitload just north of here last night

wish they could get one back in the UP this time of the year instead of 'the dirty south'

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

another tippy skidoo just... fell over in PA30+

then Andy got fucked by another tippy skidoo

why the hell didn't the flagger step out into the course a bit to get everyone's attention?  I know, shit happens quick, but...

damn that could'a sucked worse.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

why the hell didn't the flagger step out into the course a bit to get everyone's attention?  I know, shit happens quick, but...

damn that could'a sucked worse.

idk... I also don't know which way the dun was coming in

but yeah, that could have been really ugly

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Dubuque IA    day 1

Little dirty, looks like they're doing what they can with the snirt they have.

Pro-Lite H1   Bester / Forst / Ogemar

Pro-Lite H2   Lorenz / Dillon / Daudt 

Pro-Lite H3  Lebel / Pake / Downs   

Pro 3X Crown-1   Harr / Kamm / Benham   I don't think anyone has anything for Emil right now.  The Poo's are getting great starts.   Idk whats'up with the colors on Ishoel's sled?  not the normal Thene regalia.   

Pro-Lite H4  Posti / Lorenz / Ogemar   

Pro-Lite H5  Pake / Daudt / Englund

Pro-Lite H6  Bester / Dillon / Salomonsson 

Pro 3X Crown-2  Harr / Ishoel / Pelletier   

Pro-Lite Final  

Pro 3X Crown-3   

Pro 3X Crown points winner  

harr must have had his wheaties.

they're showing Pro-Practice and next Pro-Lite which is unusual (unless I normally miss them showing it)... Ish & Harr and within hundredths of each other.  idk were Lebel is sitting.  funny thing is the announcer can see it but they're not showing the viewers

Dubuque IA    day 2

it's MUD down in the toilet bowl, idk how they can even see unless you are in the lead

Pro-Lite H1   Lieders / Todd / Forst --- nice work old man!  

Pro-Lite H2   Bester / Lorenz / Freeland   Lavallee has their clutching dialed 

Pro-Lite H3  Scheele / Downs / Ogemar   

Pro 3X Crown-1   Ishoel / Kamm / Lebel -- Harr went off the track while in 3rd at the end.  Ishoel... officially a 5 time champion

Pro-Lite H4  Lieders / Freeland / Pake -- the old man takes two!

Pro-Lite H5  Bester / Daudt / Forst

Pro-Lite H6   Mikalsen / Posti / Hoelsaeter

Pro 3X Crown-2  Ishoel / Kamm / Harr -- tippy SkiDoo's were dropping like flies

Pro-Lite Final  Freelund / Bester / Lieders   -- yellow flags everywhere, Andy led almost the entire race, then dumped it in the toilet bowl... and even more tippy Doo's broke down all over the track than the Pro class.  

Pro 3X Crown-3   Kamm / Ishoel / Harr -- Lebel 4th again

Pro 3X Crown points winners   Ishoel / Kamm / Harr

Final season points for Pro...were close.  Next season should be exciting. 

I think everyone is happy this event and the season is over.  Great job to ISOC, the racers and teams and to the production crew that puts it together to watch from the comfort of my living room.   :thumbsup:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

Was great to see Kamm out there pushing hard in the last race; I was rooting for him.

Will Cat ever be relevant in snocross again?  At the Michigan snocross race, it was a weird thing explaining to a buddy that the majority of the Cats he saw on the track actually had yellow and red hoods in the 200 class.

Definitely not feeling that the racing heritage is alive and well in the Cat(Textron) snocross camp. Maybe the Catalyst will change that?

Edited by Premium
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Premium said:

Was great to see Kamm out there pushing hard in the last race; I was rooting for him.

Will Cat ever be relevant in snocross again?  At the Michigan snocross race, it was a weird thing explaining to a buddy that the majority of the Cats he saw on the track actually had yellow and red hoods in the 200 class.

Definitely not feeling that the racing heritage is alive and well in the Cat(Textron) snocross camp. Maybe the Catalyst will change that?

Sno cross is dying. Boring as hell! 

• Like 1