Snocross 2023...

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I like the format of three eight minute +1 lap heats.  Don't like seeing all the injuries though.

I like it better. Less screwing around. It was done an hour earlier compared the old format 

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I like it better. Less screwing around. It was done an hour earlier compared the old format 

which allows more time bullshitting and for chicken wings... so WIN/WIN 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

For sure 

but... there's six heats of Pro-Lite, plus the LCQ and Final which evens things out

that field is rider heavy, which looks good for the future of the sport

22 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You have to be some real shitheads to not only be kicked out of ProKart, but get the cops called to get your ass out of there.

Not sure I'd have posted that one to the Youtubes.

By the videos i've watched, and maybe im wrong, but the team that Ctak is on right now, the kids seem to be a bit, well, how do I put this politely,  spoiled rotten?:dunno:

Pflipsen team boys appears not so, though.

12 hours ago, hayward said:

By the videos i've watched, and maybe im wrong, but the team that Ctak is on right now, the kids seem to be a bit, well, how do I put this politely,  spoiled rotten?:dunno:

this is not a cheap activity like soccer... ;)

18 hours ago, hayward said:

If you watch a lot of his videos, most of the kids seem like little shits. Worse than the hockey kids when they had too many soda pops and the parents are drunk. The older kids in the videos seem pretty level headed 

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

If you watch a lot of his videos, most of the kids seem like little shits. Worse than the hockey kids when they had too many soda pops and the parents are drunk. The older kids in the videos seem pretty level headed 

Back when we were racing, every now and then there would hockey tournaments in the same area/town as us.  

All the kids were usually little shits, the moms were cunts, half the dads were cunts, and the other half were having beers with us and like "fuck, I wish I had a sled instead of a kid in hockey."

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Back when we were racing, every now and then there would hockey tournaments in the same area/town as us.  

All the kids were usually little shits, the moms were cunts, half the dads were cunts, and the other half were having beers with us and like "fuck, I wish I had a sled instead of a kid in hockey."

back when my wife ran a large hotel/conference center... she loathed hockey tournament weekends which almost always ended up with calls to the local PD and families getting kicked out of the place.  

current standings heading into Michigan this weekend...

Pro

1 Elias Ishoel Oppdal, 16 Ski-Doo 443
2 Kody Kamm Kansasville, WI Polaris 397
3 Hunter Patenaude Hartland, VT Ski-Doo 374
4 Emil Harr Sorsele, AB Polaris 373
5 Francis Pelletier ST Felicien, QC Ski-Doo 369
6 Adam Peterson Medford, WI Polaris 358
7 Daniel Benham Deer River, MN Arctic Cat 354
8 Logan Christian Fertile, MN Ski-Doo 337
9 Petter Narsa Alvsbyn, BD Ski-Doo 253
10 Cole Cottew Zimmerman, MN Polaris 220

Pro-Lite

Rider Hometown Sled Points
1 Jordan Lebel Chicoutimi, QC Ski-Doo 506
2 Ryley Bester Prior Lake, MN Polaris 440
3 Marcus Ogemar Ostersund, Z Ski-Doo 403
4 Andy Pake Felton, MN Ski-Doo 366
5 Evan Daudt Longville, MN Polaris 364
6 Anson Scheele North Branch, MN Arctic Cat 363
7 Evan Christian Finley, ND Polaris 334
8 Emeric Legendre Sainte-Julie, QC Ski-Doo 308
9 Topi Posti Rovaniemi, 10 Ski-Doo 306
10 Baily Forst Thief River Falls, MN Polaris 287

SkiDoo and Polaris... having another good year.   OTB... :roflcrying:

Cannonsburg MI... looks like Geneva, warm, very roosty, 1st turn coming out of the gate looks awkward a/f.  Harr, Kamm, Benham had the fastest laps in qualifying.

Pro-Lite H1  ???? / Wittwer / Posti    Poo's are making power and really hook up better in these conditions

Pro-Lite H2  Lebel / Daudt / Scheele  one downed Cat that wasn't Scheele for a change

Pro-Lite H3  Bester / Lorenz / Beaulieu

Pro 3X Crown-1  Harr / Patenaude / Kamm  idk what happened to Benham but he was on his knees on the side of the track, Kern, freshly back from an injury also went out.  Ishoel 6th.  Emil owned that round.

Pro-Lite H4  Daudt / Bester / Roes

Pro-Lite H5  Christian / Ogemar / Wittwer 

Pro-Lite H6  Lebel / Forst / Lorenz

Pro 3X Crown-2  Harr / Patenaude / Peterson  Kamm had an issue and left the track, Ishoel had an off.  Judnick must be using an NSP clutch kit.

SkiDoo DOMINATED the stock 200cc final... :roflcrying:

Kirchmeyer got landed on hard in the P-L LCQ  :(

Pro-Lite Final  Lebel / Bester / Daudt

Pro 3X Crown-3   Harr / NARSA / Pelletier   Ctak, Levi and his family must be thrilled

Pro 3X Crown points winner  Harr / Patenaude / Narsa

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cannonsburg MI... looks like Geneva, warm, very roosty, 1st turn coming out of the gate looks awkward a/f.  Harr, Kamm, Benham had the fastest laps in qualifying.

Pro 3X Crown-1  Harr / Patenaude / Kamm  idk what happened to Benham but he was on his knees on the side of the track, Kern, freshly back from an injury also went out.  Ishoel 6th.  Emil owned that round.

Benham looked great out there until his crash. We were right at the bottom of the whoops where he had his off....scary to see in person. From what I could tell he overshot a whoop and went skis-first into the next mogul causing an endo. He looked frustrated after the crash which I assume was because he was riding so well and this was the end of the night for him (maybe weekend?). That whoop section was knarly and we saw a ton of guys get crossed up and nearly crash and/or take out the flag guy positioned at that spot.

*Also, no Catalyst on site that I'm aware of

Edited by Premium

7 hours ago, Premium said:

Benham looked great out there until his crash. We were right at the bottom of the whoops where he had his off....scary to see in person. From what I could tell he overshot a whoop and went skis-first into the next mogul causing an endo. He looked frustrated after the crash which I assume was because he was riding so well and this was the end of the night for him (maybe weekend?). That whoop section was knarly and we saw a ton of guys get crossed up and nearly crash and/or take out the flag guy positioned at that spot.

I didn't see the off for DB, just him on his knees afterwards.  the crashes and injuries this season have been bad. 

did you swing by the tech inspection trailer and say hello to Alex?  

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I didn't see the off for DB, just him on his knees afterwards.  the crashes and injuries this season have been bad. 

did you swing by the tech inspection trailer and say hello to Alex?  

I should have!

11 hours ago, Premium said:

That has been his typical weekend. He either crashes out and is done or brakes something. 

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not going back today?

No my nephew is competing in the state wrestling finals today...with this nasty weather I'm not too disappointed to be inside.  I'll just have to stream the race on my phone.

• Like 2

Cannonsburg MI... night 2  wetter and sloppier than last night due to rain... now starting to snow

Pro-Lite H1  Forst / Posti / Christian

Pro-Lite H2  Pake / Lorenz / Daudt 

Pro-Lite H3  Ogemar / Lebel / Scheele  Jordan fell off his sled, at the finish line

Pro 3X Crown-1   Harr / Ishoel / Kamm & Narsa

Harr is killing it, again and gapped the crap out of Ishoel.  Benham didn't start... so no Cat in the Pro Class tonight, not one.   :(    

Pro-Lite H4  Bester / Pake / Legendre

Pro-Lite H5  Lebel / Forst / Christian

Pro-Lite H6  Daudt / Scheele / Oomen

Pro 3X Crown-2  Harr / Kamm / Ishoel  

Great. crazy racing.  Aki hole shot, Elias caught him and led most the race being heavily pressured by Emil.  Ish went over the bars and did a f'ng facestand.  Nutty!  

Pro-Lite Final  Pake / Forst / Scheele

Holy fuck... Lebel broke something, over the bars flipping and got ran over.  Jordan seemed ok from what I saw.  

Pro 3X Crown-3   Harr / Kamm / Ishoel

Emil seems untouchable.

Pro 3X Crown points winners

Harr / Kamm / Ishoel  

@fortune46x - you better check Emil's sled for an NSP helix.  please ask Emil where I can get Yak links... I'm going to start eating them before riding if they work that well for him.  

4e9r.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr