Snocross 2023...

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

EB are you drinking tonight? Why do you have a hard on for C2C just like my kid post their was no harm or foul. :dunno: 

Taker light pal. :bc: 

No Karen2Karen is a fucking jackass that started shit with me months ago and as soon as I gave it back to Him he cried and PMd me to stop and now He just ignores me like the big fucking coward he is . 

Try to follow along. 

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No Karen2Karen is a fucking jackass that started shit with me months ago and as soon as I gave it back to Him he cried and PMd me to stop and now He just ignores me like the big fucking coward he is . 

Try to follow along. 

EB all good you do your thing. :bc:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Try to follow along. 

He is a cat queer so .....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Crying2Crying always :lol:

Bro all you do is complain, even about racing ...what a fucking loser :lol:

811C1D94-E782-4A21-865B-229B1CCCFB18.jpeg

C'mon bud let's try and keep this about sno-cross :bc: Plenty of other threads for this stuff :thumb:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

C'mon bud let's try and keep this about sno-cross :bc: Plenty of other threads for this stuff :thumb:

Fair enough , I made my point .

Im on ignore now anyways so He "doesn't threaten to actually kill me"  His words.....Guess I should be scared now? 9_9:lol:

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2023 at 6:04 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I went full loco over Canterbury... strange that Flo never replied to my 'contact us' critique.  The audio/video differential last night was a f'ng joke as well... starting right at Pro-Lite and ending with Pro.

Was a lot harder to complain about it when we all watched it for free, but now that we're paying to watch it... shouldn't we expect it to be nearly as perfect as they can make it?   

This said, the icon on the top left of the screen right now during the Sport Lite Final has a CBS sports icon/logo... so is it them or FLO RACING  fucking it up?  

We demand answers @fortune46x... and possible restitution.  :lol2: 

The CTN TV truck has issues, lost power in fargo , other issues in canterbury , then again in deadwood lost power and had to call in a electrician , had nothing to do with flow but rather the production truck.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sorry @krom I'm not buying a plane ticket :roflcrying:

if you want to fly out @Not greg b can pick you up at the airport and I'll still pay for your ticket and pit pass

with the weather the last week we've had, idk if you'll need the pit coat to stay warm  ;)

ny cancel.png

its going to be 50 Wednesday

• Sad 1

ERX night one.

Pro H1 

Ish / Franc / E Harr (Ish doin triple-triples)

Pro H2 

Logan / Kamm / Narsa (DB was leading and broke something)

ProL H1  

Lebel / Daudt / Bester

ProL H2 

Pake / Lorenz / Salosss (Kenny in fourth)

ProL H3 

Roes / Ogemar / Scheele (Anson got the lead, then started losing power, C'mon All Finish?)

Pro H3 

Franc / Cottew / Logan (good battle between Franc and Cole)

Pro H4  

T Kern / Kamm / Ish (nice job TK!) 

ProL H4 

Bester / Posti / Ogemar

ProL H5 

Christian / Lieders / Ashline

ProL L H6 

Lebel / Pake / Wittwer

ProL Final 

Lebel / Ogemar / Pake - all doo's, seven wins for Lebel, kid is more than ready for Pro class.

Pro Final

Ishoel / Logan / Pelletier - all doo's 

Up since 3am, not feeling 100%, surfing the sofa, might fall asleep... :dunno:

I made it... Gnight 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ERX night one.

Pro H1 

Ish / Franc / E Harr (Ish doin triple-triples)

Pro H2 

Logan / Kamm / Narsa (DB was leading and broke something)

ProL H1  

Lebel / Daudt / Bester

ProL H2 

Pake / Lorenz / Salosss (Kenny in fourth)

ProL H3 

Roes / Ogemar / Scheele (Anson got the lead, then started losing power, C'mon All Finish?)

Pro H3 

Franc / Cottew / Logan (good battle between Franc and Cole)

Pro H4  

T Kern / Kamm / Ish (nice job TK!) 

ProL H4 

Bester / Posti / Ogemar

ProL H5 

Christian / Lieders / Ashline

ProL L H6 

Lebel / Pake / Wittwer

ProL Final 

Pro Final

Up since 3am, not feeling 100%, surfing the sofa, might fall asleep... :dunno:

Is benhum even there for cat??

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

All Finish isn't having a good night.  Anson has been riding and crashing like a madman 

All finish hasn’t had very good nights at all in snow cross. At least Zach brings home some trophies 

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Dang no cats in the top 5 in pro light or pro tonight 

Doo had podium sweeps in both of the premier classes. 

The pro field is thin, PL has six heats per night currently.  Not sure what's up with that but I would expect Lebel and a couple others to move up next year.  Muller, Palin, and ??? retired, Wittwer went down to ProLite and is struggling in that class... time for a talent reshuffle.

35 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Has there ever been a more dominating brand in snocross? Out of the top classes 12 out of 15 podiums by Doo. Going to have to make up a Tucker type rule pretty soon.

yes... Cat in 2018 owned every class all season long.  utter domination.  

the competition has caught up and surpassed what is essentially the same machine from 2018 give or take a few fuel injection changes.  also, the Doo talent pool is strong... and Polaris is equally good.  when you have one rider in pro (Benham) and one or two riders in pro-lite that's a statement, and it isn't a positive one.  should be interesting to see how the new Cat racer for 24 stacks up... which they should imo be racing and dialing in this season.  

https://www.arcticinsider.com/team-arctic-rewrites-race-history-in-snocross-cross-country/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Think Benham blew a belt when he was leading his first heat race. Anson was having some issues with his sled or would of also won a heat race.  Anson had to go through LCQ to even make the final.

Checkers or Wreckers was really flying last night.  Could tell his knee was bothering him the first few race weekends.  Seems to be back on the pace after a few weeks off.

Really like that track at ERX.  The lighting doesn't look very good on TV, not sure what it's like in person.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Think Benham blew a belt when he was leading his first heat race. Anson was having some issues with his sled or would of also won a heat race.  Anson had to go through LCQ to even make the final.

Checkers or Wreckers was really flying last night.  Could tell his knee was bothering him the first few race weekends.  Seems to be back on the pace after a few weeks off.

Really like that track at ERX.  The lighting doesn't look very good on TV, not sure what it's like in person.

Benham has had machine issues several times this season.  Anson was riding hard, and wrecking at the most  inopportune times.   Ishoel's knee seems better and they kept mentioning that his time in Valcourt last weekend was a turning point.  ERX is a great venue and enjoy my annual trip there... which should have been today but I'm under the weather and doing things around the house.  If I feel ambitious later I'm going to tighten some C&A loops one hole backwards on the 500.