And.... another one.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

The only reason you're in this thread is because the FS clean up crew is still busy cleaning up the mess in your Bashing thread from the bloodbath after Badger repeatedly punched me in the face with his fist. It was brutal the thrashing I took, but at least I'm not trolling him anymore.

ZZZZ Page, I fixed it for you :bc:

Edited by Badger**

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Gee.. I wonder why you get treated like you do. Could it be all of your gay comments over the years? It's probably best that you just STFU before someone really does stuff a 6D maglite up YOUR ass.

I told ya' I will stop using those words the minute you shut my enemies up, and I get the last word. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I told ya' I will stop using those words the minute you shut my enemies up, and I get the last word. 

You get nothing aside from beaten like a rented mule day in and day out. Look at the idiots that own you. You can’t even hang with 800dragon who has owned you for decades.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You get nothing aside from beaten like a rented mule day in and day out. Look at the idiots that own you. You can’t even hang with 800dragon who has owned you for decades.

You fukkin bastid, copying me!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have ta' go to the supermarket, but I'll be back later to continue beating some of you like rented mules.

Don't forget your food stamps.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cat45 said:

He has too many. Should give some up

Hes a democrat. They don't do as they say remember. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

What stopped you?? Obviously you've been humiliated your entire life?? 

Major fail, gay Steve. I was nominated for best-looking, and best dressed in my graduating class. I have to claim MASSIVE OWNAGE here.  :owned::owned::owned:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

The only reason you're in this thread is because the FS clean up crew is still busy cleaning up the mess in your Bashing thread from the bloodbath after Badger repeatedly punched me in the fist with his face. It was brutal the thrashing he took,but at least he's not trolling me anymore.

What site was that on, 'cause it sure as hell wasn't here. 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Gee.. I wonder why you get treated like you do. Could it be all of your gay comments over the years? It's probably best that you just STFU before someone really does stuff a 6D maglite up YOUR ass.

Wut, you think that's funny?   

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

My post was before yours you fucking moron !!!

You must have posted within SECONDS of me, you copying bastid!!!

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Pickin up some precooked lobstah?

I was gonna get a few pounds, they are down to $11.99, but there was no one at the counter, and I was kinda wanting to GTFO of there, so I didn't get any this time. I think next time I will fer sure. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was gonna get a few pounds, they are down to $11.99, but there was no one at the counter, and I was kinda wanting to GTFO of there, so I didn't get any this time. I think next time I will fer sure. 

How many stamps for a can of lobster?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Major fail, gay Steve. I was nominated for best-looking, and best dressed in my graduating class. I have to claim MASSIVE OWNAGE here.  :owned::owned::owned:

So 57 years ago you weren't a loser, got it. 

• Haha 1