And.... another one.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

What for? No need to report that you still haven't paid Bhen from the bet you lost, we all know already. :news:

Because he talked stupid on a thread outside the BASHING THREAD.

I made a good comment in this thread and he called me a cum salmon. 

If I said that, Steve would have threatened to bounce me!! 

Hey, I'm all for open warfare on every thread, but until you do that, you should practice , EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. 

Oh yeah, real funny about Ben's stupid bet. That faggot-nosed nerd can go to PM anytime he wants to get that bet going with me, I'll gladly take his 5Gs.  

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I think there's too many cars ... and too many people like you.  If we're gonna get rid of the guns, let's get rid of all the excess!! :ylsuper:

I would too, but remember most teachers lean to the left and hate guns.  A friend of ours served in the military, as well as did a stint with the Guard afterwards ... spent time in Iraq.  Of all people, I would have thought he'd be willing to be designated as one of the local school's armed teachers.  He wants/wanted nothing to do with it.  For multiple reasons (and not necessarily because he leans to the left).

See my previous reply :news:

Elimination of guns ... JFC some of you are just flat out ignorant.  It pains me to see anyone with this simpleton logic.

It’s not simpleton logic. It’s very simple sound logic. If we eliminated guns there would be no gun violence. That’s pretty sound logic. :lol: fucking moron 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I'm all for open warfare on every thread, but until you do that, you should practice , EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. 

Oh yeah, real funny about Ben's stupid bet. That faggot-nosed nerd can go to PM anytime he wants to get that bet going with me, I'll gladly take his 5Gs.  

Shut the fuck if you stupid old dick sucking truck stop cum dumpster 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not simpleton logic. It’s very simple sound logic. If we eliminated guns there would be no gun violence. That’s pretty sound logic. :lol: fucking moron 

You are the definition of a simpleton .... every response you post is either "Kill yourself!" or "Faggot"

Well, I guess this one I'm quoting goes against your norm ... you upgraded to the term "moron"

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You are the definition of a simpleton .... every response you post is either "Kill yourself!" or "Faggot"

Well, I guess this one I'm quoting goes against your norm ... you upgraded to the term "moron"

You are dumb as fuck...you deserve nothing more than a kill yourself or to be called a fucking faggot 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck if you stupid old dick sucking truck stop cum dumpster 

I wish I was on patrol in your town. I'd wait 'til you had a few drinks, then I'd pick you right off the fukkin ground and slam you into the ground. Yeah, I would you fukkin pencil-armed faggot!!! No, you would not punch me first, you faggot-faced dick-likker. I slammed faggots your height before, and they ended up thrown into the back seat of a cruiser, face first!!

That's what I'd do to you, and no you wouldn't do shit, but cry like the ball-bagger that you are. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish I was on patrol in your town. I'd wait 'til you had a few drinks, then I'd pick you right off the fukkin ground and slam you into the ground. Yeah, I would you fukkin pencil-armed faggot!!! No, you would not punch me first, you faggot-faced dick-likker. I slammed faggots your height before, and they ended up thrown into the back seat of a cruiser, face first!!

That's what I'd do to you, and no you wouldn't do shit, but cry like the ball-bagger that you are. 

STFU or I'll bounce ya :watching:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There’s way too many guns.

There's way to many people too...but your boy Biden keeps letting them in.

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

STFU or I'll bounce ya :watching:

Hey, don't take it out on me, 'cause Badger has been slapping you around like a two-dollar whore.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, don't take it out on me, 'cause Badger has been slapping you around like a two-dollar whore.  

Get back in your cage.

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is this bashing? Asking for a friend .

21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

M1 grand. 9_9

*Garand

OK, none of you answered my question when I asked you what the COMMON DENOMINATOR was in school shootings. 

The common denominator in school shootings is.............HUMILIATION.

The usual response is, ahh fuck that kid for not being able to take the  

verbal abuse.

THIS IS WHY YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!!

Schools should expel any and every student who uses ANY gender related slurs against anybody. Punks should keep their mouths shut, 'cause it's not gonna be them that gets shot, but it might be their little brother or sister. 

There's your answer to school shootings, and the reason they NEVER get ended. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Gee.. I wonder why you get treated like you do. Could it be all of your gay comments over the years? It's probably best that you just STFU before someone really does stuff a 6D maglite up YOUR ass.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, none of you answered my question when I asked you what the COMMON DENOMINATOR was in school shootings. 

The common denominator in school shootings is.............HUMILIATION.

The usual response is, ahh fuck that kid for not being able to take the  

verbal abuse.

THIS IS WHY YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!!

Schools should expel any and every student who uses ANY gender related slurs against anybody. Punks should keep their mouths shut, 'cause it's not gonna be them that gets shot, but it might be their little brother or sister. 

There's your answer to school shootings, and the reason they NEVER get ended. 

What stopped you?? Obviously you've been humiliated your entire life?? 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only reason you're in this thread is because the FS clean up crew is still busy cleaning up the mess in your Bashing thread from the bloodbath after Badger repeatedly punched me in the fist with his face. It was brutal the thrashing he took,but at least he's not trolling me anymore.