And.... another one.

Just now, Cat45 said:

It would sure be nice to hear how this all started. The guy is definitely fucked in the head but something had to trigger him

He shot his grandma 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cat45 said:

It would sure be nice to hear how this all started. The guy is definitely fucked in the head but something had to trigger him

Early reports are a confrontation between him and his grandma.....so he shot her in the face. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude do you have even an ounce of self awareness?  You come on here claiming to know about everything from addiction, to military hardware and everything in between.   I'm no different sharing my opinion than anyone else in here including yourself.  You just don't like it when I do it.  

I’m only commenting on your far fetched theories. That’s all. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m only commenting on your far fetched theories. That’s all. 

According to you. 

5 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

How can you not understand whats wrong with young men these days, lets start with them being able to pretend to be girls and work back from there. 

In a universe far far away, the connection between transgenders and mass shootings make perfect sense. 

• Haha 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

Actionfigurejoe thinks the same. You’re outnumbered. 

Well he is bipolar too.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

CHICAGO (CBS) — At least 276 children aged 16 and younger have been shot in Chicago since the start of last year, according to data analyzed by CBS Chicago.

That includes 43 children younger than 13, according to the data, obtained by CBS Chicago through a Freedom of Information Act request. The data include all shootings between Jan. 1, 2021, and Jan. 10, 2022.

You should stick to voting machine expertise. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She dressed him as a girl. AC says so. 

I even posted on the first page that was fake news and the retard still at it up and posted it here. I mean good fucking grief 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You should stick to voting machine expertise. 

so you are denying /ok with weekly deaths of children in chicago? then act like texas is a big deal. since when did i talk about voting machines? your small mind is playing tricks on you again as usual. i think you should move to chicago. fit right in

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

so you are denying /ok with weekly deaths of children in chicago? then act like texas is a big deal. since when did i talk about voting machines? your small mind is playing tricks on you again as usual. i think you should move to chicago. fit right in

Relax dude. I clicked on the wrong person’s message. But while we’re here, what the fuck does the that shithole Chicago have to do with a Hispanic community in west Texas? They look nothing like one another yet you want to weave this bizarre connection between the two. Go ahead and explain. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Relax dude. I clicked on the wrong person’s message. But while we’re here, what the fuck does the that shithole Chicago have to do with a Hispanic community in west Texas? They look nothing like one another yet you want to weave this bizarre connection between the two. Go ahead and explain. 

point is any child gets killed the media goes crazy. kids die EVERY weekend in chicago. crickets on that. would you be ok with your grandchild taking a stray 9mm to the head while watching cartoons? it's no "woven" connection, just shows the narrative. "get rid of guns" . chicago has some strict gun laws , and you see how it's going there. bottom line the school doors should have been locked. you can't get in any school around here

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

point is any child gets killed the media goes crazy. kids die EVERY weekend in chicago. crickets on that. would you be ok with your grandchild taking a stray 9mm to the head while watching cartoons? it's no "woven" connection, just shows the narrative. "get rid of guns" . chicago has some strict gun laws , and you see how it's going there. bottom line the school doors should have been locked. you can't get in any school around here

If you’re so invested in knowing about kids and adults being shot and killed in Chicago then tune into any Chicago radio or TV station. It’s all right there. Mass shootings where elementary kids are gunned down by the dozens is quite rare in Chicago. Having 20 plus 8 year olds being murdered in a classroom is higher on society’s travesty scale then gangland killings so it gets more publicity. Whether that’s appropriate could be debated. But that’s just the way it is. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If you’re so invested in knowing about kids and adults being shot and killed in Chicago then tune into any Chicago radio or TV station. It’s all right there. Mass shootings where elementary kids are gunned down by the dozens is quite rare in Chicago. Having 20 plus 8 year olds being murdered in a classroom is higher on society’s travesty scale then gangland killings so it gets more publicity. Whether that’s appropriate could be debated. But that’s just the way it is. 

The real point is Gun laws do nothing and are no solution to any gun violence. As Neal said the only way to stop this is eliminate all guns. That’s not realistic and like it or not a heavily armed society is a problem for our tyrannical government 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The real point is Gun laws do nothing and are no solution to any gun violence. As Neal said the only way to stop this is eliminate all guns. That’s not realistic and like it or not a heavily armed society is a problem for our tyrannical government 

I agree with everything up until the tyrannical government part. That’s pretty much bullshit. You’ve had zero experience living under a tyrannical government. . 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree with everything up until the tyrannical government part. That’s pretty much bullshit. You’ve had zero experience living under a tyrannical government. . 

There's over 30,000 laws on the books, the federal govt has their hands into almost every part of our lives. It's not tyrannical yet, but it's getting closer. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My rights are constantly being violated. It would be far worse if there wasn’t 2 guns for every man woman and child hiding under every rock. 

• Like 1

Everyone needs to get it through their heads.  Government isn’t the answer to every problem.   Anyone here tempted to murder children because they own a gun or not clear on what the law is in regards to murdering children?  Shoot Grandma in the face?
  No!  It is a horrific act committed by a deranged lunatic.  

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In a universe far far away, the connection between transgenders and mass shootings make perfect sense. 

I did not say anything about transgender, society has been tearing down men and boys for years. The latest just happens to be let them pretend to be girls and play girls sports. 

Grandma trying to stop him from doing something horrible and was shot?

was he headed to elementary or high school but was stopped before he got there?

lots of questions that will never be answered!!

one thing in every one of these shootings is they knew their was a problem but no one did or said anything!

Time to start profiling!

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

no kids should be shot . but like you said, here we are. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Too many guns period.

I think there's too many cars ... and too many people like you.  If we're gonna get rid of the guns, let's get rid of all the excess!! :ylsuper:

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

if i was a teacher i would want to be armed. plain and simple

I would too, but remember most teachers lean to the left and hate guns.  A friend of ours served in the military, as well as did a stint with the Guard afterwards ... spent time in Iraq.  Of all people, I would have thought he'd be willing to be designated as one of the local school's armed teachers.  He wants/wanted nothing to do with it.  For multiple reasons (and not necessarily because he leans to the left).

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

We just need to  lower the amount of guns!!!!

See my previous reply :news:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Elimination of guns would solve the problem.  I don't think that America has the fortitude to do so, thus it isn't a realistic solution.  I heard someone say that we shouldn't forget those brave elementary kids that laid down their lives to protect our second amendment.  Seems to ring true for us Americans.

Neal

Elimination of guns ... JFC some of you are just flat out ignorant.  It pains me to see anyone with this simpleton logic.