And.... another one.

The idea of locking doors or having armed guards is silly. This shooting proved armed guards don't work and a motivated shooter could easily penetrate a school that had locked doors. It's humorous and sad watching all this silliness. 

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The idea of locking doors or having armed guards is silly. This shooting proved armed guards don't work and a motivated shooter could easily penetrate a school that had locked doors. It's humorous and sad watching all this silliness. 

Because,  someone else always has to be to blame, who has money. There is always something more that should of been done to prevent the tragedy.  

The recent school shooting here.  Four teachers, principal, schools superintendent, school system are being sued.  Guess who isn’t to blame. 
The teachers went to administers and said this kid is a potential problem. Not good enough.  Why didn’t they call the police?????  Why did the principal think calling the parents in to have them get their kid some help immediately be enough.  He should of drove him there himself.  

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How did liberals manage to pry the creator of the universe out of the classroom? That's some serious power. 

Something ain't it they chased morality and ethics out of the school systems but can't pay for college or show up for work. 

I remember when a moment of silence and the pledge of allegiance were removed from the classroom and look what replaced it. 

On 5/25/2022 at 9:32 AM, Highmark said:

Reports are there was a door open that maybe shouldn't have been.  :wall:

The AP is reporting he came in through an unlocked door.

The 18-year-old gunman who killed 21 people at a Texas elementary school walked in unimpeded through an apparently unlocked door, a law enforcement official said Thursday.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Seriously, that's what your going with?  Just sit this one out.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Well the door was unlocked so...

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

This idiot in my gf's district pulled this shit today, not cool to get a text "we are on lockdown and it's not a drill" from her earlier today..

https://cnycentral.com/news/local/oswego-district-employees-false-report-of-man-trying-to-enter-high-school-led-to-lockout

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

This idiot in my gf's district pulled this shit today, not cool to get a text "we are on lockdown and it's not a drill" from her earlier today..

https://cnycentral.com/news/local/oswego-district-employees-false-report-of-man-trying-to-enter-high-school-led-to-lockout

Obviously mentally unstable and should not be working in that envirement.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:32 AM, Doomxz600 said:

Didn't Pelosi and Omar work to remove armed gards at school to appease BLM and why is it that back when we went to hunter ed  a 14 year old could get a FID and go hunting or to the range without an adult. 

We used to bring guns to school then go hunting or to the range and nobody gave it a thought so what happened to the youth during purbety that now requires a mental health check to make sure they won't destroy other students. 

Cant blame God as he was removed from schools decades ago so it has to be something else like the parents. No personal responsibility what so ever and this started way back in the third grade and now these kids have grand kids doing the same shit to a higher level. 

Don't tell me a five year old is mature enough to pick a gender and a 18 year old isn't mature enough to used a firearm. SMH

Perhaps they did, I'm not sure what else you are trying to communicate in the rest of that paragraph though...

The way things are are not the way things used to be.

There are other nations that have far less God beliefs with far less school, and overall mass killings.  The God bullshit is delusional nonsense.

Many 18 year olds are not mature enough.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps they did, I'm not sure what else you are trying to communicate in the rest of that paragraph though...

The way things are are not the way things used to be.

There are other nations that have far less God beliefs with far less school, and overall mass killings.  The God bullshit is delusional nonsense.

Many 18 year olds are not mature enough.

Neal

Thank you…I wish someone would tell Lara Trump that…BTW is she the best Fox News can come up with? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You put the eradicate in the wrong spot.  If you eradicate all guns the indeed there will be no more gun crimes.  Sounds like a left wing fantasy of delusion...at least you say it is out of reach, but that will rape civil liberties as much as any other "control".

The one thing that can be done is punishment for gun crimes can be made stronger.  Some parental accountability would help as well.  I'd have no problems including punishing the parents of minors that are complete fuck ups as accomplices unless they can show they did what is appropriate to measure and maintain mental health.

It's in the right spot, but is unlikely to happen.

Those are all reasonable, as are the list further down in my post you didn't highlight. 

Neal

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

OMG!!!!! LARA TRUMP!!!!!

Well I’m sure she gets you all hot and bothered…not as much as her FIL does but close.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 5/26/2022 at 6:32 AM, Doomxz600 said:

Didn't Pelosi and Omar work to remove armed gards at school to appease BLM and why is it that back when we went to hunter ed  a 14 year old could get a FID and go hunting or to the range without an adult. 

We used to bring guns to school then go hunting or to the range and nobody gave it a thought so what happened to the youth during purbety that now requires a mental health check to make sure they won't destroy other students. 

Cant blame God as he was removed from schools decades ago so it has to be something else like the parents. No personal responsibility what so ever and this started way back in the third grade and now these kids have grand kids doing the same shit to a higher level. 

Don't tell me a five year old is mature enough to pick a gender and a 18 year old isn't mature enough to used a firearm. SMH

Got my NRA safe Hunter cert at 13 years old so I cold hunt without a parent.

Back then my friends sixth grade science project was on a 22 rifle. He had a 22 on the table breech open and a diagram of how it worked with live ammo sitting on the table.

That was 1966. No one ever thought this was unsafe. 
Today schools are locked down if someone finds on 22 round in the school.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those same issues are present around  the globe.

Those are called Liberal policies.

The breakdown of the family unit is a global issue that will only get worse.  Its all planned bipartisan Smales, all planned.

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Harden facility entry points.   One time cost.   Lots of great, inexpensive ways for teachers to secure classroom doors.  Dramatically reducing school shootings does not need to infringe on people's constitutional right.   This kid walked right in an unlocked open back door then right into a classroom where all the killings took place.   It was easily preventable.  Getting into that classroom the way he did he could have killed just as many if not more with a shotgun.

Indeed, building security is one of the quicker ways to reduce these instances.

The disturbed will use the easily accessible and capable guns that we as society offer.  At present the AR platform offers the ability to do large amounts of destruction with very easy access.  Coupled with a handgun, well we have many results to look at.

Neal

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Got my NRA safe Hunter cert at 13 years old so I cold hunt without a parent.

Back then my friends sixth grade science project was on a 22 rifle. He had a 22 on the table breech open and a diagram of how it worked with live ammo sitting on the table.

That was 1966. No one ever thought this was unsafe. 
Today schools are locked down if someone finds on 22 round in the school.

When my sone was in middle school a class mate of his went shooting with his dad over the weekend, somehow a single spent .22 round was in his back pack, no bullet, just a spent casing, kid got suspended, police involved, wanted to take dad's guns (they might have) email sent out to all the parents..Was made a big deal out of nothing

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

When my sone was in middle school a class mate of his went shooting with his dad over the weekend, somehow a single spent .22 round was in his back pack, no bullet, just a spent casing, kid got suspended, police involved, wanted to take dad's guns (they might have) email sent out to all the parents..Was made a big deal out of nothing

Sounds like they turned a great father / son memory into a disaster over absolutely nothing! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those are called Liberal policies.

The breakdown of the family unit is a global issue that will only get worse.  Its all planned bipartisan Smales, all planned.

So it’s liberal and bipartisan…interesting…also lends credence to the fact that all politicians are against us and playing the R/D game is exactly what they want.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Sounds like they turned a great father / son memory into a disaster over absolutely nothing! 

Right…over the top overreaction in an effort to show that “they are doing something”….so stupid.

• Like 2