And.... another one.

40 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Accurate portrayal of Republicans.

Neal

I believe the left is banning the classics like to kill a mockingbird and the right is banning why you should cut off your cock.

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So 57 years ago you weren't a loser, got it. 

We gotta get him back in his cage, he’s been running loose too long now.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Major fail, gay Steve. I was nominated for best-looking, and best dressed in my graduating class. I have to claim MASSIVE OWNAGE here.  :owned::owned::owned:

That was done as a joke you pollywog headed fool.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who said give up guns? 
You fuckin idiots are really dumb. 

You said there are too many...which implies someone must give them up. I suggest  you, you fucking idiot. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Why are republicans against felons having guns and being able to vote? Haven’t they paid their debt to society? 

Why should they need id's or background checks?  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why should they need id's or background checks?  

Do you like our gun laws or do you think we should be able to have more guns like the US?? Would you like to be able to carry a handgun?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you like our gun laws or do you think we should be able to have more guns like the US?? Would you like to be able to carry a handgun?

Are you really this fucking stupid.  Tell me the last time a legal gun was used in a crime here.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know you aren't allowed handguns, what other types are you not allowed? Curious to hear your and other nooks thinking on the handgun laws

Edited by Cat45

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Gee.. I wonder why you get treated like you do. Could it be all of your gay comments over the years? It's probably best that you just STFU before someone really does stuff a 6D maglite up YOUR ass.

He treated you bad , why not ban him ? 

:bc:

26 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I know you aren't allowed handguns, what other types are you not allowed? Curious to hear your and other nooks thinking on the handgun laws

Just look up Canadian resticted firearms,,handguns can be owned but only transported home with a permit and to a shooting club range if available I believe. Personally I would like to be able to carry a handgun is certain hunting situations,but never in a civilian atmosphere.

23 minutes ago, The One said:

He treated you bad , why not ban him ? 

:bc:

Hush now little one,,,,you don't want bad dreams 

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you really this fucking stupid.  Tell me the last time a legal gun was used in a crime here.

It was a simple question,,,not a trap or bait FFS.:dunno:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just look up Canadian resticted firearms,,handguns can be owned but only transported home with a permit and to a shooting club range if available I believe. Personally I would like to be able to carry a handgun is certain hunting situations,but never in a civilian atmosphere.

I prefer to conceal carry almost every day...it is better to have it and never need it, than need it and not have it.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

OK, if you think I'm a loser, then take my TNW CHALLENGE, faggot. 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Hey, I'll take the beating, you cock-mouthed faggot. What criteria you wanna use? Obviously I can't fist fight you at my age 75, but what criteria you want to use to prove you're better than me?

WHAT? SAY IT!! POST IT, POST YOUR GUNT mouth!!  

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, if you think I'm a loser, then take my TNW CHALLENGE, faggot. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I'll take the beating, you cock-mouthed faggot. What criteria you wanna use? Obviously I can't fist fight you at my age 75, but what criteria you want to use to prove you're better than me?

WHAT? SAY IT!! POST IT, POST YOUR GUNT mouth!!  

I left some canned lobster in your cage,, go get it, get it, that’s a good boy, back in your cage, good fella , it’s bedtime 

I packed a snubby today, for grocery shopping!! 

What a fukkin PITA!!!! I had to snug my fukkin belt wicked tight, my pants looked like accordion pants. 

I maintain what I've said for years, Americans suck. Yes, I know other countries are worse, but this country has way too many punk-assed punk bastids. 

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

I left some canned lobster in your cage,, go get it, get it, that’s a good boy, back in your cage, good fella , it’s bedtime 

Wut, you think that's funny??? 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

When are people going to figure out that banning "bad" or "insensitive" things doesn't work?  The world can be a very ugly place and when people are shielded from that reality, they can't deal with it when it's staring them in the face.

So what's the solution to the killing?  There are many reasons why it's happening, but what's the solution?

1 minute ago, soeaster said:

When are people going to figure out that banning "bad" or "insensitive" things doesn't work?  The world can be a very ugly place and when people are shielded from that reality, they can't deal with it when it's staring them in the face.

So what's the solution to the killing?  There are many reasons why it's happening, but what's the solution?

There is no solution. It's human nature, people suck! There's always gonna be evil people doing evil things