And.... another one.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You know the shooter wasn’t a transsexual and that was some retarded right wing meat puppet fake news right? I mean you should probably kill yourself for being such a retarded faggot 

With your posting history, who wouldn’t be surprised if you made the news one day? “I mean all the signals were there people“ seriously.

• Haha 1

CHICAGO (CBS) — At least 276 children aged 16 and younger have been shot in Chicago since the start of last year, according to data analyzed by CBS Chicago.

That includes 43 children younger than 13, according to the data, obtained by CBS Chicago through a Freedom of Information Act request. The data include all shootings between Jan. 1, 2021, and Jan. 10, 2022.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I think alot of the problems with kids doing these shootings is they get picked on and don't know how to handle it because they've never been allowed to fail. Instead of having fights after school to straighten their shit out they bottle it up untill they snap

Fights definitely solved a lot of issues when I was in school....sometimes waited til after school but most times they happened spontaneously.

I remember once we had a substitute teacher filling in.....her first day on the job.  Pretty sure it was freshman year, I got into it with another kid, he started it and threw first punch, always looked for a fight, this was building up for awhile.......I went nuts and pumeled him, knocking over desks and chairs flying everywhere.   That was the first and last day for that teacher....she gave up teaching to pursue another occupation.:lol:

But that was all it took for me and that kid to become friends and we got along the rest of our 4 years in high school.

Nowadays, you can't even say something to someone without it being a huge issue. So glad I grew up when I did.

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fights definitely solved a lot of issues when I was in school....sometimes waited til after school but most times they happened spontaneously.

I remember once we had a substitute teacher filling in.....her first day on the job.  Pretty sure it was freshman year, I got into it with another kid, he started it and threw first punch, always looked for a fight, this was building up for awhile.......I went nuts and pumeled him, knocking over desks and chairs flying everywhere.   That was the first and last day for that teacher....she gave up teaching to pursue another occupation.:lol:

But that was all it took for me and that kid to become friends and we got along the rest of our 4 years in high school.

Nowadays, you can't even say something to someone without it being a huge issue. So glad I grew up when I did.

it was common back then to fight it out and get along after. no guns or knives either, good old knuckles. not gonna lie, i never missed when 2 girls were gonna battle. worth seeing!

• Haha 2

Schools and much of society promote unhealthy mental disorders.  Maybe schools should do more at recognizing metal illness and relaying that to parents instead of glamorizing it.  I'm not claiming the shooter was trans or whatever, that's just a general statement about promotion of mental disorders in our schools. 

Fact is there is much we need to learn about this violent killer. 

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Schools and much of society promote unhealthy mental disorders.  Maybe schools should do more at recognizing metal illness and relaying that to parents instead of glamorizing it.  I'm not claiming the shooter was trans or whatever, that's just a general statement about promotion of mental disorders in our schools. 

Fact is there is much we need to learn about this violent killer. 

Parents (parent) don’t want to hear it.  Easier to blame others. More important to promote lies on social media on their wonderful lives.  

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too many guns period.

Especially in those gun controlled democratic run cities.

Reading that the gunman pile of shit baracaded himself in one classroom and killed everyone in it? Can you imagine the fear, horror and pain those poor kids had to endure in the last minute of their lives? Just so sickening to think about it, especially when you have kids of your own. 

49 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

it was common back then to fight it out and get along after. no guns or knives either, good old knuckles. not gonna lie, i never missed when 2 girls were gonna battle. worth seeing!

Never....not even thought of.

Wow...how times have changed

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

we used to bring knives to school, trade/sell etc. never stab someone. we even brought guns on the bus to refinish the stocks in wood shop. imagine that

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

amazing how that works.   my son knocked a kid out in the handshake line at a rec basketball game when he was in 7th the other kid in 8th.   they hung out through much of high school as they were both on the football team and the other kid was dating our neighbor.  it was actually good to see that fists could still solve issue as he had another kid he's friends with still that he got into it with in jr high as well.  

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hes just towing the line. Democrats couldn't give a rats ass about those kids that died today. Kids die every weekend in shootings in gun controlled democratic cities. 

good ol chicago, nothing to see here.

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My question is how did he get in?

That’s a good question. I know my kids elementary the doors are always locked during the day. You have to call the office let them know who you are and they come to the door and check your ID. It’s a small town though maybe bigger schools are different??

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

a couple of years ago a kid jumped off a pontoon boat and drowned. By your thinking the answer is to drain the lake as water is to dangerous.

if i was a teacher i would want to be armed. plain and simple

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

amazing how that works.   my son knocked a kid out in the handshake line at a rec basketball game when he was in 7th the other kid in 8th.   they hung out through much of high school as they were both on the football team and the other kid was dating our neighbor.  it was actually good to see that fists could still solve issue as he had another kid he's friends with still that he got into it with in jr high as well.  

Sucker punch or was the other kid expecting it? 🤷🏻
Hoops was different in my day…we were able to get away with alot more on the court…I don’t recognize todays game….same with football.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We just need to  lower the amount of guns!!!!

Remember being under the hood of the car with your dad?  How often you think that happens anymore?