And.... another one.

Biden is blaming the gun lobbies and the gun makers he's blaming everybody but the rotten little bastard that did this. What the fuck does the gun lobbies or the gun manufacturers have to do with any mass shooting? It just shows you what a real fucking idiot this man is. He asked why does anybody need one of these assault weapons? do the deer run around the woods in Kevlar vests? Total idiot. He needs to not win or be impeached on the grounds of incompetence.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Biden is blaming the gun lobbies and the gun makers he's blaming everybody but the rotten little bastard that did this. What the fuck does the gun lobbies or the gun manufacturers have to do with any mass shooting? It just shows you what a real fucking idiot this man is. He asked why does anybody need one of these assault weapons? do the deer run around the woods in Kevlar vests? Total idiot. He needs to not win or be impeached on the grounds of incompetence.

Hes just towing the line. Democrats couldn't give a rats ass about those kids that died today. Kids die every weekend in shootings in gun controlled democratic cities. 

It's sickening.  We've raised generations full of victims.  A lot of kids, for various reasons, have NO coping skills, none.  Social trends have led to young people acting out and seeking attention.  Those that don't get attention then lash out. Criminals are now the victims and bear no responsibility for their actions.  It's always someone else's fault, had a bad childhood, were mistreated, bullied, etc...  No one is accountable anymore, not politicians, not people of authority, not parents, not children.  Plus, there are no more resources for mental health.  In my opinion, they should reopen the mental hospitals for those that aren't fit for society.  Not everyone should get a trophy.

...rant over..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I just don’t understand what the hell is going on with young men/boys in this country.  It seems like young ladies never do these mass shooting things.  They must get just as much mental illness.  They probably play less video games too though.  I’ve never much been into video games since original NES.  Even then I don’t know that that’s what’s causing it.  

I think alot of the problems with kids doing these shootings is they get picked on and don't know how to handle it because they've never been allowed to fail. Instead of having fights after school to straighten their shit out they bottle it up untill they snap

• Like 4

Do you know what the COMMON DENOMINATOR is in MOST of these school-type shootings?

Society ALWAYS blames the perpetrator, and NEVER blame the fukkers that caused it. 

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you know what the COMMON DENOMINATOR is in MOST of these school-type shootings?

Society ALWAYS blames the perpetrator, and NEVER blame the fukkers that caused it. 

What the fuck are you babbling about you retarded cum salmon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Plissken said:

I just don’t understand what the hell is going on with young men/boys in this country.  It seems like young ladies never do these mass shooting things.  They must get just as much mental illness.  They probably play less video games too though.  I’ve never much been into video games since original NES.  Even then I don’t know that that’s what’s causing it.  

How can you not understand whats wrong with young men these days, lets start with them being able to pretend to be girls and work back from there. 

7 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

How can you not understand whats wrong with young men these days, lets start with them being able to pretend to be girls and work back from there. 

You know the shooter wasn’t a transsexual and that was some retarded right wing meat puppet fake news right? I mean you should probably kill yourself for being such a retarded faggot 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

You know the shooter wasn’t a transsexual and that was some retarded right wing meat puppet fake news right? I mean you should probably kill yourself for beimgnsuch a retarded faggot 

Thats not at all what I am saying. Men have been taught not to be men for the last thirty years up to and including being girls lately. 

I was taught that name calling showed a person has no valid point way back in grade school and once again you proved the point to be true.

3 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Thats not at all what I am saying. Men have been taught not to be men for the last thirty years up to and including being girls lately. 

I was taught that name calling showed a person has no valid point way back in grade school and once again you proved the point to be true.

Yah that’s bullshit 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah that’s bullshit 

What about the second part of what I posted, the best you can do is call a person a name on line and thats weak. You take that and raise childeren who will be weaker than that with no morals,values or ethics. 

At some point everyone has to pay for the empty kid who wants to make everyone pay for how they feel inside, usless parents raise junk kids. 

This is the place we are today.

13 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

What about the second part of what I posted, the best you can do is call a person a name on line and thats weak. You take that and raise childeren who will be weaker than that with no morals,values or ethics. 

At some point everyone has to pay for the empty kid who wants to make everyone pay for how they feel inside, usless parents raise junk kids. 

This is the place we are today.

I don’t have the time or energy to type well thought out coherent responses to your version of get off my lawn. I’m just here to call names 

10 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I just wonder what desensitizes people to do such a horrendous act? What has happened to the value of life? I really believe that video games are responsible for making young minds that are susceptible to violence contemplate doing violent things. I'm certainly not a psychologist but something is poisoning our youth. 

These shooters are all losers. No friends ,no future , never seen a pussy and probably never will. 

And everyone of them their parents knew they were fucked up. 

These kids are so wacked out there has to be enough signs prior to this stuff happening to isolate and evaluate them in a hospital. 

Capital punishment in Texas.....Use it! Maybe put that shit up on YouTube so the other deranged little fuckers can watch it

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don’t have the time or energy to type well thought out coherent responses to your version of get off my lawn. I’m just here to call names 

nearly 56,000 posts in total, but you have no time.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You know the shooter wasn’t a transsexual and that was some retarded right wing meat puppet fake news right? I mean you should probably kill yourself for being such a retarded faggot 

Holy fuck Ben don't politicize it the problem here is both his parents were probably a pair of piece of garbages that never did anything with the kid who gave him any attention.