And.... another one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Spot on.   We just had a couple of teenagers killed by other teenagers.  Just don’t happen around here.  I can’t even rap head around it.  

Blacks have been killings blacks for a long time. Black teens killing black teens. Adult blacks killing adult blacks. Mostly every weekend in Chicago equals a mass shooting. Not a word is mentioned most times.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Blacks have been killings blacks for a long time. Black teens killing black teens. Adult blacks killing adult blacks. Mostly every weekend in Chicago equals a mass shooting. Not a word is mentioned most times.

Has a black kid gone into a predominantly balck school and opened fire??? This isn't sarcasm,,I'm asking. It's hard to remember all the incidents.

48 minutes ago, ACE said:

Good lord Biden is desperate 

Do you think Biden called the kid on his shoe phone and told him to activate or what??

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is something that just needs to be accepted as part of a free society with has easy access to guns. There isn’t a solution. 

That’s not true.  We were a country with freedoms and guns for a long time.   Something has changed.  Values, respect,  manners, parents, community. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Has a black kid gone into a predominantly balck school and opened fire??? This isn't sarcasm,,I'm asking. It's hard to remember all the incidents.

What does it matter? They kill each other all the time. The media and democrats always try to make it about one race against another. They don't care when it's blacks on blacks.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Who decides which kids? Who decides who's home?

These days kids are analyzed in every grade in schools across the country. The psychologists that are aware their patients are a possible threat to society have to alert the local law enforcement agencies. Any guns in the homes where these possible dangerous kids live have to be removed.

Ignoring the shootings is not the answer. How would you feel if you got the call today your 8 year old was shot and killed in class?

schools were the the safest place for kids to grow and learn…..not anymore. How sad has our country become?

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That’s not true.  We were a country with freedoms and guns for a long time.   Something has changed.  Values, respect,  manners, parents, community. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

These days kids are analyzed in every grade in schools across the country. The psychologists that are aware their patients are a possible threat to society have to alert the local law enforcement agencies. Any guns in the homes where these possible dangerous kids live have to be removed.

Ignoring the shootings is not the answer. How would you feel if you got the call today your 8 year old was shot and killed in class?

schools were the the safest place for kids to grow and learn…..not anymore. How sad has our country become?

Democrats wanting to defund the police has only added to the problem. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That may be. But my statement remains true. There is no solution for this. It’s a regrettable aspect of the current society. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That may be. But my statement remains true. There is no solution for this. It’s a regrettable aspect of the current society. 

Of course it is.  Guns are for killing . Stop trying to pretend they are not. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Jesus…..no defunding has happened.

You really are a special needs person aren't you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

I just gave one that may save lives.

Only in obvious cases can a mental health evaluation be accurately predictive of violent behaviors using a firearm. A very high standard is required in order to take firearms away from an individual. As it should be. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Im 40 miles out of Detroit. You’re not telling me anything.  Crazy , every day mass shootings happen.  Never make National news. 

F0B393A1-D654-48E2-BD92-A5EA80B5A3D9.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

No, I’m agreeing with you. 

Ok. I wasn’t clear. It’s very unfortunate that these mass shootings have become so common place. Yet preventing them is impossible without trampling on the rights of citizenry. And even that would only provide nominal results while pissing off millions of Americans. The best to hope for is this is a phase the country is passing through. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why haven’t there been female shooters?

Give it some time....gender changes and testosterone supplementation should get these gals going.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ok. I wasn’t clear. It’s very unfortunate that these mass shootings have become so common place. Yet preventing them is impossible without trampling on the rights of citizenry. And even that would only provide nominal results while pissing off millions of Americans. The best to hope for is this is a phase the country is passing through. 

100% agreed.