These Nine Republicans Voted Against Expanding Access to Baby Formula

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I realize I’m not an elite but who are they…you said they are trying to kill off the middle class one overpriced can of formula at a time so let’s hear it.🤷🏻

Currently they are the ones that have caused our country to have high inflation and high gas prices and pretend to sponsor bills with crafty names that get people like you to start threads about how they are "HELPING"   They do it in the name of "climate change" among other clever names and give non elected government run organizations like the FDA and EPA more power than they should have....IE this particular bill.

By the time you figure this out, it will be too late.  Lemmings.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Could you imagine if the FDA didn’t act and more babies died. OMG the whining would be deafening!!! 

Pearl clutch!!!  
dead babies are awful. 

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, you do realize that's pretty much your life since retirement, come here and start 20 threads a day complaining. I don't think I've started a thread in 6 months..:lol:

You’re the one blowing this thing way out of proportion-and then pissing on solutions to protect your righteous 9. It’s a dead end road dealing with you on this matter. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Could you imagine if the FDA didn’t act and more babies died. OMG the whining would be deafening!!! 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/powdered-baby-formula-recall-similac-fda/

So 2 babies died and 5 or maybe 8 got sick according to this article. It's too bad but does it really require billions to fix?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re the one blowing this thing way out of proportion-and then pissing on solutions to protect your righteous 9. It’s a dead end road dealing with you on this matter. 

Lol, I don't even know who the 9 are nor do I care,..I get shit done and don't give a fuck who's feelings get hurt, I keep politics out of the majority of my posts, hence me not blaming Biden.. swing and a miss trying to assign me a position bud

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, I don't even know who the 9 are nor do I care,..I get shit done and don't give a fuck who's feelings get hurt, I keep politics out of the majority of my posts, hence me not blaming Biden.. swing and a miss trying to assign me a position bud

Fair enough. 

Lol, just leaving my work (as most of you know it's in the hood) sign on the telephone pole at the stop light.  

"Will pay cash for formula and epipens" with a phone #..

:lol:

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Abort the snot nosed little rascals and none of this would be an issue. 

And ban birth control…oh wait…these people are whack.🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Abort the snot nosed little rascals and none of this would be an issue. 

Freeloaders, who contribute nothing to society!!!   MAGA mutha fuka 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Billions?

So that's your take away from the post? No comment on 28million in salaries and expenses for the fda? How does that help put formula on the shelves? The fishing is good today

20 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

So that's your take away from the post? No comment on 28million in salaries and expenses for the fda? How does that help put formula on the shelves? The fishing is good today

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

jimmy is under attack !!!! Everyone hide under the bed republican's are coming 

Pffftttt...I’m laughing at these whack jobs.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

They are going to take his birth control.....oh NOES

Don’t worry...when Abortion and Birth Control are made illegal you’ll be the first motherfucker here crying like a bitch about all the social service costs.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t worry...when Abortion and Birth Control are made illegal you’ll be the first motherfucker here crying like a bitch about all the social service costs.

Well to be completely honest the first sentence does not align with the second so you might try closing the fence cuz the horses are out............

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The people you support and vote for have trouble defining a woman.  I think abortion and birth control are a little over their pay grade.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And ban birth control…oh wait…these people are whack.🤣🤣

It's so weird people think like that, I got a lot of Amish and menonite customers, wives are friggin baby factories, I got one customer, guys wife Wanda has 9 kids and she's 33!! I'm like Clark, pull out!!:lol:

• Haha 1

Formula is being shorted because abbot refused to clean machines priorizing profits over safety resulting in dangerous bacteria being found in multiple batches through out the largest plant in the country. That plus the North American trade agreement imposing a hefty tariff on imported formulas puts a strain on the supply train. Trump signed that trade agreement.

19 hours ago, racer254 said:

"The only way to get more formula to American families is to fix the crony policies that prevent more U.S. companies from producing it, 

What an absolutely retarded statement.

The fastest way to get baby food to kids, now, is to fly it in from other countries, as is happening.

Is this guy on crack?

Fix the production problems and regulation hurdles, yes, buy still. What a stunned cut.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Formula is being shorted because abbot refused to clean machines priorizing profits over safety resulting in dangerous bacteria being found in multiple batches through out the largest plant in the country. That plus the North American trade agreement imposing a hefty tariff on imported formulas puts a strain on the supply train. Trump signed that trade agreement.

So it's Trumps fault that he signed a bill designed to protect American manufacturers from off shore companies because Abbott refuses to sanitize their machines.... makes perfect sense. How about getting the FDA to do their job? Wouldn't that be on Joe's watch?

43 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So it's Trumps fault that he signed a bill designed to protect American manufacturers from off shore companies because Abbott refuses to sanitize their machines.... makes perfect sense. How about getting the FDA to do their job? Wouldn't that be on Joe's watch?

Trump cut back staff funding at the FDA, IRS and many other fed depts during his presidency.

He didn’t and still doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

Edited by Mainecat