Republican Party hates American Children

• Mainecat changed the title to Republican Party hates American Children
21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Another gvmt bailout of private companies?

Why do liberals love crony capitalism?

You never read the links.

Just don’t respond unless you know what your talking about.

Honest question,  IDK  anyone who needs formula.   The media is saying devastating, crisis, deadly.  Are people really scouring the streets to feed their children?   

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honest question,  IDK  anyone who needs formula.   The media is saying devastating, crisis, deadly.  Are people really scouring the streets to feed their children?   

I rolled down the baby Isle last week at BJ'S wholesale club to have a look, they had a pallet of formula and another shrink wrapped stacked up on their pallet racking. There was a sign that said limit 2 per purchase which it's tracked on your membership card..

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I rolled down the baby Isle last week at BJ'S wholesale club to have a look, they had a pallet of formula and another shrink wrapped stacked up on their pallet racking. There was a sign that said limit 2 per purchase which it's tracked on your membership card..

Thank you.  Kind of what I was thinking. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Stepson in California can't find any likes to live off the land and is probably feeding kid venison for all I know:lol:...and niece in Jersey had quite a bit stocked up but is getting nervous now trying unsuccessfully to find it around here.

• Gold Member

@Mainecat - why do we need $28 million in federal spending to fix this.  Mainly comes from a supplier that has problems and the rest it supply chain issues that your favorite person cannot seem to make any progress on.  Throwing more money at it is not the fix.  FYI - I read the links and they do not explain why 28 million is needed.

10 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

@Mainecat - why do we need $28 million in federal spending to fix this.  Mainly comes from a supplier that has problems and the rest it supply chain issues that your favorite person cannot seem to make any progress on.  Throwing more money at it is not the fix.  FYI - I read the links and they do not explain why 28 million is needed.

This is the way I see it, and please correct me if I’m wrong.  Michigan plant gets shut down by FDA due to horrific conditions that resulted in the death of babies.  Now the government wants to reward them with a bunch of money ? 

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 1

Bottom line here is 193 republicans voted NO on this bill to help protect the lives of infants. The very infant lives they support with their anti abortion laws.

Republicans are pure evil for all Americans now. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most of the money is for more FDA staffing. It’s staffing is short in all areas.

So Republicans mostly voted against more funding for the FDA and it had little to do with kids is what you’re saying? 

• Thanks 1

once they're out of the womb, 'fuck 'em' 

cherish life, just don't fund anything once they're born

we've had far too many old white men hypocrites running this country for far too long

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Why feed them if the democrats are going to kill them first. :watching:

You feed living babies dummy,,,

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

So Republicans mostly voted against more funding for the FDA and it had little to do with kids is what you’re saying? 

Read the links. Jesus it’s like conversing with cement blocks here.

The left is soooo concerned about baby formula but are first in line to have a kid aborted at 9 months.. Fucking whacko motherfuckers

• Thanks 1