Topgun 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I can't stand Tom Cruise at all. Have to pass on this one.

I don't care for the guy's public life and overall persona, but as an actor I'm not gonna lie ... I've liked his movies (for the most part).  Top Gun was such a huge part of growing up, I'm gonna have a hard time not watching this one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I can't stand Tom Cruise at all. Have to pass on this one.

Him and some friends were partying in a bar where my bro worked years ago. They said he was a great guy and personally tipped everyone bigly.

I’ve heard others say he’s a prick. :dunno: 

I’ll see the movie when it comes out.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I don't care for the guy's public life and overall persona, but as an actor I'm not gonna lie ... I've liked his movies (for the most part).  Top Gun was such a huge part of growing up, I'm gonna have a hard time not watching this one.

I liked the first Top Gun and his older stuff :thumbsup:

The Gulfstream location in Appleton WI did all the work on his private plane 20 or so years back. When he was on site to inspect it, he wouldn't leave until he personally thanked every employee f2f by name. 

He's an odd MF, but he has or had a great side in the past. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Was just going to say liked him till Scientology got him!

or was it Nicole Kidman?

You can blame his first wife Mimi Rodgers. She converted him to scientology in 1986.

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone that doesn’t see it should move to Russia or china. Pinko fags. 

Maybe if I was an American I could get into these hoo haw booya USA USA type military propoganda bs phony flicks, I just find them blah. I'm sure Trumpers everwhere will be high fiving,chest bumping and ready to invade Russia after seeing it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe if I was an American I could get into these hoo haw booya USA USA type military propoganda bs phony flicks, I just find them blah. I'm sure Trumpers everwhere will be high fiving,chest bumping and ready to invade Russia after seeing it. 

I just like action movies. No political motivation for me:lol:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Some of the stunts shown in the trailer seem a bit too far fetched. 

seems to be very little CGI and all sorts of real stunts like most tom cruise films which is good.  nothign worse than constant unrealistic CGI

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

seems to be very little CGI and all sorts of real stunts like most tom cruise films which is good.  nothign worse than constant unrealistic CGI

Yeah I saw that about the live filming, that's always better.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh stop it ... we all know you're aching for another beach volleyball scene with Slider flexing!!!  :lol2:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Maybe if I was an American I could get into these hoo haw booya USA USA type military propoganda bs phony flicks,

Military propaganda? "But the entire sky belongs to us." We'll include our friends up north in the "us" category. :thumbsup: 

https://youtu.be/LbNP0FUItjI

Pretty cool commercial though. I wanted to see Dune in theater, but Top Gun might be my first in a few years.