With no vaccinations, poor health, and poor nutrition, North Korea is taking a beating.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What have vaccines done to better anything?

Evidence is clear that vaccinated individuals had less of a chance of developing more serious symptoms. Arguing that reality is like arguing with a fucking dummy. Pointless. How are the voting machine lawsuits? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Evidence is clear that vaccinated individuals had less of a chance of developing more serious symptoms. Arguing that reality is like arguing with a fucking dummy. Pointless. How are the voting machine lawsuits? 

This is not a vaccine, and no they do not give you a better chance, that ship sailed after it didn't stop shit.

In 2018 2.8 million people died of the flu, in 2020 0 people died of the flu and 2.9 million died of covid.  It shouldn't take a mental health expert to see the scam.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Evidence is clear that boosted individuals, had a 3 month window of declining effectiveness, for slightly less of a chance of developing more serious symptoms. Arguing that reality is like arguing with a fucking dummy. Pointless. How are the voting machine lawsuits? 

Corrected for accuracy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 1:41 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

This is not a vaccine, and no they do not give you a better chance, that ship sailed after it didn't stop shit.

In 2018 2.8 million people died of the flu, in 2020 0 people died of the flu and 2.9 million died of covid.  It shouldn't take a mental health expert to see the scam.

I would like a link to that fantasy.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I would like a link to that fantasy.

No link, but the clinic doing testing 3 miles up the road from me quit doing tests for the Flu around April of 2020 - they were told "We only test for Covid right now".  This was what one of the testers told me after she quit in July of that year.  Who knows how rampant that philosophy was.