Trump cult explained perfectly

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Perot was the only vote i can in retrospect say I was proud of.   as much as it sucked it gave us the clintons and showed that third party votes don't really change things he was the right man and everything he said has been proven since.  

And Ross showed us what is wrong with politics and why we don't get better people.  When they started to go after his daughter is when he called it quits as no father would put his child in harms way unlike the Snakes in washington who just include their children in the kabala of crime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Perot was the only vote i can in retrospect say I was proud of.   as much as it sucked it gave us the clintons and showed that third party votes don't really change things he was the right man and everything he said has been proven since.  

Perot was the only vote I ever needed to know that no matter how good of a candidate you are for POTUS, you're not getting elected unless you have the 'D' or 'R' after your name.  And that's why I laugh at people who think votes for people like JoJo aren't/weren't wasted votes.  I agree with a lot of the Libertarian candidates, but they will flat out never be elected POTUS because of the establishment that exists with D's and R's. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Perot was the only vote I ever needed to know that no matter how good of a candidate you are for POTUS, you're not getting elected unless you have the 'D' or 'R' after your name.  And that's why I laugh at people who think votes for people like JoJo aren't/weren't wasted votes.  I agree with a lot of the Libertarian candidates, but they will flat out never be elected POTUS because of the establishment that exists with D's and R's. 

and there lies the biggest hurdle our nation won't likely overcome again. 

Millard Fillmore, a member of the Whig party, was the 13th President of the United States (1850-1853) and the last President not to be affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican parties.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Millard Fillmore, a member of the Whig party, was the 13th President of the United States (1850-1853) and the last President not to be affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican parties.

Whenever a chasm opens up within one of the two parties it’s always the same reaction. “Unlike the other party, our party is a highly diversified party filled with ideas” :lol: 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

This is by design 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF about how many votes he got as an incumbent….he didn’t get enough and he lost. End of story….SBYL.

You said yourself…not necessarily cheating.

most hated candidate in history-  Trump should be proud he beat Hillary twice,  once for the office the second time for that

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Musk gets it, not sure why the ignorant sheep don't.

A lot of us have the same story.
”I didn’t leave the dem party, the dem party left me”

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

Voting in bourgeois elections is a wasted vote. 

Participation implies consent.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Trump is very fluent in the language of poor white people.

I supported some of his campaign stances. Although as we now know that was all just bullshit. 

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF about how many votes he got as an incumbent….he didn’t get enough and he lost. End of story….SBYL.

You said yourself…not necessarily cheating.

It was all illegal before COVID.  Think about that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Mail in voting was restricted but not illegal and are you saying that Covid was created just to steal the election from Trump? Were Republicans not allowed to vote by mail? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mail in voting was restricted but not illegal and are you saying that Covid was created just to steal the election from Trump? Were Republicans not allowed to vote by mail? 

Are you saying that COVID did not cause the rules and legalities of voting to be loosened up?

Remember all the absentee ballot applications I talked about that I was receiving in the mail?  And magically we had election issues.  Yeah, it was not created, but was used.  It was a bigger scale, but somewhat like wild wild country, which is now a netflix documentary.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Bet a dollar he hasnt sat and watched “2000 Mules”, or wrapped his brain around how the voting laws were changed illegally and how easy it became to cheat.  And given we have a party that spewed pure bullshit for five years about Russia collusion, it’s beyond logical to think that they might cheat any opportunity they can.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Are you saying that COVID did not cause the rules and legalities of voting to be loosened up?

Remember all the absentee ballot applications I talked about that I was receiving in the mail?  And magically we had election issues.  Yeah, it was not created, but was used.  It was a bigger scale, but somewhat like wild wild country, which is now a netflix documentary.

You said before Covid mail in voting was ILLEGAL and clearly it wasn’t. Now you are flopping around and and talking about ballot APPLICATIONS. Trump also ran his piss flaps before the election and said that Michigan’s SOS had sent thousands of ballots which was illegal except he was lying and had to retract his bullshit. You two have a lot in common. 👍🏼🤣

BTW the rules were the same for ALL voters not just those voting Democrat…SBYL

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Bet a dollar he hasnt sat and watched “2000 Mules”, or wrapped his brain around how the voting laws were changed illegally and how easy it became to cheat.  And given we have a party that spewed pure bullshit for five years about Russia collusion, it’s beyond logical to think that they might cheat any opportunity they can.

FFS…lawsuits, elite strike force, the kraken, court cases….blah, blah, blah….but 2000 Mules!!!!! Get the fuck  over it.🤣

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…lawsuits, elite strike force, the kraken, court cases….blah, blah, blah….but 2000 Mules!!!!! Get the fuck  over it.🤣

Mueller report. Jan 6th investigation.  Etc etc etc.

Not a word from you.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said before Covid mail in voting was ILLEGAL and clearly it wasn’t. Now you are flopping around and and talking about ballot APPLICATIONS. Trump also ran his piss flaps before the election and said that Michigan’s SOS had sent thousands of ballots which was illegal except he was lying and had to retract his bullshit. You two have a lot in common. 👍🏼🤣

BTW the rules were the same for ALL voters not just those voting Democrat…SBYL

Didn't you have to request a ballot before and have a strict signature verification.  Both of those got removed, but there was no fraud with a free for all.  

Dumb sheep.