Trump cult explained perfectly

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The GOP is more of a split party than the dems right now however I think even the RINO's see the writing on the wall to a more traditionally conservative agenda as the only way to win. 

It's not the RINO's who are responsible for taking this shit down, ie the disinformation board.  Every American should have  be appalled by what Biden was trying to do here, but instead partisan politics clouded sheeps minds.

Their side can do not wrong.

FTDI7LBWIAETN9P.thumb.jpg.810d83de61f78fc5ee24f3302ea21deb.jpg

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hold on, the reason politicians are labeled RINOS is because they compromise more than their voters want.

and?

if I you had two employees, let's call one 'D', the other 'R' and all they did 24/7/52/365 was bicker fight and argue yet got nothing productive done for your company how long would you keep employing them?  Would you keep hiring more people just like them? 

This is the United States Congress and Senate, where little to nothing productive for our 'company' we own gets accomplished.

Compromise is a requirement to get the work done. 

Are you married?  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

The GOP is a fraud. Last republican I voted for was Dubya in 2000 because he ran on a conservative platform. Smaller less intrusive govt, non intervention (republicans were highly criticizing Clintons spending and military intervention in Bosnia at the time) pro rights and civil liberties, fiscal responsibility, etc... The very first year of his presidency they grew govt 22% and started us on a runaway path to reckless spending and military occupations. And dont forget the gas prices in the early 2000's. They were about as high as they are now. Promptly following Cheney's 2001 oil summit. By 2003 I was done with those liars. 

Again no party is perfect and if that is what you expect there will be a lifetime of political disappointment.

Dubya had his issues especially because of Iraq but he also faced two of the most consequential events in American History.   9/11 and the Housing/Financial system collapse.   The 07-08 event he tried to fix multiple times early in his Presidency but was blocked by the dems. (Barney Frank.)  I can post that again if you would like.

Before him Bill Clinton might have been one of the luckiest Presidents in the history of our nation.  The most impactful thing he faced was completely by his own doing.   He didn't even have a significant hurricane hit the US during his entire Presidency.   He did well when he worked with the old GOP and had one of the most significant economic booms happen while in office....the .com boom.   Yes he can take part credit for this as he signed GOP passed capital gains tax relief which spurred investment.

Trump while not being conservative enough on spending did many great things.   Put focus on our trade and no matter what anyone says took steps to help.   He put focus on the southern border and human trafficking.  Called out NATO and other international organizations for abusing the US.   Without question I still feel without COVID there is no doubt he wins re-election and goes down as one of our greatest Presidents.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not the RINO's who are responsible for taking this shit down, ie the disinformation board.  Every American should have  be appalled by what Biden was trying to do here, but instead partisan politics clouded sheeps minds.

Their side can do not wrong.

FTDI7LBWIAETN9P.thumb.jpg.810d83de61f78fc5ee24f3302ea21deb.jpg

don't you Canadians have enough of your own problems as not to concern yourself with our problems?  :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and?

if I you had two employees, let's call one 'D', the other 'R' and all they did 24/7/52/365 was bicker fight and argue yet got nothing productive done for your company how long would you keep employing them?  Would you keep hiring more people just like them? 

This is the United States Congress and Senate, where little to nothing productive for our 'company' we own gets accomplished.

Compromise is a requirement to get the work done. 

Are you married?  :lol:

Compromise is more often then not one of the causes of over spending and has put America where it is today.   You can have this pork spending if I can have that.   Fuck compromise.....better off if they do nothing.  True neo-conservativism.   I'll give you your freedom spending if you give me my social programs.   Fuck that. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Compromise is more often then not one of the causes of over spending and has put America where it is today.   You can have this pork spending if I can have that.   Fuck compromise.....better off if they do nothing. 

If there's one thing they can mutually agree upon it's wasting the companies money. 

;)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Compromise is more often then not one of the causes of over spending and has put America where it is today.   You can have this pork spending if I can have that.   Fuck compromise.....better off if they do nothing.  True neo-conservativism.   I'll give you your freedom spending if you give me my social programs.   Fuck that. 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If there's one thing they can mutually agree upon it's wasting the companies money. 

;)

True, and that is why in 2017 this started happening

Since 2017, leaders in both parties in the House have often bundled several bills together rather than bring them individually to the House floor for separate debates. Packaging bills makes it harder for lawmakers to know or challenge what’s in the bills. What’s more, House leaders then typically restrict lawmakers’ ability to offer amendments, allowing only those approved by the leadership-influenced House Rules Committee. As members feel like they have less legislative influence, they reallocate their staff resources to representational functions — like constituent services and public relations — which, in turn, makes it harder for them to push back against their own party leaders and the executive branch.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Again no party is perfect and if that is what you expect there will be a lifetime of political disappointment.

Dubya had his issues especially because of Iraq but he also faced two of the most consequential events in American History.   9/11 and the Housing/Financial system collapse.   The 07-08 event he tried to fix multiple times early in his Presidency but was blocked by the dems. (Barney Frank.)  I can post that again if you would like.

Before him Bill Clinton might have been one of the luckiest Presidents in the history of our nation.  The most impactful thing he faced was completely by his own doing.   He didn't even have a significant hurricane hit the US during his entire Presidency.   He did well when he worked with the old GOP and had one of the most significant economic booms happen while in office....the .com boom.   Yes he can take part credit for this as he signed GOP passed capital gains tax relief which spurred investment.

Trump while not being conservative enough on spending did many great things.   Put focus on our trade and no matter what anyone says took steps to help.   He put focus on the southern border and human trafficking.  Called out NATO and other international organizations for abusing the US.   Without question I still feel without COVID there is no doubt he wins re-election and goes down as one of our greatest Presidents.

Ill give credit to Trump for his efforts in trade (although fruitless) but he had one of the swampiest cabinets ever for being someone who was going to drain it. And sucking Saudi dick and whoring out our military is treasonous as far as I am concerned. 

Clinton got a balanced budget deal passed with republicans, that is pretty significant although short lived. 

Dubya can take some blame for the 2008 crash, they gutted oversight and the lizards ran wild and we got what we got. And then none of those mother fuckers got fried for that either credit Obama there too. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

True, and that is why in 2017 this started happening

Since 2017, leaders in both parties in the House have often bundled several bills together rather than bring them individually to the House floor for separate debates. Packaging bills makes it harder for lawmakers to know or challenge what’s in the bills. What’s more, House leaders then typically restrict lawmakers’ ability to offer amendments, allowing only those approved by the leadership-influenced House Rules Committee. As members feel like they have less legislative influence, they reallocate their staff resources to representational functions — like constituent services and public relations — which, in turn, makes it harder for them to push back against their own party leaders and the executive branch.

I believe the bundling may have begun well before 17

They also utilize it for 'gotcha' political purposes.  There could be 99 good things in the bill and one bad.  Vote to approve the bill and the 99 things are long forgotten.  

Pork spending is an American tradition.

Bring back Bill Proxmire...

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I believe the bundling may have begun well before 17

They also utilize it for 'gotcha' political purposes.  There could be 99 good things in the bill and one bad.  Vote to approve the bill and the 99 things are long forgotten.  

Pork spending is an American tradition.

Bring back Bill Proxmire...

You can think whatever you want, but you know that in 2017 trump had his first budget after saying he was getting rid of waste.  And guess what the party leaders decided to do.   Sorry, but I see what went on in the 4 years that trump was in office.  Nothing but delay and distraction caused by the leaders of both sides, because trump was an outsider, plain and simple.  We needed to start somewhere in order to get rid of the issues in washington and that start was trump.  Unfortunately, the D's can't seem to find anyone that is not a career politician to run for them and make any traction.

Edited by racer254

Trump isn’t necessarily pathetic. In fact he’s really not pathetic at all. What’s pathetic is his brain dead followers. They cant admit his “loose money” administration contributed greatly to the current mess. 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can think whatever you want, but you know that in 2017 trump had his first budget after saying he was getting rid of waste.  And guess what the party leaders decided to do.   Sorry, but I see what went on in the 4 years that trump was in office.  Nothing but delay and distraction caused by the leaders of both sides, because trump was an outsider, plain and simple.  We needed to start somewhere in order to get rid of the issues in washington and that start was trump.  Unfortunately, the D's can't seem to find anyone that is not a career politician to run for them and make any traction.

I don't completely disagree.

Trump's biggest enemy was Trump and the manner in which he carried himself... had he gotten the support of the people it may have gone right for him but he overly alienated himself from 50.1+% of the population... speaking as a two time Perot voter.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump's biggest enemy was Trump and the manner in which he carried himself... had he gotten the support of the people it may have gone right for him but he overly alienated himself from 50.1+% of the population... speaking as a two time Perot voter.

Perot was the only vote i can in retrospect say I was proud of.   as much as it sucked it gave us the clintons and showed that third party votes don't really change things he was the right man and everything he said has been proven since.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Perot was the only vote i can in retrospect say I was proud of.   as much as it sucked it gave us the clintons and showed that third party votes don't really change things he was the right man and everything he said has been proven since.  

Ross was 110% right and nearly all of his predictions came true.

He was the right man for the job at the wrong time. 

Funny how the D's & R's have kept any and all independent candidates out of the debates since.  The media plays a hand in not giving any 3rd parties a national voice.  

I've been voting libertarian mostly since.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I voted Perot as well, but he just didn't get the votes nor the support of enough people.  Trump did get plenty of support and got more votes as an incumbent then anyone else in history.  Unfortunately, I think he just had too many crooked politicians and other that figured out how to win an election without necessarily cheating in a way that could be 100% proven.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I voted Perot as well, but he just didn't get the votes nor the support of enough people.  Trump did get plenty of support and got more votes as an incumbent then anyone else in history.  Unfortunately, I think he just had too many crooked politicians and other that figured out how to win an election without necessarily cheating in a way that could be 100% proven.

🤣

So Perot and Trump lost because they didn’t get enough votes…brilliant analysis and thank you for admitting that Trump lost legitimately.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣

So Perot and Trump lost because they didn’t get enough votes…brilliant analysis and thank you for admitting that Trump lost legitimately.

I know the concept is hard for you to grasp, but trump got more votes then any other incumbent POTUS ever.  And the dems figured out a way to ballot harvest to beat that.  You do realize that there are efforts to still change some of the electoral votes don't you?  2000 Mules is still out there, have you watched it yet?

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I know the concept is hard for you to grasp, but trump got more votes then any other incumbent POTUS ever.  And the dems figured out a way to ballot harvest to beat that.  You do realize that there are efforts to still change some of the electoral votes don't you?  2000 Mules is still out there, have you watched it yet?

Fox News and several others are being sued for billions over the damages caused to Dominion and it’s employees by your ilk. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fox News and several others are being sued for billions over the damages caused to Dominion and it’s employees by your ilk. 

Kinda like nick sandmann and kyle Rittenhouse suing for damages  caused by the liberal media and your ilk?

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Kinda like nick sandmann and kyle Rittenhouse suing for damages  caused by the liberal media and your ilk?

Only an idiot compares attempts to hijack the general election by a billionaire to a hilljack with an AR15. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

WGAF about how many votes he got as an incumbent….he didn’t get enough and he lost. End of story….SBYL.

You said yourself…not necessarily cheating.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Only an idiot compares attempts to hijack the general election by a billionaire to a hilljack with an AR15. 

It just shows how the corrupt media runs with stories that aren't true. Doesn't matter what side does it. You keep acting like the left is above all this but they're right in the thick of the bs with the right. 

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

It just shows how the corrupt media runs with stories that aren't true. Doesn't matter what side does it. You keep acting like the left is above all this but they're right in the thick of the bs with the right. 

And you’re still a mouth breather 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

SO WHAT….HAVE YOU WATCHED 2000 MULES!!!!🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

SO WHAT….HAVE YOU WATCHED 2000 MULES!!!!🤣🤣

Look, I can understand the detachment of reality that emerges when your candidate is so flawed that he’s beaten by an ailing man with dementia. They’ve got to feel like the men of the USS Indianapolis 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 2