Trump cult explained perfectly

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ElderlyPertinentAcaciarat-max-1mb.gif

when you can't find a bottle of Trump vodka...

YOU STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM , HE WAS A GREAT LEADER WHO LOVED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US AND AMERICA DEARLY!!!!! MAGA 

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dont look into Fauci with HIV and AIDS or the boomers head will explode 

He has been working for the government for 40+ years, but he has patents that he is getting royalties from.   Isn't that somehow a conflict of interest, and even then, he was working for the taxpayers, plus getting money on the side.  Fucking guy is a POS.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You've brought up the Jordan/Ohio State situation close to 20 times now, talk about beating a dead horse. 

Triggered liberal bitch!!!!

I bring it up whenever Jim Jordan is brought up…sorry that hurts your feels Chud.🤷🏻

It's obvious here that many people do not have any knowledge of how trump was trying to drain the swamp.  There are 535 people that you literally cannot get rid of.  But the TDS sufferers blame trump for not getting rid of the washington swamp.  When is the last time you have ever heard of a head of a 500 plus employee company and things changing?  Use that little thing on top of your shoulders and the next time some trump hater says that trump did not drain the swamp, ask them to give you an example of anything similar.  There are plenty of sites that explain how trump tried to "drain the swamp" and it meant to get rid of waste, fraud, and abuse, not fire everyone in washington.

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Around 80% of people are like him. And you want more. Interesting 

98% of the people here are mindless Trump bag lappers including a bunch of Canucks…interesting no…pathetic yes.

I'll give Ben this credit.   He constantly complains about both sides.   A few others on here claim not to have a preference yet ONLY post negative on one side.  Its quite comical. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's obvious here that many people do not have any knowledge of how trump was trying to drain the swamp.  There are 535 people that you literally cannot get rid of.  But the TDS sufferers blame trump for not getting rid of the washington swamp.  When is the last time you have ever heard of a head of a 500 plus employee company and things changing?  Use that little thing on top of your shoulders and the next time some trump hater says that trump did not drain the swamp, ask them to give you an example of anything similar.  There are plenty of sites that explain how trump tried to "drain the swamp" and it meant to get rid of waste, fraud, and abuse, not fire everyone in washington.

The deep state is NOT just the elected officials.   The swamp is the career bureaucracy that a candidate or whom they nominate could never replace them all in their respective agencies.   This became evidently clear during the Trump admin.   Even in your own WH there are 100's of people that simply stay around when the new admin comes into office.  These people are imbedded into every aspect of our federal govt in every agency.   They mostly live in the DC area and vote democrap at a rate over 90% and can find simple ways to grenade any agenda.  They now can simply leak untruthful or partial information to a willing biased MSM with no reprimand or chance at getting caught.     

The ONLY way to get rid of this is to start shit canning agencies.   Trump didn't have the balls unfortunately to do this.  Not sure the deep state would allow it. 

The mere fact at how the deep state went after Trump is very, very telling. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll give Ben this credit.   He constantly complains about both sides.   A few others on here claim not to have a preference yet ONLY post negative on one side.  Its quite comical. 

That’s simply a result of not seeing “sides” , I just see corruption and ineptitude and lies from nearly every single person involved from a local level right to the top. 

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The deep state is NOT just the elected officials.   The swamp is the career bureaucracy that a candidate or whom they nominate could never replace them all in their respective agencies.   This became evidently clear during the Trump admin.   Even in your own WH there are 100's of people that simply stay around when the new admin comes into office.  These people are imbedded into every aspect of our federal govt in every agency.   They mostly live in the DC area and vote democrap at a rate over 90% and can find simple ways to grenade any agenda.  They now can simply leak untruthful or partial information to a willing biased MSM with no reprimand or chance at getting caught.     

The ONLY way to get rid of this is to start shit canning agencies.   Trump didn't have the balls unfortunately to do this.  Not sure the deep state would allow it. 

The mere fact at how the deep state went after Trump is very, very telling. 

Well, it's seem obvious that it was harder to get rid of the swamp then even trump thought.  His plan to drain the swamp was sound, but it was never going to be well received by the people in the swamp. 

Trump has promised to “drain the swamp” of Washington in at least seven ways:

1. Trump wants to enact a Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress. This will put an end to waste “gatekeepers” who have set, poured and enlarged pools of quicksand for tax dollars that funnel money to their personal and political priorities and interests. The faster Congress turns over, the less these gatekeepers can become entrenched over time.

2. Trump wants to implement a hiring freeze for all federal departments and reduce the number of employees on the federal payroll through attrition. This is critical because there are already far too many people in government doing far too many jobs.

To use a metaphor, the number of cooks in the government kitchen is practically greater than the number of diners in the attached restaurant. It’s long past time to reduce the staff and cut the number of menu choices.

3. Trump insists that for every federal regulation created, two current regulations must be excised from the books. One of the reasons why the government spends so much money is because there are 400-page documents that detail how often Air Force One needs to have its interior cleaned, for example. Much of these regulations can be cut enormously with no detrimental side effects.

4. Trump wants to institute a five-year ban on Congressional and White House officials becoming lobbyists after their service in government. This will go a long way toward eliminating the insidious “revolving door” that allows lobbyists to go straight to the sources of their corrupt funds. While it won’t completely remedy the problem, it will put a dent in this perennial issue that has been the bane of many citizens’ advocacy groups.

5. Taking the step above a bit further, Trump wants to implement a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of foreign governments. This one should be a no-brainer. After all, whose interest should the White House be looking out for — yours or a foreign dictator’s?

It cannot be overstated that Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman’s brother was being paid $140,000 per month by Saudi Arabia to do lobbying work. If Hillary Clinton had become president, what government role might these brothers have been given?

6. Trump wants to put a total ban on foreign lobbyists raising funds for American elections. Like the action item above, this also should be a no-brainer as the leader of the United States should be working for its citizens, not for the citizens of an overseas government.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign took money from Saudi Arabia during this election. What would Saudi Arabia have gotten in return if she had won? The mind can only wonder at the implications.

7. Finally, Trump wants to cancel billions in payments to the UN’s climate change programs, instead using the money to repair the U.S.’s water and environmental infrastructure. We’ve all heard about the problems with Flint, Michigan’s water supply. Why are we sending money overseas to fix problems that may or may not be imaginary when we have longstanding, demanding issues here at home that need to be addressed? It’s Trump’s intention to fix these issues first and foremost.

These seven steps won’t be enough to completely eliminate the waste, fraud and abuse that occurs daily in our government. But they’re a solid first step toward tackling one of the biggest problems (and some say THE biggest problem) Washington faces.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s simply a result of not seeing “sides” , I just see corruption and ineptitude and lies from nearly every single person involved from a local level right to the top. 

true words

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

true words

I see sides, but they are not necessarily D vs R.  I happen to see entrenched politicians vs taxpayers.  It just so happens that most of the taxpayers I know happen to vote on the conservative side.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Unfortunately I feel choosing the better of 2 evils is still the best chance for my kids to live a life that I've enjoyed.  You yourself have admitted you have a good life.   The GOP is far from perfect but beyond a revolution they are our only hope to keep the country at some resemblance of what we have enjoyed.   The dem's have simply fallen off the deep end and will take us to full on fascism or even communism if let stay in power.  They also support handing our freedom over to a world govt.   Any way to avoid that is what must be done in my book.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Unfortunately I feel choosing the better of 2 evils is still the best chance for my kids to live a life that I've enjoyed.  You yourself have admitted you have a good life.   The GOP is far from perfect but beyond a revolution they are our only hope to keep the country at some resemblance of what we have enjoyed.   The dem's have simply fallen off the deep end and will take us to full on fascism or even communism if let stay in power.  They also support handing our freedom over to a world govt.   Any way to avoid that is what must be done in my book.  

Exactly, change has to be done in small increments. The only other option is full on revolution, but the majority of the people won't have the stomach for it. Life is too easy right now to upset the status quo

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The GOP is at least purging the RINO's for America First candidates.  Pretty sad seeing Pence and Bush back on the scene trying to prop up dead wood.  The RINO's hate Trump more than the Dems.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The GOP is at least purging the RINO's for America First candidates.  Pretty sad seeing Pence and Bush back on the scene trying to prop up dead wood.  The RINO's hate Trump more than the Dems.

The GOP is more of a split party than the dems right now however I think even the RINO's see the writing on the wall to a more traditionally conservative agenda as the only way to win. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Everyone should criticize their own "side" first. those are the people you vote for. That is who should be working for you and the country. Dont expect the people you dont support to do anything for you, criticizing them isnt going to get you anything. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The GOP is more of a split party than the dems right now however I think even the RINO's see the writing on the wall to a more traditionally conservative agenda as the only way to win. 

The GOP is a fraud. Last republican I voted for was Dubya in 2000 because he ran on a conservative platform. Smaller less intrusive govt, non intervention (republicans were highly criticizing Clintons spending and military intervention in Bosnia at the time) pro rights and civil liberties, fiscal responsibility, etc... The very first year of his presidency they grew govt 22% and started us on a runaway path to reckless spending and military occupations. And dont forget the gas prices in the early 2000's. They were about as high as they are now. Promptly following Cheney's 2001 oil summit. By 2003 I was done with those liars. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

YOU STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM , HE WAS A GREAT LEADER WHO LOVED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US AND AMERICA DEARLY!!!!! MAGA 

'Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.'

Barry Goldwater 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

'Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.'

Barry Goldwater 

Hold on, the reason politicians are labeled RINOS is because they compromise more than their voters want.