Trump cult explained perfectly

• Gold Member

Imagine thinking Trump or Biden will or can save America ....

America is full of faggots and dumb out of touch retards.

If you wore a mask or got the jab/ boosters you are part of the problem. If you shut your business down or left your job cus of Covid you are part of the problem. If you watch CNN or Fox News you are part of the problem. If you have massive debt you are part of the problem. If you are a fat out of shape fuck,  you are part of the problem. If you have a Ukraine flag on your house or online profile you are part of the problem. If you think Trump voters are a dangerous cult you are part of the problem ...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If you wore a mask or got the jab/ boosters you are part of the problem. If you shut your business down or left your job cus of Covid you are part of the problem. If you watch CNN or Fox News you are part of the problem. If you have massive debt you are part of the problem. If you are a fat out of shape fuck,  you are part of the problem. If you have a Ukraine flag on your house or online profile you are part of the problem. If you think Trump voters are a dangerous cult you are part of the problem ...

I think this is the biggest part of Benny's hate for Trump. Everyone knows Benny isn't very smart when it comes to investments and the like and, imo, when Trump had the U.S. rolling; due to Benny's well documented/aired bad investment choices, lost large when everyone else was doing great. And, due to those bad decisions and not taking full responsibility for them, Benny uses Trump as a scapegoat like a lot of Dems did for a lot of things. :news:

https://www.newsweek.com/if-you-want-vote-change-dont-use-president-trump-scapegoat-opinion-1509505

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

I think this is the biggest part of Benny's hate for Trump. Everyone knows Benny isn't very smart when it comes to investments and the like and, imo, when Trump had the U.S. rolling; due to Benny's well documented/aired bad investment choices, lost large when everyone else was doing great. And, due to those bad decisions and not taking full responsibility for them, Benny uses Trump as a scapegoat like a lot of Dems did for a lot of things. :news:

https://www.newsweek.com/if-you-want-vote-change-dont-use-president-trump-scapegoat-opinion-1509505

Honestly I agree with Ben on some shit .....but making a thread about a Trump "cult" is suspiciously gay 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You've brought up the Jordan/Ohio State situation close to 20 times now, talk about beating a dead horse. 

Triggered liberal bitch!!!!

He does like to cling onto something despite it being like 40 years ago

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wasn't he cleared of all wrong doing?

It was all hearsay.......the physician was the main player but Jordan was supposed to have known about it and of course named in lawsuit. Pretty sure this whole thing was settled a couple years ago....Jordan is a good guy and an asset to Congress.

1 hour ago, irv said:

You are fucking retarded....I did decent under Trump. Much better under Biden 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

We need more people like Jimmy ....not less

Jimmy is a contrarian fucktard just like you lets not kid ourselves  :lol: 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Wow I bet that felt cathartic!  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are fucking retarded....I did decent under Trump. Much better under Biden 

Yeah you're really exuding doing better  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Jimmy is a contrarian fucktard just like you lets not kid ourselves  :lol: 

Wow I bet that felt cathartic!  :lol: 

Yeah you're really exuding doing better  :lol: 

The steel industry has paid more under Biden than any other time in history. Had I stayed in my last job I’d have been well over 250k last year and this year. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Honestly I agree with Ben on some shit .....but making a thread about a Trump "cult" is suspiciously gay 

Some people are just starved for attention

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Some people are just starved for attention

I thought the thread was pretty appropriate considering how retarded the Trumpers here are 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I thought the thread was pretty appropriate considering how retarded the Trumpers here are 

You tell em!!

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself mindless drone 

If i'm not mistaken Huzy junior, during the early stages of covid you had a loved one or close friend who was ill and lambasted some of these guys on here who were complaining of the lockdowns and the shots and the social distancing.  

You loved you  some Fauci at one point, no?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

If i'm not mistaken Huzy junior, during the early stages of covid you had a loved one or close friend who was ill and lambasted some of these guys on here who were complaining of the lockdowns and the shots and the social distancing.  

You loved you  some Fauci at one point, no?

Nope....you have me confused. I had an uncle die but that was fairly late in the pandemic. He had advanced copd either way and was pretty sick.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump cult - Trump drained the swamp!!!

Me - oh yah why did he put fauci in charge

Trump cult - Fauci was the head of nhis for 40 years ....who else would trump have picked !!!

Me - stares in utter disbelief 

game over 

LOL!

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean honestly how could you excuse Trump for having foisted Fauci upon us? That’s full retard 

Agreed 

29 minutes ago, hayward said:

:beatingdeadhorse:

Yup and it will be beat for the next decade 

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:lol::bc:

10,744 Beer Bottle Cheers Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

Tuesday night Cheers indeed. 

16528430447756501951361299859398.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 3

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....you have me confused. I had an uncle die but that was fairly late in the pandemic. He had advanced copd either way and was pretty sick.

Sorry for your loss

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

musta been someone else then.  I coulda swore....

I admit I liked Fauci at the start of this whole thing, when no one knew nothing.  After months of him changing his mind like the wind, meh, just another highly educated blowhard who I feel really made Trump look like the bad guy that caused it all.  If Trump was so smart, he'd had seen through Fauci's crooked schtick and gotten rid of him before he took it on the chin and gotten ruined.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what exactly has that POS done other than enable sexual assault at Ohio State? 

Says the Loser that ignores the history of sexual assault by Clinton and his enabler shrillery.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean honestly how could you excuse Trump for having foisted Fauci upon us? That’s full retard 

Biden kept Fauci.

• Like 1