Gripe(s) of the day thread

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

where do you live, Antarctica? 

is it 'special' or Chinese?

West Central Minnesota, so pretty close!

All the Deere dealers in the dealer network we deal with don't have this part in stock.  If they did, I could have it delivered to the farm no later then 2am tonight.

Special Mikuni part.  I check my extensive parts carbs and carb parts selection and nada.

Gripe of the day, the use of the word "like" as a filler word.  People should be smacked, every time they talk like this (I bust on my kids every time I hear them say it, where I'll repeat the word every time they use it).

"I'm not 100 percent sure if I'm going to go there [to Wimbledon]," Osaka said. "I would love to go just to get some experience on the grass court, but, like at the same time for me, it's kind of like -- I don't want to say pointless, no pun intended, but I'm the type of player that gets motivated by, like, seeing my ranking go up or like, you know, stuff like that. So I think the intention was really good, but the execution is kind of all over the place."

When later asked more on what her thoughts were ahead of Wimbledon, she said, "Yeah, like for me, I'm not sure why but, like, I feel like if I play Wimbledon without points, it's more like an exhibition. I know this isn't true, right? But my brain just like feels that way. Whenever I think like something is like an exhibition, I just can't go at it 100 percent. I didn't even make my decision yet, but I'm leaning more towards not playing given the current circumstances but, you know, that might change."

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Gripe of the day, the use of the word "like" as a filler word.  People should be smacked, every time they talk like this (I bust on my kids every time I hear them say it, where I'll repeat the word every time they use it).

"I'm not 100 percent sure if I'm going to go there [to Wimbledon]," Osaka said. "I would love to go just to get some experience on the grass court, but, like at the same time for me, it's kind of like -- I don't want to say pointless, no pun intended, but I'm the type of player that gets motivated by, like, seeing my ranking go up or like, you know, stuff like that. So I think the intention was really good, but the execution is kind of all over the place."

When later asked more on what her thoughts were ahead of Wimbledon, she said, "Yeah, like for me, I'm not sure why but, like, I feel like if I play Wimbledon without points, it's more like an exhibition. I know this isn't true, right? But my brain just like feels that way. Whenever I think like something is like an exhibition, I just can't go at it 100 percent. I didn't even make my decision yet, but I'm leaning more towards not playing given the current circumstances but, you know, that might change."

I gave you a LIKE :roflcrying:

I remember as a kid my older sisters with the valley girl talk,,the old man would shut them down steady

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:23 PM, racinfarmer said:

West Central Minnesota, so pretty close!

All the Deere dealers in the dealer network we deal with don't have this part in stock.  If they did, I could have it delivered to the farm no later then 2am tonight.

Special Mikuni part.  I check my extensive parts carbs and carb parts selection and nada.

If Midwest or kibble don’t have it, Deere doesn’t have it 

8 minutes ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym's old lady has a huge mole on the back of her neck he's tired of seeing.  Gym is disgusted by it but doesn't want to hurt her feelings.  Gym is going to slice it off some night when she's sleeping.

She will bleed out in her sleep.

So at our town garbage dump there is 2 big bins you can back up to and unload your truck.You can park 2 trucks at each bin IF you're not a fucking idiot. Well it was busy there today and a fucking idiot parked in the middle of the second bin,,emptied his truck and then decided to catch up with a guy at the other bin.(small town problems).I notice 2 trucks ahead of me waiting,,,,,,,,,,the wife said just relax but my red hair said SAY SOMETHING!! Hair won. He jogged to his truck and took off :lol: And THAT'S my gripe for today.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

So at our town garbage dump there is 2 big bins you can back up to and unload your truck.You can park 2 trucks at each bin IF you're not a fucking idiot. Well it was busy there today and a fucking idiot parked in the middle of the second bin,,emptied his truck and then decided to catch up with a guy at the other bin.(small town problems).I notice 2 trucks ahead of me waiting,,,,,,,,,,the wife said just relax but my red hair said SAY SOMETHING!! Hair won. He jogged to his truck and took off :lol: And THAT'S my gripe for today.

I feel your pain. we only have one bin though. What’s worse is the idiots that sort their recycling in front of the damn window for 20 mins while there is a line of 10 people behind them waiting to take 2 seconds to dump their presorted bins out. No wonder why people get those mini home dumpster around here 😂 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 10:32 PM, Not greg b said:

If Midwest or kibble don’t have it, Deere doesn’t have it 

Picked it up today and the POS fired right on off.  Not sure WTF was going on with it last week.  Couldn't get it to even pretend to start to save my life.

42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Picked it up today and the POS fired right on off.  Not sure WTF was going on with it last week.  Couldn't get it to even pretend to start to save my life.

More sea foam and Cosby spray. It fixes all 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

More sea foam and Cosby spray. It fixes all 

I keep a little unmarked squirt bottle of gas around for when I'm good and liquored up.

Put the carb together, set the mixing screw, bolted it on, gave it a quick squirt and a pull and off she went.

I don't get it.  Last week, I couldn't even get it to pop off once.  

Had to buy a box of garbage bags and blue bags for recycling. There's $25 that is literally just going to get thrown out.SMH

Memorial day weekend gripe.

Fibs and anyone from down state fucking suck at driving two lane roads with curves and trees on both sides of the road.  If it's too much for y'all, please stick to the interstate, straight block grid patterned roads or just stay the fuck home.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Memorial day weekend gripe.

Fibs and anyone from down state fucking suck at driving two lane roads with curves and trees on both sides of the road.  If it's too much for y'all, please stick to the interstate, straight block grid patterned roads or just stay the fuck home.

Will you fix the fucking interstate in front of your office? I spilled my beer when I hit one of those road cones. Do I need to send gym, Jim and Jim up to help you? 

• Haha 2

On 5/24/2022 at 3:37 PM, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym's old lady has a huge mole on the back of her neck he's tired of seeing.  Gym is disgusted by it but doesn't want to hurt her feelings.  Gym is going to slice it off some night when she's sleeping.

Gym should try and look at his old lady's face once in a while instead of always looking at the back of her head!!!!!:lol2:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

@Bontz my little brother went through a faze of saying "dude" all the time how you describe.  It doesn't fit it just falls out of the mouth all the time.  So I did the big brother thing and told him I was going to punch him in the shoulder everytime he said it.  He broke that habit pretty quick.   

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2022 at 11:15 AM, wrinkly balls said:

Gym should try and look at his old lady's face once in a while instead of always looking at the back of her head!!!!!:lol2:

Gym looks her in the face frequently while she's doing laundry, dishes or tending to the children.  Gym looks her squarely in the eye and informs her he's going to ride wheelies and spray roost, then spray more roost on her belly when he gets home.  Gym wears the pants in the family.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym looks her in the face frequently while she's doing laundry, dishes or tending to the children.  Gym looks her squarely in the eye and informs her he's going to ride wheelies and spray roost, then spray more roost on her belly when he gets home.  Gym wears the pants in the family.

You are on a gravy train with biscuit wheels my friend!  

$4.61 a gal here...  you canucks can convert that to litre, and loonies  Was $4.85 for memorial day weekend.

Diesel is 6.39, there is talk it will hit $10 here on the east coast.  Has been a shortage for over a month

Edited by krom

$ 2.02 per liter in Fenelon Falls (central) Ontario. Problem for me is this grade of fuel i only use in my truck. Premium $ 2.26 per liter for the riding lawn mower, push mower, weed wacker, blower, hedge trimmer, ATV, 300XS, Sea Doo, and winter the sled and snow blower. And I see the leader to the south of us is raising the ethanol content in fuel. Getting harder and harder to find ethanol free fuel. Today it is at $ 2.10 for regular and $ 2.34 for premium.

Edited by Tripleflipper