MAGA figure four leg lock..

30 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Not really sure, but i think some kind of spending caps need to be put in place. I do thinkTerm limits is the main thing that would help the corruption. Nobody should be in dc for 20+ years

Well, I am sure you will never get the term limits, because of corruption, unless someone like trump gets in and some how drafts and EO regarding it.  First I think they all should no longer be in Washington.  Make them work from their home state.  We all know that their jobs can be done remote.  This can force the lobbying groups to spend some money going to them rather than just leaving all the money in Washington.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, I am sure you will never get the term limits, because of corruption, unless someone like trump gets in and some how drafts and EO regarding it.  First I think they all should no longer be in Washington.  Make them work from their home state.  We all know that their jobs can be done remote.  This can force the lobbying groups to spend some money going to them rather than just leaving all the money in Washington.

Yeah term limits will be tough to pull off if they have to vote themselves out of a job

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

Not really sure, but i think some kind of spending caps need to be put in place. I do thinkTerm limits is the main thing that would help the corruption. Nobody should be in dc for 20+ years

And I’ve said the same for 30+ years.  Until the public stops getting distracted with bullshit and demands true campaign finance reform nothing much will change  imo.  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You calling anyone a step and fetch it toady is the height of irony.  Vox is left leaning garbage.  You might note the key words, as they apply to both parties,  “court sides with”, as in he made his arguments.  You not so much.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  I didnt say I applaud it.  That would be you assigning positions and piss poor reading  comprehension. Instead of arguing the case and why you think it was wrong, you just posted up a hack article from a leftist website because it criticized a republican, when this law applies to both parties. Such a step and fetch it toady you are.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And I’ve said the same for 30+ years.  Until the public stops getting distracted with bullshit and demands true campaign finance reform nothing much will change  imo.  :bc: 

You are so full of shit…the only thing you’ve done for 30 years is be a partisan hack.🤣

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dick Cheney former landlords, brothers dog is testifying against his charges of emailing lewd cat pictures to his dog on a Sunday.

ITS FUCKIN THE NEXT SCOOBIE DOO! 

Says the king of Russian collusion “ anonymous sources”.  :lol:

21 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

they don't hesitate to vote themselves a pay raise

And exclusive privileges like insider trading and other conflicts of interest like family members involved in other countries where we are sending aid money... Oh and conducting state business on private servers that are exempt from FOIA requests...

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

And exclusive privileges like insider trading and other conflicts of interest like family members involved in other countries where we are sending aid money... Oh and conducting state business on private servers that are exempt from FOIA requests...

see the air force plane that stopped to pick up a vintage motorcycle?

Sussman will lose the real question is what Durham has in mind afterwards. Many have said he should have gone for a conspiracy charge and others say fry Sussman and then use that to widen the case. Either way after this it should be clear of who was responsible for the circus that was the impeachment of Trump.