This doesn't look to good

joesale

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Here is another one for ya Chrome Dome!

IMG_2774.thumb.PNG.8891c266cd4b7daed4d5bb51fbb58f59.PNG

can we talk about the $12 billion illegals contribute to social security with fake SS cards? or the estimated $15 billion brought into tax collection? how about the profits of republican businessmen like trump who've exploited their cheap labor? does that offset your little narrative? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

can we talk about the $12 billion illegals contribute to social security with fake SS cards? or the estimated $15 billion brought into tax collection? how about the profits of republican businessmen like trump who've exploited their cheap labor? does that offset your little narrative? 

So the dam isn't failing then?

On 2017-02-12 at 11:28 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Hope ii holds, besides the property destruction it would be terrible for all that fresh water to be lost after the long drought, especially seeing that the Central Valley provides 1/3 of the nation's produce.

Crumbling infrastructure........... Cut taxes and build a wall.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Crumbling infrastructure........... Cut taxes and build a wall.

again NOT A FEDERAL DAM. Cal pissed there Infrastructure cash on trains and bike paths . all the while knowing they had issues with the dam.

absolutely nothing to do with federal infrastructure.  

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why would a federal wall have anything to do with a state owned dam?

i guess you haven't heard of the federal grant program for dams signed last year. i could easily make a case that this particular dam is a security matter for the entire nation. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

i guess you haven't heard of the federal grant program for dams signed last year. i could easily make a case that this particular dam is a security matter for the entire nation. 

Yeeeeaahhhhhh.  I'm gonna need you to make that case....easily.

:pc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeeeeaahhhhhh.  I'm gonna need you to make that case....easily.

:pc:

i thought that you were smart and could figure this stuff out for yourself. here's a hint, what's the #1 most important item for national security? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

i thought that you were smart and could figure this stuff out for yourself. here's a hint, what's the #1 most important item for national security? 

Flow controlled dams?

Oh, this is kinda fun!  

Because what you are really suggesting is retarded.  But still, you said you could "make the case easily".  Is there a problem with that now?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Flow controlled dams?

Oh, this is kinda fun!  

Because what you are really suggesting is retarded.  But still, you said you could "make the case easily".  Is there a problem with that now?

where is your thinking cap, little guy? quit thinking about bad hombres and turbans, you fucking fox news automaton.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know The Central Valley is a vital food supplier for this country so I see the importance and I have said on the other site that they need to put politics aside and just fix the fucking thing but Jerry Brown deserves a few jabs.

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

guess you haven't heard of the federal grant program for dams signed last year. i could easily make a case that this particular dam is a security matter for the entire nation. 

well if the state of California were not so worried about building the next bike path and shiny new electric trains they could have applied for a grant .

hey there is a nasty fucking pothole  on my block why did not Obama address this situation ? the thing has been there at least 4 yrs and the patch the city did 2 yrs ago did not hold oh I pray the federal steps up soon to address the catastrophic city issue  

Let's see here, the dam overflows, kills a bunch of liberals, vegetarians have to find something else to eat to survive, many California mega-dairys possibly out of business....

Now then, less liberals = good I would presume ( under general concessus of course), vegetarians turn to beef for food source and beef eat corn and we now have even more of a glut of that thanks to Mexico (well, really Trump but thats a whole other argument) , too much milk already in the market so less will help many smaller dairys around the country elsewhere....

Ahhhh let the fucker spill over.  Californians can use their surf boards and be happy as larks....

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the painter gets it. you're still a merkin. 

So, responding to me three or four times with nothing to "make your easy case" was easier than actually making your case?

Do you twits ever notice you throw  a lot of shit out there then when prompted for an answer you just wait for somebody else to decide your narrative for you so you can spill out your talking points?

Horrific debate skills.  You people would HATE ME in person.  But everyone would get HUGE laughs out of the whole episode.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You surly have a link for that. That's some neat math you've got going there.