New White House speaker probably having regrets

• Gold Member

Ugly red head skinny white woke upper class Connecticut raised bitch and now a black ugly dike that cant even read her teleprompter....... they both need some big  dick so they shut the fuck up........Im available for $ and for the cause 

Edited by EvilBird

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What a shit job. 

That is what I was thinking. I was reading how many in the Democrats circle were fighting to take this job after Jen and all I could think is good God why. That poor girl is going to be beat on a daily basis for months on end like the press has their own private gimp.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is what I was thinking. I was reading how many in the Democrats circle were fighting to take this job after Jen and all I could think is good God why. That poor girl is going to be beat on a daily basis for months on end like the press has their own private gimp.

:lol: yep. 

I also think Jen had a copy or some insight into the Hunter laptop and could see what is coming.  If you think the Biden Press Secretary job sucks now just wait.  On a side note one of the Republican congressmen put the contents of Hunters emails (128,000) on a web site that is open to the public.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I also think Jen had a copy or some insight into the Hunter laptop and could see what is coming.  If you think the Biden Press Secretary job sucks now just wait.  On a side note one of the Republican congressmen put the contents of Hunters emails (128,000) on a web site that is open to the public.

Lifespan of a press secretary averages a year. Trump had 4 in his term. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Lifespan of a press secretary averages a year. Trump had 4 in his term. 

I think Biden will go through 8 or maybe 10 unless of course he is impeached and Kamala takes over at which point we will get a new press Secretary once a month. I wonder what Baghdad Bod is doing I am sure he could use a job. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Biden will go through 8 or maybe 10 unless of course he is impeached and Kamala takes over at which point we will get a new press Secretary once a month. I wonder what Baghdad Bod is doing I am sure he could use a job. 

They need I make it at least a year in order to snag a tv gig. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They need I make it at least a year in order to snag a tv gig. 

I agree but like the rope ladder at the Carnival the game is rigged and you would need to be a love child of a monkey and a cat to make it to the top. I am sure the whitehouse will not run out of contestants I just don't see much in the way of success.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree but like the rope ladder at the Carnival the game is rigged and you would need to be a love child of a monkey and a cat to make it to the top. I am sure the whitehouse will not run out of contestants I just don't see much in the way of success.

Depends on how one equates success. The red head will pull down about $60m during her time with MSNBC. She’s already worth $30M. Who was your favorite press secretary of all time? 

Edited by spin_dry

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Depends on how one equates success. The red head will pull down about $60m during her time with MSNBC. She’s already worth $30M. Who was your favorite press secretary of all time? 

I don't know if I have a favorite as I just see them as an extension of the president.  I would say Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton were the best at working the press. I say the red head deserves a few bucks for her war time service but I fear she may not be good at TV.  I know she has done better than can be hoped as PS but I am not sure it will translate to the theater that is cable news.