New White House speaker probably having regrets

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Anler said:

She is more like you, loves spending billions of our money to blow up Ukraine. 

Yup...cheaper now than later. Russia will no longer be #2 in military strength, no longer a threat to anyone and will stop invading neighboring territories. Putin will most likely lose power and possibly his life, I take these as all good things. :thumbsup:  Too bad u can't see beyond the box....and 25% (8.7 bill) of the 40 bill is going to our own use in replenishing our weapons.....replacing our aging Javelins etc. with new state of the art versions...yeehaw!!

44 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup...cheaper now than later. Russia will no longer be #2 in military strength, no longer a threat to anyone and will stop invading neighboring territories. Putin will most likely lose power and possibly his life, I take these as all good things. :thumbsup:  Too bad u can't see beyond the box....and 25% (8.7 bill) of the 40 bill is going to our own use in replenishing our weapons.....replacing our aging Javelins etc. with new state of the art versions...yeehaw!!

You havent learned anything in the last 20 years. How many trillions have we spent for oil wars so far? And what did we gain and how was that cheaper? you fucking democrats are a scourge

12 hours ago, X2700 said:

She’s worst than the last gal!!

Then again who’d want the job anyways!!

Yeah...not sure who would want that job but Doocy is the only one that gives them fits. The other "reporters" just ask softball questions.

Totally different atmosphere from when Trump was in office...not even comparable.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 2

She looked like an idiot yesterday.   From making a big deal out of being an AA, gay women immigrant to being absolutely stumped by Doocy.  

The question on inflation was embarrassing for her and in reality could have been an easy answer.   Problem was she would have had to admit that govt spending causes inflation.  

The corp tax/inflation question was quite intelligent by Doocy and without question had an agenda behind it.   To answer it correctly she would have had to said increase in tax revenue lowers the amount of printed and or borrowed money inserted into the economy.  This goes against everything the left now stands for.   Govt doesn't cause inflation. 

Edited by Highmark

Doocy is just giving them what Acosta & others did to the Trump admin ... payback's a bitch.   But anyone who can look at this without bias, should be able to see Doocy's question is legit.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Doocy is just giving them what Acosta & others did to the Trump admin ... payback's a bitch.   But anyone who can look at this without bias, should be able to see Doocy's question is legit.

Not even remotely close.   Doocy's been nothing but cordial.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not even remotely close.   Doocey's been nothing but cordial.  

And let's not forget Biden called Doocey's mother a bitch a few months back..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And let's not forget Biden called Doocey's mother a bitch a few months back..

Well that's a bit of a stretch.   I call people stupid son of a bitches  or motherfuckers all the time and am not referring to their mother. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well that's a bit of a stretch.   I call people stupid son of a bitches  or motherfuckers all the time and am not referring to their mother. 

Well the insult of calling someone a "son of a bitch" is referring to the person's mother as a bitch..That's the whole insult if you understand the English language..:dunno:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well the insult of calling someone a "son of a bitch" is referring to the person's mother as a bitch..That's the whole insult if you understand the English language..:dunno:

Well maybe in the purest sense of the phrase but come on when you call someone that you don't mean anything about their mother.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well maybe in the purest sense of the phrase but come on when you call someone that you don't mean anything about their mother.  :lol:  

I'm sure I have bashed my knuckles or broke something and blurted out son of a bitch and obviously it a wrench slips off a bolt and I bash my knuckles the bolt can't be a son of a bitch its an object..But a person calling someone a son of a bitch is purely referring to him as the son of a bitch..To each their own, and you are entitled to your opinion, is cool..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Not even remotely close.   Doocy's been nothing but cordial.  

I can't argue with ya there, Acosta really did set the bar quite high as far as douche bags go.  Maybe there were others in the WH press room, prior to the Trump admin, that were also d-bags, but Acosta seemed to be the first to take it to a whole new level.

Just now, Bontz said:

I can't argue with ya there, Acosta really did set the bar quite high as far as douche bags go.  Maybe there were others in the WH press room, prior to the Trump admin, that were also d-bags, but Acosta seemed to be the first to take it to a whole new level.

No doubt....zero respect for the office only because it was Trump. 

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Diversity hire at its finest. She's not even close to peppermint patty on the IQ chart ...

But she is a black, lesbian, democrat, woman......so she hits all the marks to be qualified for liberals.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2