Millions of cans of baby formula made in Ireland being flown to the US

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll leave Biden right out of this.

When I see things like this I ask myself.

So the FDA shut down an Abbott formula plant in the USA and would not allow them to open until the met some new FDA requirements on bacteria..

So now to solve this we are flying formula in from an Abbott plant in Ireland that doesn't have to meet the requirements of the USA plant..

Does this seem logical??

Does this seem like any of this was really thought out??

Does this seem like it's the best plan for America??

I'm kinda answering No to all all of those..

And the American made formula gets sent to the illegals ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And the American made formula gets sent to the illegals ...

That's false

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Did Biden implement operation warp speed to get all of this baby formula distributed? Or are babies going to have to go a month without it?

If they don’t refer to this operation as “Baby F1”, they sorely missed the mark in my opinion.  

AAB8CE53-FE5E-4B18-9382-6333B5F991F2.png

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's false

It's not, and it's the law we have to feed illegals at our border, provide water and age appropriate food. Not saying that's why there is a shortage, but the government definitely buys formula to feed babies coming across illegally with or without their parents. Plus with the surge coming when title 42 is gone the government is already stockpiling and building temp holding facilities...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's not, and it's the law we have to feed illegals at our border, provide water and age appropriate food. Not saying that's why there is a shortage, but the government definitely buys formula to feed babies coming across illegally with or without their parents. Plus with the surge coming when title 42 is gone the government is already stockpiling and building temp holding facilities...

It’s federal law and not the reason for the nationwide shortage.

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/verify/immigration/baby-formula-for-migrant-children-shipped-us-mexico-border-required-by-federal-law/536-528ddfe6-f8ec-4a9d-a24a-9852c333abdb

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep, that's what I said..:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

👍🏼🇺🇸
Thanks Ireland!

Well it's actually the same company that had to recall their formula made in MI after infecting babies with it. So now they send it over from Ireland and double the price.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well it's actually the same company that had to recall their formula made in MI after infecting babies with it. So now they send it over from Ireland and double the price.

Right…maybe it’s an Abbot Labs grift.🤷🏻

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's false that it was formula at the border. The picture floating around was powdered milk.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Steve753 said:

It's false that it was formula at the border.

It was pallets of powdered milk and I’m sure there is some formula there but don’t let the facts ruin a stupid narrative.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was pallets of powdered milk and I’m sure there is some formula there but don’t let the facts ruin a stupid narrative.

Yes. That's what I said.

So what’s next to blame Biden for?

Pasta shortage……Kraft Mac and cheese wiped from shelves…..poor white kids are starving.

Campbells soup can lid shortage?

come on….lmao

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's false that it was formula at the border. The picture floating around was powdered milk.

Lol, some of you guys just have to fucking nit pick to start a fucking argument or be right,..Fucking wacked..

I didn't see any pictures or powdered milk or formula, But as I've said 3 times, it is the law that we provide water and AGE APPROPRIATE FOOD to illegals crossing our border..Since your not handing a 6 week old a bologna sandwich there would have to be formula there and with the amount of crossers if I was in charge I would make sure there were pallets of formula there to feed the kids in need. So to think otherwise is just idiotic.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Trumps been gone for two years and your still blaming him daily    :suicide:

He's a TDS Culter, Completely obsessed with the guy.. Fucking weird as heck

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, some of you guys just have to fucking nit pick to start a fucking argument or be right,..Fucking wacked..

I didn't see any pictures or powdered milk or formula, But as I've said 3 times, it is the law that we provide water and AGE APPROPRIATE FOOD to illegals crossing our border..Since your not handing a 6 week old a bologna sandwich there would have to be formula there and with the amount of crossers if I was in charge I would make sure there were pallets of formula there to feed the kids in need. So to think otherwise is just idiotic.

Nobody is nitpicking Tony but if people want to bash Biden have at it but the fact remains they were showing pictures of pallets loaded with powdered milk and claiming it was formula and the reason for the shortage.🤷🏻

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So what’s next to blame Biden for?

Pasta shortage……Kraft Mac and cheese wiped from shelves…..poor white kids are starving.

Campbells soup can lid shortage?

come on….lmao

Well he is in charge now so....

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

He's a TDS Culter, Completely obsessed with the guy.. Fucking weird as heck

Weird is putting it nicely. I'd say the old coot is fucking whacked in the head

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The picture was shown on this site as was the link to it be mistaken as formula and that it was in fact powdered milk. Not sure how that's nit picking?

40 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Eat a dick Pete! If it wasn't a Dem in the White House you'd be blaming them ya hypocrite

Is he wrong though? 

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The picture was shown on this site as was the link to it be mistaken as formula and that it was in fact powdered milk. Not sure how that's nit picking?

It's nit picking because you are basing this on 1 or 2 pictures so to you that means it's not true?? It's also completely naive to not think there are not pallets of formula there based on a picture that shows a pallet powdered milk. Again it's the law we have to provide age appropriate food to illegals crossing the border which is paid for by the American tax payers to give to people who have not paid taxes in America..Again are you handing a 6 week old a bologna sandwich or you giving them formula?? I mean WTF get with reality and try to gain some critical thinking skills..

Do you think these guys are breast feeding their babies or getting formula from the government??

download.jpeg

CBP Child Rescued G. DeLeon.jpg