33 people shot, 5 fatally in Chicago this past weekend.

It really is fucked up. The lying and bullshit that gets spewed in this country is amazing.  Does anyone really believe that people don’t know what is going on?  The average American doesn’t understand that it is blacks killing blacks in the U S .  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It really is fucked up. The lying and bullshit that gets spewed in this country is amazing.  Does anyone really believe that people don’t know what is going on?  The average American doesn’t understand that it is blacks killing blacks in the U S .  

What's amazing is how many people believe it. I would dare ask anyone, black or white, when they are walking the streets of Chicago are you more nervous in black neighborhoods or white Republican neighborhoods. I know my answer

2 hours ago, Anler said:

What's amazing is how many people believe it. I would dare ask anyone, black or white, when they are walking the streets of Chicago are you more nervous in black neighborhoods or white Republican neighborhoods. I know my answer

Well, you know what the answer would be in private, but publicly, everyone would lie.  
Its a shame what they have done to this country. Pre Covid, Detroit was coming back. You could go down town and hang out.  Everyone was really cool, now blacks don’t even want to look at you. We went in bars where we were the only white peoples.  Everyone was always friendly.  Now, they shooting it out in the streets.  All the wanna be gang bangers are coming downtown.  It is like a war zone, but of course the media is at a loss to explain what is happening.  It would blow peoples minds if they broadcasted what happens here in a single weekend. 

Funny how dangerous divisive rhetoric only comes from one side.  Do you really think this kid was watching Tucker?  :lol:

532A5F99-5DD0-4902-86B5-921174D874D8.jpeg

7CA04C1B-6EDC-47DC-962E-4CF984A70BC6.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member

I do like how they are finally shining more light on the Mental Health of these individuals. Hopefully it doesn't result in some sort of abuse of power though

• Thanks 1