NBC Poll: Biden Hits New Low in Approval

1 hour ago, irv said:

It's amazing how some still don't see nor understand this. It is still going on today. Microsoft news got installed on my computer some time ago unbeknownst to me. It sits in the lower right part of my computer and in order to view the topics/discussions and news articles, all I have to do is hover my mouse/pointer over it. 

For at least 7-8 months now, or since it was installed, EVERY SINGLE DAY there is something there slamming, condemning or criticizing Trump. Not one word/article, nothing about Biden and the Dems. 

Of course not. Several here just like this.. it’s beyond imbalance and I hope they get what’s coming to them in a big way.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

The thing with trump and his election claims is there is valid claims of election tampering with the entire mail in ballot debacle being implemented outside of the legal state legislature route. Everything else is white noise.

Now looking back at obama going out and hillary taking over the dems the levers of power were absolutely abused by both with the entire steel dossier and the weaponization of the Fbi/DOJ.

The dems crying fowl over jan6 is just running cover to help divert attention from there entire collusion fiasco that is now falling apart and the information is slowly coming out.  Same with the mail in ballots, there is now more and more evidence it was poorly administered and infact was an end run around a fair election.

So CKF how do these acts of malfeasance point more to trump than anyone else? 

Good post.    

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was projecting democrat voter fraud for 2 years and as usual it was he who was frauding our election.

FUCK TRUMP

Really, Tell us more?

19 minutes ago, toslow said:

Really, Tell us more?

One thing I’ve noticed, I think about Biden and it makes me sad. Some of these guys seem to revel in the hate and bashing trump. Like it’s the thing that makes their day. It’s remarkable the level of butthurt that still exists a couple years after he’s gone. :lol: 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was projecting democrat voter fraud for 2 years and as usual it was he who was frauding our election.

FUCK TRUMP

Umm, you do know this trial starts today Right? The one where the Hillary camp tried to circumvent Americas free election process, accused a sitting president of treason when they were the ones with treasonous behavior?? You know the BS you still shill today (year 6) like a mindless sheep 🐑..

Sussmann-Durham trial: What you need to know ahead of opening arguments, first day of testimony

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sussmann-durham-trial-opening-arguments-top-ex-clinton-lawyer-fbi-agents

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, you do know this trial starts today Right? The one where the Hillary camp tried to circumvent Americas free election process, accused a sitting president of treason when they were the ones with treasonous behavior?? You know the BS you still shill today (year 6) like a mindless sheep 🐑..

Sussmann-Durham trial: What you need to know ahead of opening arguments, first day of testimony

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sussmann-durham-trial-opening-arguments-top-ex-clinton-lawyer-fbi-agents

How would he know that?

:lol:

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FUCK TRUMP

Hillary wrote a book and went on tour telling anyone who would listen how she was robbed. All the while working back room deals to undermine the president. Do you think Sussman came up with these ideas on his own?

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary wrote a book and went on tour telling anyone who would listen how she was robbed. All the while working back room deals to undermine the president. Do you think Sussman came up with these ideas on his own?

She was robbed By the electoral college.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FUCK TRUMP

The hypocrisy is laughable 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

She was robbed By the electoral college.

Failed civics eh, no surprise