NBC Poll: Biden Hits New Low in Approval

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, when the Democrats in the mainstream media peddled all those bald-faced lies for the past five years, their credibility is below zero. The impeached the president over a phone call.  A phone call to one of the most corrupt countries in the world because he dared to ask questions. I believe Tony Bobulinski. I don’t believe Hunter Biden.. The largest social media platforms in the world censored Trump because They didn’t like what he had to say, but terrorists and other truly evil people were allowed to keep their accounts open. You’ll never convince me that Joe Biden got 81Million votes and that’s that. 

Yep.   The media played more a role in that election than maybe any other in history. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Come on Mark.... It wasn't just the media, how many court cases proving voter fraud did Trump's team win?  Trump couldn't stand to loose so he started laying the groundwork of voter fraud in July when he knew he might loose.

When did Hillary start ramping up the Russian collusion angle because she couldn't stand to lose? And why were the dems given a 3 yr investigation into it all the while the whole thing was made up?

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

None of that compares to a President and members of his party in congress attempting to overthrow a fair and legal election.

You mean obama giving the ok to spy on trump using known fake dossier? That kind of fuckery?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Come on Mark.... It wasn't just the media, how many court cases proving voter fraud did Trump's team win?  Trump couldn't stand to loose so he started laying the groundwork of voter fraud in July when he knew he might loose.

Just like Hillary in 2016?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Just like Hillary in 2016?

Trump has certainly taken it much further, don't ya think? Either way, two wrongs doesn't make a right. At least that's what I was taught as a young lad :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Trump has certainly taken it much further, don't ya think? Either way, two wrongs doesn't make a right. At least that's what I was taught as a young lad :dunno:

A 3 yr + investigation costing taxpayers 30+ millions of dollars for something made up isn't taking it to far?

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

Taken it further than Hillary? by what standard ? I mean she was willing to have subordinates lie to the FBI and falsify testimony. She persisted in the early months of Trumps presidency culminating in the first of two fake impeachment hearings.  

• Like 3

I think Trump Derangement Syndrome has clouded some judgement around here.  I can understand not liking Trump not agreeing with Trump but a devide was crossed when The Democrats and there willing partners in the media made a disagreement criminal. Without Hillary's and others pursuit of this falsified narrative and the investigations and impeachment trials that followed how different would Trump's presidency have been? I think of the dirty tricks they pulled on Mike Flynn.  Flynn had a policy disagreement with Obama over south America and for that he was singled out. The list goes on but the bottom line is the Dems crossed a line here and that is not the fault of Trump.   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just think how bright you have to be to vote for Biden.  The guy can barely complete a sentence and the Dems voted for him in droves.

As has been pointed out numerous times this tells you how shitty Trump was/is.🤷🏻

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They spied on a sitting president while he was in office.  That is high treason, regardless of your party affiliation.

It absolutely is, so isn’t knowingly, falsely accusing a sitting president of colluding with a foreign adversary and attempting to have him removed over it.  The Democrats and the msm crossed this line and will never be forgiven for that in my eyes.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ED9D9840-72B9-4445-859A-34C70205E871.jpeg.3744db5e135b53726a3a00fa3113bd3b.jpeg

Such a fucking clown you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Like what? Be specific? Was it the Muslim ban? The gold star family? The guy in the wheelchair? What is it that makes you so hateful? Yeah he’s taken it so much further. 4 fucking years of lies from the left is nothing to see here. Typical VT lib..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Trump Derangement Syndrome has clouded some judgement around here.  I can understand not liking Trump not agreeing with Trump but a devide was crossed when The Democrats and there willing partners in the media made a disagreement criminal. Without Hillary's and others pursuit of this falsified narrative and the investigations and impeachment trials that followed how different would Trump's presidency have been? I think of the dirty tricks they pulled on Mike Flynn.  Flynn had a policy disagreement with Obama over south America and for that he was singled out. The list goes on but the bottom line is the Dems crossed a line here and that is not the fault of Trump.   

Just disgusting how they destroyed Mike Flynn and the early morning raid of Roger Stone all on false Russia themed narratives that they used for years.:flush:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They spied on a sitting president while he was in office.  That is high treason, regardless of your party affiliation.

This is so very much like watergate but the other way around.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dems crossed a line big time, but lets face it the Rinos not only allowed it, but enabled it and encouraged it.

This is what the left doesn't understand, they still think its a two party system.  

5 hours ago, ckf said:

So what in the sweet fuck are you attempting to claim here? Spill it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As has been pointed out numerous times this tells you how shitty Trump was/is.🤷🏻

How many votes do you think the constant left leaning propaganda coming from the media was worth? At one point the media was running 90%+ negative coverage on Trump. Could Biden have won without his tongue bath from the media? Matt Taibi says when he was in the press core following Biden you could not even write a story taking Joe Biden's mental well being.

The thing with trump and his election claims is there is valid claims of election tampering with the entire mail in ballot debacle being implemented outside of the legal state legislature route. Everything else is white noise.

Now looking back at obama going out and hillary taking over the dems the levers of power were absolutely abused by both with the entire steel dossier and the weaponization of the Fbi/DOJ.

The dems crying fowl over jan6 is just running cover to help divert attention from there entire collusion fiasco that is now falling apart and the information is slowly coming out.  Same with the mail in ballots, there is now more and more evidence it was poorly administered and infact was an end run around a fair election.

So CKF how do these acts of malfeasance point more to trump than anyone else? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many votes do you think the constant left leaning propaganda coming from the media was worth? At one point the media was running 90%+ negative coverage on Trump. Could Biden have won without his tongue bath from the media? Matt Taibi says when he was in the press core following Biden you could not even write a story taking Joe Biden's mental well being.

It's amazing how some still don't see nor understand this. It is still going on today. Microsoft news got installed on my computer some time ago unbeknownst to me. It sits in the lower right part of my computer and in order to view the topics/discussions and news articles, all I have to do is hover my mouse/pointer over it. 

For at least 7-8 months now, or since it was installed, EVERY SINGLE DAY there is something there slamming, condemning or criticizing Trump. Not one word/article, nothing about Biden and the Dems.