NBC Poll: Biden Hits New Low in Approval

Ouch.. poor plugs and his merry clan..

President Joe Biden’s job approval rating has hit an all-time low, according to the latest NBC News poll.

Just 39% of Americans approve of the Biden’s job as president, compared with 40% in March.

The survey, taken May 5-7 and 9-10 among 1,000 adults, also found:

• 75% of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction, the fifth time in the poll’s 34-year history when the wrong-track number hit 75% or higher
  • 60% of Americans say abortion should be either always legal (37%) or legal most of the time (23%)
  • 63% oppose the Supreme Court overturning the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision establishing a woman’s constitutional right to an abortion
  • 30% would support the Supreme Court overturning the decision
  • 33% approve of Biden’s handling of the economy
  • 41% approve of how Biden has handled the war between Russia and Ukraine and 59% approve of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic
  • 65% of adults say their family’s income is falling behind the cost of living
  • 46% of registered voters say they want Republicans to control Congress, and an equal 46% want Democrats in charge

“It is a flashing red light when you see a number like this,” Republican pollster Bill McInturff of Public Opinion Strategies, who conducted this survey with Democrat pollster Jeff Horwitt of Hart Research Associates, said of the wrong-track number.

“Americans are telling us this is as bad as 2008.”

Yet Democrats are still tied with Republicans in the poll’s question of which party should control Congress.

“It is remarkable that preference for control of Congress is even overall, and that the gap in interest in the election has narrowed,” said Horwitt.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-approval-inflation-economy/2022/05/15/id/1069972/

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

Stolen elections have consequences.

Hopefully we have one of them there stolen elections soon so I can witness the consequences!🤣

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hopefully we have one of them there stolen elections soon so I can witness the consequences!🤣

Of course you’d like that. Anything to rid republicans..

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Stolen elections have consequences.

The election wasn't stolen. Trump's ego couldn't take a lose so he cried foul. If it was fixed why would he even consider running again?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The election wasn't stolen. Trump's ego couldn't take a lose so he cried foul. If it was fixed why would he even consider running again?

Oh, well that settles it.  :lol:  The more the msm peddles this notion of “no evidence of voter fraud”, when Republicans have demonstrated countless cases of it, the more galvanized the Republicans will become.  2000 mules may be the tipping point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Shocker coming from a liberal.. it was stolen. TFB if you don’t like hearing it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, well that settles it.  :lol:  The more the msm peddles this notion of “no evidence of voter fraud”, when Republicans have demonstrated countless cases of it, the more galvanized the Republicans will become.  2000 mules may be the tipping point.

Come on Mark.... It wasn't just the media, how many court cases proving voter fraud did Trump's team win?  Trump couldn't stand to loose so he started laying the groundwork of voter fraud in July when he knew he might loose.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

NBC poll so its likely way over polled dems.   Probably in the low 30's if done properly. 

The only thing worse would be if ole Joe kicked the bucket. I have a feeling Harris would poll even lower :lol:

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on Mark.... It wasn't just the media, how many court cases proving voter fraud did Trump's team win?  Trump couldn't stand to loose so he started laying the groundwork of voter fraud in July when he knew he might loose.

You do realize many of those were dismissed on procedural grounds.   No court was going to overturn that election no matter the evidence.  

My concern on the election was the illegal rules that were set up in states that changed the election rules when the constitution is clear that state legislatures must make but didn't.   This opened up the possibility for things like appear to happen in 2000 mules.  I think a few of these have even now been ruled unconstitutional but basically said don't do that again.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

One does not go from 81 million (the most in history) to 30% support, the lowest in 1.5 years.  One is a lie.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You do realize many of those were dismissed on procedural grounds.   No court was going to overturn that election no matter the evidence.  

You do realize that Trump's AG also couldn't find anything either. The Guy lost and couldn't own it. Hi ego is one of his biggest flaws.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One does not go from 81 million (the most in history) to 30% support, the lowest in 1.5 years.  One is a lie.

Ole sleepy Joe did. Joe got elected because of Trump just like Trump got elected because of Hillary. I'm guessing his drastic drop in the polling is a result of rising gas prices and inflation.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The question is ……is there any Republican or Democrat that would poll better?

Going forward? I sure hope that both parties can back some better candidates. With the current situation whomever is in the WH is going to be taking a lot of heat.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

You do realize that Trump's AG also couldn't find anything either. The Guy lost and couldn't own it. Hi ego is one of his biggest flaws.

Ole sleepy Joe did. Joe got elected because of Trump just like Trump got elected because of Hillary. I'm guessing his drastic drop in the polling is a result of rising gas prices and inflation.

Don't believe the AG looked into the portion I'm referring to and at this point it doesn't matter.   The election was another of many that COVID made things accepted that maybe never would have been.  

Even the SC knew COVID was playing into election rulings. 

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/20a66_new_m6io.pdf

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The numbers will change drastically when the Jan 6 hearings start In June.

True. Be interesting to see how low they can go 

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sorry, when the Democrats in the mainstream media peddled all those bald-faced lies for the past five years, their credibility is below zero. The impeached the president over a phone call.  A phone call to one of the most corrupt countries in the world because he dared to ask questions. I believe Tony Bobulinski. I don’t believe Hunter Biden.. The largest social media platforms in the world censored Trump because They didn’t like what he had to say, but terrorists and other truly evil people were allowed to keep their accounts open. You’ll never convince me that Joe Biden got 81Million votes and that’s that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, when the Democrats in the mainstream media peddled all those bald-faced lies for the past five years, their credibility is below zero. The impeached the president over a phone call.  A phone call to one of the most corrupt countries in the world because he dared to ask questions. I believe Tony Bobulinski. I don’t believe Hunter Biden.. The largest social media platforms in the world censored Trump because They didn’t like what he had to say, but terrorists and other truly evil people were allowed to keep their accounts open. You’ll never convince me that Joe Biden got 81Million votes and that’s that. 

Exactly 

thank you 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

None of that compares to a President and members of his party in congress attempting to overthrow a fair and legal election.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They spied on a sitting president while he was in office.  That is high treason, regardless of your party affiliation.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Exactly 

thank you 

ED9D9840-72B9-4445-859A-34C70205E871.jpeg.3744db5e135b53726a3a00fa3113bd3b.jpeg