Sherp, anyone?? My bud owns this one, very impressive vehicles.

Just now, Woodtick said:

A great ice fishing rig. 

He had to use it to go look for a boy who went missing this past summer on the Wisconsin river. They never found the boy, the boy jumped in to save someone else. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m assuming they aren’t trail legal so other than if a guy has a lot of land to play with one I just don’t see the point of owning one. Ya it’s cool but I’d rather a atv.

I can legally run my Jeep on most of the trails in the UP and out west. Don’t need a trail permit in a lot of states. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I can legally run my Jeep on most of the trails in the UP and out west. Don’t need a trail permit in a lot of states. 

And you can't beat the price for a Jeep in the long run, they are a very versatile vehicle for the long haul.  

21 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m assuming they aren’t trail legal so other than if a guy has a lot of land to play with one I just don’t see the point of owning one. Ya it’s cool but I’d rather a atv.

He has been using more for life saving situations or lets say you need to go pound down the swamps to help them freeze up for snowmobiling. You do make a great point.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And you can't beat the price for a Jeep in the long run, they are a very versatile vehicle for the long haul.  

And you can jump on the highway and head home.

• Like 1

Just now, Badger** said:

He has been using more for life saving situations or lets say you need to go pound down the swamps to help them freeze up for snowmobiling. You do make a great point.   

Trail riding it in Wisconsin would be tough,one of those states with size restrictions on most trails.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I figured out west be good place for it being more open. I’m surprised you can run a jeep on trails in the up but that’s cool. I don’t think there is anywhere in New England you could legally run one of those on a trail.

Edited by 800renegaderider

10 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I figured out west be good place for it being more open. I’m surprised you can run a jeep on trails in the up but that’s cool. I don’t think there is anywhere in New England you could legally run one of those on a trail.

This is the club near my camp. The UP is getting their shit together with the multi use trails. Big tourist money out there.  https://mi-trale.org/

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is the club near my camp. The UP is getting their shit together with the multi use trails. Big tourist money out there.  https://mi-trale.org/

Ya big money from tourist I’m sure. NH has similar deal up north brings tons of riders in but there is a width limit I think 65”? 

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Local guy bought one and let the club use it to pack swamps this season.

FB_IMG_1652661037994.jpg

• Like 6

One of the lake people here bought one, parked it down by the lake in the summer, and I'm not sure it really moved much past that.  

I think the novelty of it wore off really quick when you really can't use it anywhere around here.  He had it for sale recently.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

A great ice fishing rig. 

A local fishing guide up here on lake superior has 2 of them. They're pretty bad ass watching them out on the thin ice/pack ice

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Trail riding it in Wisconsin would be tough,one of those states with size restrictions on most trails.

At least in WI that is a man's sport.  Most of their women don't fit down the trails with the size restrictions.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

At least in WI that is a man's sport.  Most of their women don't fit down the trails with the size restrictions.

Not my wife or daughter and cousins they are all in great shape.  

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What if they're outfitted with an orange triangle and a backup beeper lol

• Haha 1