Say a prayer cancer sucks

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Turbo Kitty said:

My Brother passed away this morning, he suffered enough. He’s busting trails in gods country. RIP Jabs

:(

Sorry to hear that man. May he RIP. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

My Brother passed away this morning, he suffered enough. He’s busting trails in gods country. RIP Jabs

Condolences to you and your family…RIP.😔

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Sorry for your loss.   Godspeed to him. 

On 7/21/2022 at 5:01 PM, Turbo Kitty said:

Sorry to hear that Favoritos , terrible , I am my brother’s care giver, he’s at my home, he’s in Hospice care, he’s in terrible shape, I’ll take care of him as long as I can, he don’t want nothing to do with assisted living, that will be the last resort, I just take it one day at a time. It’s amazing the fight he puts up, he wants to be independent, and he does a good job with that,

Bless you for doing that for your brother, went through it with my mother so am aware of the physical and emotional strain it puts on you. Now is the time to take care of yourself knowing you did all you could, allowed your brother to go out on his terms :thumb:

• Like 2

hell yeah he's breaking trail. riding new sleds we haven't even dreamed about. 100% awesome conditions, running 1970s leaded fuel. we'll all be together again someday, and turbo , your bro will show us the way ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

You have my sympathy.  Hard to watch family/friend suffer through a disease and you can't help them.🙏

@Turbo Kitty I give you my condolences.  Glad you were there for him. 

It is tough with this disease.  You get ups and downs, fill your days with hope and prayer.  It is hard to watch those you love in so much pain.  I'm not sure if it happened with you, but I felt guilty that I couldn't do more and felt relief that their pain was over.

"Cancer Sucks" is appropriate.

my own bro is fighting the battle as well. he too has taken a turn for the worse. he had just one kidney left , got cancer in it. had it removed, started dialysis. dialysis not going well, and now they say the area where the kidney was is stage 3. they want more chemo, i don't think he is strong enough. feels like they are running the clock on him, make that money

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

my own bro is fighting the battle as well. he too has taken a turn for the worse. he had just one kidney left , got cancer in it. had it removed, started dialysis. dialysis not going well, and now they say the area where the kidney was is stage 3. they want more chemo, i don't think he is strong enough. feels like they are running the clock on him, make that money

Good Luck Sleepy.