Lying WH..

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My neighbor died the other day from the coronavirus vaccine, he developed blood clots, he lived in Canada, and his wife was told by the Canadian doctors it was the coronavirus vaccine is that gave him the blood clots. I have not seem them in two and half year due to the borders being locked down.  

Your neighbour lives in Canada??  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your neighbour lives in Canada??  

Yes sir, they use the house as a vacation home. He was a professor at one of the universities in Canada and his wife grew up in this town and she wanted to be close her father and mother when they went on vacation. Her nephew tells me that she will be selling the house Canada in moving to this house. 

They were from Toronto I think??

Edited by Badger**

That was a very lonely house over the years but the deer liked to hang out back there and we enjoyed seeing them. 

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yes sir, they use the house as a vacation home. He was a professor at one of the universities in Canada and his wife grew up in this town and she wanted to be close her father and mother when they went on vacation. Her nephew tells me that she will be selling the house Canada in moving to this house. 

They were from Toronto I think??

273455047_5223019644377241_783956293962773866_n.jpg