Baby Formula

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You just constantly grasp at straws.

The love and blame of bill gates is strange.

Yah, he's been buying farm land for no reason, just like his venture into pandemics.  Get a clue.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, toslow said:

Some people are to ignorant to know what is going on in the world, 

most think it don’t effect them 

That's not the problem though. Liberals(democrats) want all of this. It's all part of their plan.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love this “formula for illegals” narrative and how it’s the reason for the nationwide shortage…second place goes to “how come the FDA didn’t/hasn’t done anything” coming from anti regulation conservatives.🤣

I don't think anybody is blaming the illegals for the shortage. It's more about government inefficiency or it's part of a plan. Imo the food shortages, formula shortage, fuel shortage, food plants burning down, gates buying up all the farmland he can are all connected. It's the elite finding more ways to get rich now and for future generations of their families. They look at people as cattle,  usefull idiots to help enrich them and their friends and family. Too many people look at the govt as being there to help the people when it's all about power and money to them no matter what happens to us. I really do believe the pandemic was intentional to make certain groups rich and push the people in the direction of 1 world government 

Edit: aparently i missed the 1st line in the op..... nobody that thinks this through would believe the illegals are taking it all

Edited by Cat45

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's not the problem though. Liberals(democrats) want all of this. It's all part of their plan.

Let's not kid ourselves, the rinos are equally complicit.

Hopefully people realize this and get a clue.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let's not kid ourselves, the rinos are equally complicit.

Hopefully people realize this and get a clue.

Not all of them. Manchin only votes against own party because he wants to protect his nest egg.

22 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No shortage for illegals....pallets and pallets available. 

america-last6321.jpg.jpeg

Have you seen the updated correction on that false claim about the pallets? The pallets have NIDO on them, not baby formula. NIDO is powdered milk made by the Nestle Corp. It's not for babies.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, he's been buying farm land for no reason, just like his venture into pandemics.  Get a clue.

His ventures into the pandemic, you mean the 5g chips in the vaccine? 

So basically you have no idea on any of the three (surprise), other than most likely investments which is the main motivator for most when they're buying into a business or real estate. 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So basically you have no idea on any of the three (surprise), other than most likely investments which is the main motivator for most when they're buying into a business or real estate. 

You're nothing but one of those wackjob liberals. But when people start mentioning the vaccine has 5g implants and gives you hiv, they're as crazy as you are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're nothing but one of those wackjob liberals. But when people start mentioning the vaccine has 5g implants and gives you hiv, they're as crazy as you are.

I'm a conservative, thank you. I've voted straight republican my entire life other than for Trump in 2020. Felt gross, hope I'm never put in that position again.  :thumbsup:

And yeah I say some really crazy things. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He runs gavi.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really…do you honestly believe that the reason for the shortage is because Biden is sending it all to the border? As for the second part all I hear is that agencies like the FDA, EPA…ect suck and  are impediments to businesses and the free market yet when a company like Abbott Labs fucks up the same people start bitching and blaming the FDA…sorry that all of this is hard for you to process.🤷🏻

Millions flooding in will cause all kinds of shortages. Housing to medical care to baby food. 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The new normal.

image.thumb.png.62b17276f8f5f4c01b28829492e6ae6e.png

Might as well shoot em up with an experimental covid jab too ...

14 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Didn’t read through this…. My question…. Are women still cable of breast feeding?  

No, that's a mans job now.

16 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Have you seen the updated correction on that false claim about the pallets? The pallets have NIDO on them, not baby formula. NIDO is powdered milk made by the Nestle Corp. It's not for babies.

The illegals are still well stocked on formula, but apparently that is the law that we provide and take good care of them. A law that Trump was trying to rescind but the courts overrode. Yup...still America last policy in affect.

Screenshot_2022-05-15-11-38-50.png

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mexican babies are second class to American babies.

Have you ever seen Mexican and American (.)(.) side by side?!?! I beg to differ with you, those babies get the same treatment. I say they should all show us their (.)(.) and make America great again!! :usflag:

23 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Haha…why am I not surprised and don’t expect any acknowledgement of that here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, toslow said:

Buy a fucken blender and some fruits and vegetables, problems solved 

Baby Formula not Baby Food…big difference.