Baby Formula

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird isn’t it...all these hard core conservatives demanding the government do something!!!!😂😂

Yeah god forbid we hold the departments of government responsible for shit theyre responsible for….ie getting what we pay for in taxes ffs

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Kind a early to been hitting the pipe, don't ya think?  Fact check this>>>>>  the FDA never found any issues with the Abbott Labs. 

Your president never did anything about the formula shortage, till its to late. 

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

First is baby formula and now it’s the vaccine.

What next Forest fires started by space aliens?

Oh wait.

Any smokescreen to cover the Jan. 6 report or their stupid abortion rule.

Fuckin idiots.

The dems have the smokescreen creating down to a science, particularly easy with gullible sheep such as yourself :news:

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love this “formula for illegals” narrative and how it’s the reason for the nationwide shortage…second place goes to “how come the FDA didn’t/hasn’t done anything” coming from anti regulation conservatives.🤣

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love this “formula for illegals” narrative and how it’s the reason for the nationwide shortage…second place goes to “how come the FDA didn’t/hasn’t done anything” coming from anti regulation conservatives.🤣

In all honesty, does any of us really know the true reason/reasons behind the shortage?  Regardless of what anyone reads, take the media's information with a grain of salt now more  than ever.  

I see nothing wrong with the FDA assisting on an issue like this to help facilitate a business in getting a much needed entity to market.  The govt. take over the industry?  Hell no!  But one way or another, figure something out, with no extra side hustle profiteering taking place.  We're not talking crayons, #2 pencils, or Nike sneakers here.  It's food for infants. It's a necessity.

And don't bring the shit in from out of the country either.  I don't know what ingredient there could possibly be in baby formula that can't fully be sourced in our own country?  

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did ya have to go full retard right off the bat...? 

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If Pelosi didn't change Trumps new Nafta deal, there would be formula coming in from Canada.

It really seems to boil down to the single issue with Abbott (producers of 40% of the US formula supply). It would seem they are caught in a regulatory trap made worse by the pandemic. The problem for Biden is one of inaction as this has been a known problem since the middle of last year. 

At the White House press conference today, the Press Secretary mistakenly said that our formulas were tainted and killed two infants. The deaths of these infants are a tragedy. 🧵 [1/11]

_VaxpGXL_bigger.png

CDC concluded its investigation with no findings of a link between our formulas and infant illnesses. We conduct microbiological testing on products prior to distribution and no Abbott formula distributed to consumers tested positive for Cronobacter or Salmonella. [3/11]

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One more time for the retards.

image.thumb.png.666c00b5d41d36039d73a2e4fbcd9c24.pngO

Can you explain what this means so the mentally challenged can understand? Asking for a friend. 

Edited by akvanden

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Did ya have to go full retard right off the bat...? 

Really…do you honestly believe that the reason for the shortage is because Biden is sending it all to the border? As for the second part all I hear is that agencies like the FDA, EPA…ect suck and  are impediments to businesses and the free market yet when a company like Abbott Labs fucks up the same people start bitching and blaming the FDA…sorry that all of this is hard for you to process.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really…do you honestly believe that the reason for the shortage is because Biden is sending it all to the border? As for the second part all I hear is that agencies like the FDA, EPA…ect suck and  are impediments to businesses and the free market yet when a company like Abbott Labs fucks up the same people start bitching and blaming the FDA…sorry that all of this is hard for you to process.🤷🏻

Jimmy!! Great point!! Look what they did to the snowmobile industry,, fucked it up for about 12 years.