Baby Formula

Great job plugs.. There is a shortage cause it’s all going to illegals.. fuck this administration and the left in general.. you people suck balls 

First I heard anything of that matter.  The media is reporting a large scale recall of formula from a certain maker, and yesterday claimed it would take 6-8 weeks to get supply up and running again.  Not sure why it would take that long, but I'm not in the baby food making business.

If it's really due to illegals need for that much formula, we're beyond fucking doomed.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, hayward said:

First I heard anything of that matter.  The media is reporting a large scale recall of formula from a certain maker, and yesterday claimed it would take 6-8 weeks to get supply up and running again.  Not sure why it would take that long, but I'm not in the baby food making business.

If it's really due to illegals need for that much formula, we're beyond fucking doomed.  

Don’t listen to Derpo…

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/baby-formula-shortage-sparking-panic-moms-parents-u-s.amp

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

When I was a baby they feed me cow's milk, not baby formula. What would happen if they try that?? Or A 2 cows' milk.:news:

I think I'm on to something!?!?

So did I, right from the cooler.  The baby formula makers convinced everyone that baby formula like similac or enfamil was better and cow's milk was evil.  Of course then the government needs to get involved through WIC programs because of the cost.  Funny how the government gets involved like that, almost like it is planned.

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

The left owns this.. another nail in the coffin.. good.. fucking assholes..

My money is on a big switch in this country come the next election, I'm betting on the right $50.00 any one want in? $50 won't break the bank for anyone winner gets bragging rights. :bc:

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Poor pouts.. doing everything possible to shill for these fuckups.. Can’t wait for the crying in November.. hahahaha

Obviously you aren’t waiting…you cry like a bitch everyday!!🤣🤣

9A939CE6-96D2-41DE-AF2E-22B48DB57072.jpeg.f096897c98ae08b05e9c9d86f937fa5c.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My money is on a big switch in this country come the next election, I'm betting on the right $50.00 any one want in? $50 won't break the bank for anyone winner gets bragging rights. :bc:

Don't be so sure, this new focus on abortion is for a reason.  Dems have always gained woman voters with their stance and narrative on abortion and they know that.  They lost a lot of woman voters over the past few years with trump.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't be so sure, this new focus on abortion is for a reason.  Dems have always gained woman voters with their stance and narrative on abortion and they know that.  They lost a lot of woman voters over the past few years with trump.

I got this anything you do now adays cost way more than $50, FJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you thought NAFTA was better than the new agreement? 

And Pelosi said it was their deal...

"There is no question that this trade agreement is much better than NAFTA. It is infinitely better than what was initially proposed by the administration," Pelosi said during a Tuesday press conference. "We're declaring victory for the American worker." 

Behind closed doors, Pelosi insisted that Democrats had the upper hand on the trade deal and out-strategized the GOP.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And Pelosi said it was their deal...

"There is no question that this trade agreement is much better than NAFTA. It is infinitely better than what was initially proposed by the administration," Pelosi said during a Tuesday press conference. "We're declaring victory for the American worker." 

Behind closed doors, Pelosi insisted that Democrats had the upper hand on the trade deal and out-strategized the GOP.

Yeah, when you put the narratives together, it really shows the amount of manipulation being spoon fed to these blind followers.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you thought NAFTA was better than the new agreement? 

I’m simply telling dolts like you and Derpo the facts about why there is a Formula shortage. Remember all the cheering about Tariffs and sticking it to China…guess what…those chickens are coming home to roost.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m simply telling dolts like you and Derpo the facts about why there is a Formula shortage. 

You mean the deal Pelosi made.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m simply telling dolts like you and Derpo the facts about why there is a Formula shortage. Remember all the cheering about Tariffs and sticking it to China…guess what…those chickens are coming home to roost.🤷🏻

:dance:this administration is sooo good.. Plugs and company own this.. just another fuck up along with a dozen others.. and lies

Just now, Pete said:

:dance:this administration is sooo good.. Plugs and company own this.. just another fuck up along with a dozen others.. and lies

Where did I say that Derpo? 🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where did I say that Derpo? 🤷🏻

You said it was Trumps trade deal.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Great job plugs.. There is a shortage cause it’s all going to illegals.. fuck this administration and the left in general.. you people suck balls 

yet you support a party that controls a woman’s right to choose.
What a puking anti government moron you are.

What next Kotex?

Grow the fuck up.