What did we gain? To all you people that thought a stimulus was necessary

18 hours ago, 1jkw said:

That would have done little to nothing for the people who were laid off, how many times does this need to be explained to you?

The spenders in washington have you convinced and nothing I say will change that.  Do you actually think those people would allow a tax moratorium, fuck no, that is taking money away from them.  And it is such a pathetic individual that relied on the government to give them back the very money that they put in for UE and Taxes and not realize how they are being played.

Edited by racer254

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The spenders in washington have you convinced and nothing I say will change that.  Do you actually think those people would allow a tax moratorium, fuck no, that is taking money away from them.  And it is such a pathetic individual that relied on the government to give them back the very money that they put in for UE and Taxes and not realize how they are being played.

The facts are the facts no matter how you try to spin it, a tax moratorium would have done little to nothing for people who were laid off.

They keep spending no matter if money is coming in or not.

The stimulus money was tax free.

Then the guy in charge should have not signed the bill.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

so why aren’t you and everyone else blaming the house and senate that passed the bills?  The blame should be shared I would think.

have i ever supported the house and senate.  all a bunch of crooks but end fo the day the president signed the bills.  

51 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The facts are the facts no matter how you try to spin it, a tax moratorium would have done little to nothing for people who were laid off.

They keep spending no matter if money is coming in or not.

The stimulus money was tax free.

Then the guy in charge should have not signed the bill.

Yep, the stimulus money was tax free.  And it was trump's fault for signing the bill.  WOW, you guys would continue to believe anything put forth as long as a democrat says it.

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

have i ever supported the house and senate.  all a bunch of crooks but end fo the day the president signed the bills.  

Right.  Now tell the class why he signed them.

As with any social payout, this one was botched like hell.  Some people needed help, but instead got encouragement to not work.  Many others didn't need help and still got it.  And then there are those that didn't qualify that get to pay for it all.  Fuck the other two groups I highlighted for stealing from me.  Bastards.

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep, the stimulus money was tax free.  And it was trump's fault for signing the bill.  WOW, you guys would continue to believe anything put forth as long as a democrat says it.

Shit the fuck up your retarded cocksucker. You’re like a fucking inbred right wing wind up doll. Kill your self 

Edited by f7ben

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Shit the fuck up your retarded cocksucker. You’re like a fucking inbred right wing wind up doll. Kill your self 

Have another toke, maybe a Valium the size of a softball,,,,,😆

On 5/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, racer254 said:

Trump didn’t want this!!!!

Please, the guy demanded his signature go on the first round of $1200 checks, and then demanded Congress raise the second round from $600 to $2000.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2020/12/22/trump-i-want-2000-stimulus-checks/?sh=3aa0aa522e06

B5817B1D-4DC8-40D1-A137-1F5183B8A7DA.png

Edited by Plissken
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

As with any social payout, this one was botched like hell.  Some people needed help, but instead got encouragement to not work.  Many others didn't need help and still got it.  And then there are those that didn't qualify that get to pay for it all.  Fuck the other two groups I highlighted for stealing from me.  Bastards.

Don't forget all the businesses that took free money... ;)

On 5/13/2022 at 4:13 PM, Plissken said:

It’s pretty easy really.  If the government mails me a check for $1,400 vs me paying them $1,400 less in taxes for the year it’s the same net amount on my balance sheet.  My bank account can’t tell the difference between the two.  

But in order to have to pay them the 1400 you must first have earned 16k on the lowest end of the spectrum . 

See 1 you just sit on your ass and get 1400 bucks having earned none of it 

The other you go to work earn 16k then send them in 1400 of it 

Your bank account surely can tell the diff 

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But in order to have to pay them the 1400 you must first have earned 16k on the lowest end of the spectrum . 

See 1 you just sit on your ass and get 1400 bucks having earned none of it 

The other you go to work earn 16k then send them in 1400 of it 

Your bank account surely can tell the diff 

Mine can’t.