What did we gain? To all you people that thought a stimulus was necessary

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

OMG you too?  You fucks are just such one sided hacks that forget everything that dems and media were saying when the shutdown was going to happen right before the holidays.  Sorry, but I will blow that fucking narrative that you want to blame trump for spending right out of the water.

Here is a taste of your one sided bullshit.  Again, 2017 when the party leaders were all trying to fuck trump and now they are convincing you to blame him.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/06/news/economy/government-shutdown-december-2017/index.html

I haven’t forgotten anything Corky including all the blather about how Trump The Outsider was going to clean house, cut spending, get rid of deficits and debt….blah,blah,blah and now clowns like you are telling me he didn’t because of what the Dems were saying….you got played yet here you are defending the guy.🤣🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t forgotten anything Corky including all the blather about how Trump The Outsider was going to clean house, cut spending, get rid of deficits and debt….blah,blah,blah and now clowns like you are telling me he didn’t because of what the Dems were saying….you got played yet here you are defending the guy.🤣🤣

You guys need better material.  Dems and Rinos are the problem in washington and you parrot exactly what they want.  You have 40+ year politicians telling you how Trump was the cause of our spending problems.  Think long and hard about that. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

he was gong to do that all second term,  your such a loser if you don't understand that.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he was gong to do that all second term,  your such a loser if you don't understand that.  

You know it's really sad that some here actually believe that.

22 hours ago, racer254 said:

You guys need better material.  Dems and Rinos are the problem in washington and you parrot exactly what they want.  You have 40+ year politicians telling you how Trump was the cause of our spending problems.  Think long and hard about that. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

52 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Poor racer dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It's sad that independents believed Biden would unite the country. Anyone with half a brain knows democrats want division.

The best you got now is speculation about trump and his second term?  LOL  Washington politicians love it when you dipshits are convinced of the speculation they throw out there.   The current batch of dipshits in washington couldn't run a nursing home let alone a country like the US.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's sad that independents believed Biden would unite the country. Anyone with half a brain knows democrats want division.

It's a fact they knew Trump wouldn't, so they took a shot I guess.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

The best you got now is speculation about trump and his second term?  LOL  Washington politicians love it when you dipshits are convinced of the speculation they throw out there.   The current batch of dipshits in washington couldn't run a nursing home let alone a country like the US.

True it's all speculation, but based on the fact he spent more than any president in our lifetime, it's a reasonable bet, outcome based theory of his first 4 years.  

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How could 1 go about that? 

It’s pretty easy really.  If the government mails me a check for $1,400 vs me paying them $1,400 less in taxes for the year it’s the same net amount on my balance sheet.  My bank account can’t tell the difference between the two.  

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

True it's all speculation, but based on the fact he spent more than any president in our lifetime, it's a reasonable bet, outcome based theory of his first 4 years.  

Blah, blah, blah 

image.thumb.jpeg.913dc7889acd6d8900e6e45c6210356a.jpeg

•  

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I've used this analogy to south park before, but I think most people understood that we had to make a decision between a douche bag and a turd sandwich. Many people, including a lot of republicans, had had enough of the douche bag and and were willing to vote for the turd knowing that the outcomes might not be better other than we didn't have to listen to the retard on social media every day. Everyone regrets the poor choices we were left with in 2020.

Long story short, no one wants either to run in 2024, and some people are still stumped why their douche bag didn't beat a turd in 2020. "Why didn't my douche bag win, it must be fraud." - says the idiot. 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

I've used this analogy to south park before, but I think most people understood that we had to make a decision between a douche bag and a turd sandwich. Many people, including a lot of republicans, had had enough of the douche bag and and were willing to vote for the turd knowing that the outcomes might not be better other than we didn't have to listen to the retard on social media every day. Everyone regrets the poor choices we were left with in 2020.

Long story short, no one wants either to run in 2024, and some people are still stumped why their douche bag didn't beat a turd in 2020. "Why didn't my douche bag win, it must be fraud." - says the idiot. 

Your douche bag didn't win in 16.

"Mustve been Russian collusion"-

Says the idiot.

On 5/11/2022 at 3:07 PM, racer254 said:

Yes sir, more of the ME crowd.  Wha, what helps me more.....not realizing, that now we have to pay for it.  FFS this country is doomed with the current thought process of making a welfare state.  Not one person needed that money.  A tax moratorium would have lifted all ships, because eventually every one was going to go back to work.  And now there is now a LABOR SHORTAGE.  Because we PAY PEOPLE not to work.

maybe we should allow some of the brown 'potential customers' from south of the border in... to do the work Americans don't want to do.  💡

On 5/11/2022 at 4:53 PM, Sleepr2 said:

Wish list  democrats wanted added to covid to bills 

$100,000,000 to Nasa, because, who knows why.

$20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not

$300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts / because screw it

$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing

$15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough

$435,000,000 for mental health support / thats a lot of suicide hotlines

$30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed

$200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program

$300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the dems

$500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it

$720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs

$25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it's on page 136

Still reading through this crap

$7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries

$35,000,000 to the JFK Center for performing Arts

$25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives

$3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA

$315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs

$95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development

$300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance

$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg 147

$90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg 148

$13,000,000 to Howard University pg 121

9,000,000 Misc Senate Expenses pg 134

$100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg 162 This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat. $100,000,000 is chump change

$40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act. This sounds like it's direct payments for workers. Pg 164

$1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg 163

$25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg 165

$492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg 167

$526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg 168 (what are the odds that doesn't go unused)

Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress

$25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg 169

$3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg 172

$5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg 172

No voter ID to get a ballot, & anonymous “ballot harvesting” pg 650

$2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg 175

$5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg 175

$2,500,000 Office of Housing

$1,500,000,000 Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Office of Public and Indian Housing. 1,000,000,000 of which can be used as "additional administrative and other expenses". pg 176

$720,000,000 to the public housing fund pg 177

$100,000,000 for Community Block Grants for Native Americans pg 183

$250,000,000 for Housing Block Grants for Tribes pg 182

$130,000,000 for AIDS Housing pg 185

$20,000,000 of which goes to one time grantees whatever the hell that means pg 186

$15,000,000,000 for the Community Development Fund pg 188

Only $10,000,000 of which is set aside for infrastructure for fighting infectious disease pg 191

$5,000,000,000 in Homeless Assistance pg 193

$100,000,000,000 for Rental Assistance - pg 198

An additional $7,000,000 enforce the Fair Housing Act - 203

Paid Family Leave for Sickness is 2 paid work weeks pg 213

Emergency Family Leave

Now applies to all employers not just companies over 500 employees pg 208

Guarantees paid leave to employees who have an in-law who gets sick pg 209

Opens up leave for some you are in a "committed relationships with" pg 212

$1,000,000,000 for more Obamaphones!

This shows me that they don't really think this is a big deal. Business as usual. Use a crisis to rob us blind.

Still reading......

$227,000,000 for grants to States for youth

2 activities pg 80

$261,000,000 for grants to States for dislocated worker employment and training activities, including supportive services and needs-related payments; pg 80

$10,000,000 for Migrant and Seasonal

Farmworker programs...WTF??

$100,000,000 for ‘‘Job Corps’’,

$15,000,000 for ‘‘Program Administration’’,

$6,500,000, to the ‘‘Wage and Hour Division’’,

$30,000,000, to OSHA

$10,000,000 for Susan Harwood training grants

$1,300,000,000, for ‘‘Primary Health Care’’,

$75,000,000, for ‘‘Student Aid Administration’’,

$9,500,000,000, for ‘‘Higher Education’’,

Good stuff, cite the source

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

More hypocrisy and bleating from the site blowhard. 

Where is the meme you posted about Trump's 4 trillion spending in 2020?  

Posts a meme about 3.5 trillion being spent over 8 to 10 years, but not one over 4 trillion spent in 1, guess when you're a drunk you lose perspective on what hypocrisy is.

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Where is the meme you posted about Trump's 4 trillion spending in 2020?  

Posts a meme about 3.5 trillion being spent over 8 to 10 years, but not one over 4 trillion spent in 1, guess when you're a drunk you lose perspective on what hypocrisy is.

Still waiting for the link to me “ cheering” any spending bill.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe we should allow some of the brown 'potential customers' from south of the border in... to do the work Americans don't want to do.  💡

Good stuff, cite the source

Try google.

20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still waiting for the meme you posted about Trumps 4 trillion in spending.

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Still waiting for the meme you posted about Trumps 4 trillion in spending.

I never claimed to, you however said I “ cheered “ spending. 

link it up or admit your a liar. 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Who cheers for more government spending?!  Its about only thing most of us agree on.