What did we gain? To all you people that thought a stimulus was necessary

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Naw,  the memes show your hypocrisy.

My hypocrisy?   Drink another gallon of rot gut, you cry about spending while cheering on the greatest spender in our lifetime, you cried about 33,000 emails and said nothing about 2 million.  

Biden is a senile old man who campaigned on spending money, should be no surprise he is, your orange god said he would cut the debt and deficit, but spent more than any other president in my lifetime, but in your  drunken state you refuse to see or admit it, stay drunk and never think for yourself that's what you are best at.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

My hypocrisy?   Drink another gallon of rot gut, you cry about spending while cheering on the greatest spender in our lifetime, you cried about 33,000 emails and said nothing about 2 million.  

Biden is a senile old man who campaigned on spending money, should be no surprise he is, your orange god said he would cut the debt and deficit, but spent more than any other president in my lifetime, but in your  drunken state you refuse to see or admit it, stay drunk and never think for yourself that's what you are best at.

:owned: hardcore 

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So you'd rather Biden instead of Trump you're saying?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you'd rather Biden instead of Trump you're saying?

I'd rather neither, my point is you can't cry about spending while constantly defending the greatest spender in my lifetime, seems like a simple concept.

39 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'd rather neither, my point is you can't cry about spending while constantly defending the greatest spender in my lifetime, seems like a simple concep

OMG, yeah.  Trump spent like a drunken sailor on the behest of the dipshit washington swamp.....  Please old wise one, spin us some more tales on how it was trump!!!

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'd rather neither, my point is you can't cry about spending while constantly defending the greatest spender in my lifetime, seems like a simple concept.

Giving away 40 billion is nothing to you then.

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And yet Trump said he would have spent more.  Not sure what states haven't recovered, never in my lifetime has our area been this busy, even the Trump cult admit it was never this busy here, there is far more work than workers or material to do the jobs, and people are still spending like drunken sailors.

Spent more on the pandemic?  Pandemic was kneejerk reaction that was overdone in an election year.   Both sides were damned if you do damned if you don't however one side kept taking it farther and farther into 2021 and beyond.  Most states have made decent recoveries however some came back much faster than others and some didn't fall off nearly as far as others.   Mainly the red states that were not as restrictive.

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

4.8 UE rate when he took office, never had a year on year GDP higher than 2015, had larger trade deficit than any time in the prior 8 years, farm bailout caused by Trump's tariffs, look at his 4th quarter GDP prior to the pandemic, and a manufacturing stalled too.   Given that only half of the Trump stimulus was spent in 2020, Biden's stimulus probably wasn't needed was only to gain favor with voters and it didn't work.

You really have zero clue as to what the most significant reasons behind fluctuating trade deficits do you?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/18/trumps-gift-to-biden-record-ag-exports-to-china-469818

On 1/18/2021 at 1:11 PM, Highmark said:

Like a broken record.   You and spin really need to get your hands out of each others pants long enough to discuss the shit each of you post and re-post.   

Most of this is due to the strong dollar and China devaluing its currency and little to do with trade deals/policy.

China is taking record amounts of American agriculture products.   Great for the farmers in my area and one of many trade goals Trump went after China for.

https://www.agriculture.com/news/business/near-record-us-ag-exports-seen-with-china-back-as-top-customer

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Where did I “ cheer” spending of any sort. Stop lying

as far as drinking Jimmah the dumfuck is the site drunk.

Edited by Sleepr2

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: shut the fuck up you retarded piece of fucking shit 

You are just as ignorant, blaming trump exclusively for the spending.  You dipshits both have the memory of a goldfish.

Edited by racer254

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You really have zero clue as to what the most significant reasons behind fluctuating trade deficits do you?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/18/trumps-gift-to-biden-record-ag-exports-to-china-469818

There you go defending your orange god again, Trump claimed he was going to put China in its place with tariffs, he apparently didn't know what caused trade deficits or just lied again.

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Spent more on the pandemic?  Pandemic was kneejerk reaction that was overdone in an election year.   Both sides were damned if you do damned if you don't however one side kept taking it farther and farther into 2021 and beyond.  Most states have made decent recoveries however some came back much faster than others and some didn't fall off nearly as far as others.   Mainly the red states that were not as restrictive.

Yes, Trump said he would have spent more on the pandemic. He also spent more in his first 3 years prior to the pandemic than Obama's last 4.   Would those be the red states who are most reliant on fed. tax dollars?

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

OMG, yeah.  Trump spent like a drunken sailor on the behest of the dipshit washington swamp.....  Please old wise one, spin us some more tales on how it was trump!!!

Because dumb fuck, not one thin dime would have been spent without his signature.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Where did I “ cheer” spending of any sort. Stop lying

as far as drinking Jimmah the dumfuck is the site drunk.

You keep defending the greatest spender in our lifetime, that's where.  

You got him beat by a huge margin.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, Trump said he would have spent more on the pandemic. He also spent more in his first 3 years prior to the pandemic than Obama's last 4.   Would those be the red states who are most reliant on fed. tax dollars?

What was spent much less more was and would have been a huge mistake.   Trump would not have kept it up like Biden and dems did. 

You do realize the first year of a Presidency (8 months) is the previous congress' budget right?

Trump wanted to cut spending but the dem's threatened to shut down the govt.   I was critical of him time and again for not standing his ground and forcing the dems to shut it down.   Out of everything he did as POTUS spending was the topic I was most disappointed in.  Well except making more demands for the origin of the "virus."  

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There you go defending your orange god again, Trump claimed he was going to put China in its place with tariffs, he apparently didn't know what caused trade deficits or just lied again.

Not defending just stating facts.   You do realize by China cutting its currency it made less off what we purchased then in turn regarding agricultural products paid much more.   You might not see it because its above your comprehension level but Trump hurt China....not as much as needed but he hurt them.

Can you honestly say with a straight face the Biden admin is doing better than the Trump admin did?

Edited by Highmark

Man, just like I predicted, the dems stalled and stalled and stalled when trump was trying to cut spending and as soon as they can, they convince the sheep that only trump is to blame for the spending.  LOL.  the sheep are so predictable.

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Giving away 40 billion is nothing to you then.

To be honest compared to the trillions we have pissed away in the ME. it doesn't seem that bad, the billions we give away to lots of countries around the world make no sense to me either, but no matter what party is in power it never ends.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

To be honest compared to the trillions we have pissed away in the ME. it doesn't seem that bad, the billions we give away to lots of countries around the world make no sense to me either, but no matter what party is in power it never ends.

Not only the 40 billion Biden is giving to Ukraine....he also gave the Taliban all that military equipment....

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What was spent much less more was and would have been a huge mistake.   Trump would not have kept it up like Biden and dems did. 

You do realize the first year of a Presidency (8 months) is the previous congress' budget right?

Trump wanted to cut spending but the dem's threatened to shut down the govt.   I was critical of him time and again for not standing his ground and forcing the dems to shut it down.   Out of everything he did as POTUS spending was the topic I was most disappointed in.  Well except making more demands for the origin of the "virus."  

Not according to Trump, but then again you can't believe anything he said. 

Yes.  

He didn't want to cut it too bad or he would have stood his ground.   

The fact that you and many others here and across the US, believe anything Trump says is amazing.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not only the 40 billion Biden is giving to Ukraine....he also gave the Taliban all that military equipment....

Well actually that equipment was given to the Afg. armed forces, they not only wouldn't fight for their own country they in many cases posed as much a danger to our troops as the Taliban, and that is one of the places I was talking about how much we spent for nothing.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

smh  :lol:  u mad bro?

Not in the slightest, I actually love you Trump cult guys falling all over yourselves defending your orange god.